Pure evil, close to BIS.

Garregish

Grandfathered
Yeah, i know i could improve on the boots and gloves, but.. my game time ran out so I can't put on new enchants unless i use the token i stored (just in case blizzard ever gets their shit together)

I actually only did 1 quest, kill hogger, (plus a couple dungeon quests after i hit lv15) the rest was one shotting mobs as i ran past them and soloing in DM since lv10.
Apparently, watching a level 4 one shot a lev 14 mob in westfall is worth watching, lol It did draw a few spectators. (even one priest running back into the mine to help me... they soon left as i ran forward one shotting everything in my path, or downing packs of 3+ in a couple of seconds.

So short of using my token for a couple extra agil or stam... rate my twink.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/rexxar/Ganker/simple

3 / 10

You're quite far from BiS as far as vet's go... Even for a f2p you're not BiS. Why enchant crit then use haste shoulders > crit boa? Also, get the eyepatch from stockades quest.

Yeah, i know i could improve on the boots and gloves, but.. my game time ran out so I can't put on new enchants unless i use the token i stored (just in case blizzard ever gets their shit together)

I actually only did 1 quest, kill hogger, (plus a couple dungeon quests after i hit lv15) the rest was one shotting mobs as i ran past them and soloing in DM since lv10.
Apparently, watching a level 4 one shot a lev 14 mob in westfall is worth watching, lol It did draw a few spectators. (even one priest running back into the mine to help me... they soon left as i ran forward one shotting everything in my path, or downing packs of 3+ in a couple of seconds.

So short of using my token for a couple extra agil or stam... rate my twink.

Ganker @ Rexxar - Community - World of Warcraft

Maybe a name change too.

yeah, it's still pretty new. I'm considering using my token to get 1 month, since on an alt i already have the blue arena trinket from stranglethorn. (lol x2 actually) so 1 more loot of the chest will do it. Plus, there is a change with enchants now, even if you have them in your bag, a trial acct can't use enchants higher than lv100 enchanting. Oh the ones i have already work, but if i replace the boots for example... I lose the +2 agil and speed, same with the gloves. In further news.. I have 2x darkmoon arena trinkets.. 11 more to go.. *omg* and i only got those by mere seconds. Still I'll take the 3/10 for a toon only 1 day old. :)

Name seems to fit as is though.. mowing them down in WSG.

@Restealths.. Which armor kit did you use on your leggings? There seems to be a massive difference between what i have and what you have on yours.

And re Shadowfang swords.. with the recent changes as to how agility affects rogue stats, Im not sure shadowfang is better than the heirloom swords. Yes, I lose 4 agility and the proc chance, but i gain haste, crit, stamina and the extra 0.50 weapon dmg.

I may be wrong here, but at lower levels I tend to favor haste > crit, especially for killing healing classes. 1% faster attacks on every swing seems better than 1% extra chance of landing a crit. Especially since haste gives extra poison procs and elemental force will proc off poison ticks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Isnt that praire ring of agility better then argas these days?

...of Agility (10.7% chance)
+5 Agility

Argas has 6 agil and 3 stam.

I'll probably go with the argas and replace my non soul bound white rings. lol Im just not fanatical enough to change factions to get a 2nd one.

...of Agility (10.7% chance)
+5 Agility

Argas has 6 agil and 3 stam.

I'll probably go with the argas and replace my non soul bound white rings. lol Im just not fanatical enough to change factions to get a 2nd one.

10% chance isnt rare by any means imo.

this is by far the worst twink i have seen since WoD. Good luck

Last edited:
this is by far the worst twink i have seen since WoD. Good luck

Then maybe you should look at your own twink... what's the matter hon? Can't afford the good neck and ring enchants? You shopping at twinks-r-us bargain bin?

10% chance isnt rare by any means imo.
ok.. so since it isn't rare... go farm me up one.. make sure that it is "Of Agility"

the 10% isn't the drop chance, it is the chance to proc the 'of agility' stats on the praire ring.

IMO

Users who are viewing this thread