PTR - 50 ilvl legion gear & wod gear changed.

Idk man when someone beat me up in my first mmorpgs in pvp i tried to talk to them and learn what they did and how they geared up, not simply go complain and hope for nerfs.

I was also the player that didnt got happy when people lost hard-farmed things.

Not sure what you mean, i think its a pretty okayish mindset

i think its perfectly reasonable to complain about azerite and ilvl 49 artifact weapons, maybe thats just me tho.
as for the ilvl 50 stuff i dont see why people complain (if any even did) as its still obtainable.

if you weren’t on ptr for months taking notes this was your own fault for not grabbing all this gf on gear day one.
Joe Biden approved this message

Last edited:
vxyFgOp.png

Im genuinelly impressed on how many rats are on these forums, people that cherish the nerfs that will fuck up a lot of ppl that have farmed shit for ages

Im gonna say it again, if they wanted a balanced bracket the first thing to remove should be azerite (and yeah im aware blizz doesnt care about that seemingly)

4 items that are end-of-questline rewards, and not short ones, dont give that much difference, keep in mind that a hunter leveler full of heirlooms does more damage than most twinked classes without azerite.

If i were a dev of blizzard i would have never nerfed anything, and if someone cries about something, idk dude i tought mmorpgamers tried to improve and imitate the guy that kills you on pvp, not cry about him on forums, cause its "unfair" that a dude that has geared for literal months kills your character that has been made 2h ago?

They sure as hell should stop catering the game to casuals.
Are u from Oregon in the US? I know they just legalized cocaine 2-3 days ago my man but take it easy on the drugs

Honestly, the azerite and lvl 49 weps is not the issue regarding power imbalance lol! I’m calling it now, once all gear gets nerfed and we are left with tbc y’all will be complaining about how OP certain classes and specs are....hmm... should I even say the specs names (MM,Arms,Arcane,SP)... if you really think the gear is the root problem... y’all are more stupid than predicting whose was going to win the presidency lol. Alliance is blue right ;) hehe!

Honestly, the azerite and lvl 49 weps is not the issue regarding power imbalance lol! I’m calling it now, once all gear gets nerfed and we are left with tbc y’all will be complaining about how OP certain classes and specs are....hmm... should I even say the specs names (MM,Arms,Arcane,SP)... if you really think the gear is the root problem... y’all are more stupid than predicting whose was going to win the presidency lol. Alliance is blue right ;) hehe!

almost as if theres always classes that are better in lower level brackets, it's actually kinda crazy if you think about it

Make blizzard make every class/spec do equal to same damage output again! Everything should be base line no spells greater than another! All classes/spec deserve to eat at the twink dinner table in bgs!

I am childish gankino and I support this message
Remember when they did that and were all "bring the player, not the class!" and it fucked the game so bad theyve spent like 7 years trying to bring back something even kind of resembling class distinction?

Remember when they did that and were all "bring the player, not the class!" and it fucked the game so bad theyve spent like 7 years trying to bring back something even kind of resembling class distinction?

100% agree! My quote was poor execution of sarcasm lol! I hope blizzard doesn’t brings this back. Would be a major L.

play 50 if you want balance. all spells+talents, and everyone wears the same gear unless you have dungeon 130's. every class has a strong spec that can kill anyone during its CDs

I defininitly agree, regardless of the broken spells, classes and the meta i still enjoy the uniqueness of every class, spec and usage of spells. Puts a smile on my face when i see a fellow Destro lock one shots me with Soul Fire.

Grand Fathered Relic. Meaning it can no longer be obtained but some people before hand got it and get to keep it.
GranFathred Relics, gears, sockets, HOA azerite gears etc.

Ah ty. Highest relic you can get now at 19 is what? +7? and at 29? +11?

Users who are viewing this thread