US Project: GG Nineteen

Horde or Alliance?
Horde please :D, well to be honest any faction suits me. Horde or Ally both would be fine for me. If only I get this funding it will be enough for me. So I'm still crossing fingers!
Since I want to be a FC, if there is a faction that lacks FC's I think the best thing would be to put me on that side. :D But the faction I would really love the most is Alliance. :D

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
I have always loved to FC, so I'd love to get funded a resto druid. :)
What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)
I mostly need gold and gear to make my character as playable as possible. Having fun is the main priority. :D
Have you played in a twink bracket before?
Yes, I played 29 and 19 on EU. :)
Why do you need funding?
Alot of my friends are planning on going to US for 19s, some of them are already there. We got told GG19 helps funding 19s and we got happy obviously :D.
How can our funding help your twinking experience?
I have never tried playing on US, but I got told the 19s community there is active and fun playing with. I can build up experience and have fun with friends at the same time.
How do you play your class?
I know my class very well. Have some endgame experience aswell.
How do you contribute to your team?
Mostly showing some spirit and activity, fair and motivated gameplay!
Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
I am indeed interested in some competitive PvP, I watched the Twinkcup and it was way too fun to not play it myself.
What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?
I was always interested in 19s but EU never had the activity, I'm hoping on seeing that activity on US to have some fun!
How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
My friends who are already on US and some other friends who were talking about the GG19 subject for the Twinkcup and NWL etc.
Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?
I haven't yet, I never put much effort on Twinkinfo but I will do way more (if I hopefully get this funding). If I do, you can PM me and I will give you all my details.
Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet :D
What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?
Alot of motivation, teamspirit/gameplay and activity obviously. Also alot of fun
Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
Ye but they are really spread over guilds and factions. There is not really a specific 19 guild. But I indeed have alot of motivated 19 friends on US. And also have some more coming if they see this funding really works :O
Is there anything else we should know about you?
Not really, everything you need to know about me has already been said. I'm a fun and motivated player who will help 19s become even better!
Are you interested in receiving class coaching for your new 19?
I think I can work stuff out ;)!
Do you have any questions for us?
Not really, I really hope I get this funding and I hope to see you guys on the field on US!

Bump my post :D

Horde or Alliance?
Alliance
Brewmaster Monk, as it's what I played mainly on EU and what is needed for the NWL S2 team I plan on playing in.
Mostly gear and enchants don't think i'll need gold, as I already know some people if I need some gold.
Yes, played for a while actively on EU, played 39's for a while on EU have played 70, first time taking it to US though.
Why do you need funding?
Because it's my first character in US, and I have no gold over there and most of my contacts are EU people who don't have the most gold themselves, so I was hoping GG19 can help me get the essentials.
It can help me get fully geared and ready to start queuing 19 PUG's in preparation and practice for NWL S2 which I will be playing in. It also means I can start that process of queuing as fast as possible.
Played premades as somewhat of a more passive Rsham however can play the offensive role as well, being aware of position, how the team fight is going if I can start to push more or have to pull back. Also like playing arena as well. So hopefully there's some healthy 2s competition in US.
I'm somewhat experienced now and can do what is asked of me (or know when i'm needed elsewhere) I have good awareness and hopefully can put this into action as from what I've heard US Pugs are of a much higher quality than EU.
Highly interested in competitive PvP, was 2800 on 2 different Warlocks in S15 with multiple comps/2500 on Warrior S15/2300 S16/2350 current rating on warlock. Have been 2300 in RBG's in S15 with me both target calling and leading.
Knew people in EU on Draenor that said I should get into it, and its much different to endgame so it was something fresh, so just went from there and started playing more and more.
Artonkn told me about the funding.
No
Dont have any right now, will fix later
Have endgame experience and twink experience also going to be playing in a team with experienced twinks and have done already so will quickly fit in, also will be playing in NWL S2 for the EU team <NHS>. Also if anyone wants mirrors in 2s i'd be down for that aswell.
Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
Mostly EU players but most importantly Ridwane because he is also my father.
Not that I can think of.
Yes please!
Not at the moment but if anything comes to mind I will.

Thanks.

Horde or Alliance?
Horde
Resto Shaman, as it's what I played mainly on EU and what is needed for the NWL S2 team I plan on playing in.
Mostly gear and enchants don't think i'll need gold, as I already know some people if I need some gold.
Yes, played for a while actively on EU, played 39's for a while on EU have played 70, first time taking it to US though.
Why do you need funding?
Because it's my first character in US, and I have no gold over there and most of my contacts are EU people who don't have the most gold themselves, so I was hoping GG19 can help me get the essentials.
It can help me get fully geared and ready to start queuing 19 PUG's in preparation and practice for NWL S2 which I will be playing in. It also means I can start that process of queuing as fast as possible.
Played premades as somewhat of a more passive Rsham however can play the offensive role as well, being aware of position, how the team fight is going if I can start to push more or have to pull back. Also like playing arena as well. So hopefully there's some healthy 2s competition in US.
I'm somewhat experienced now and can do what is asked of me (or know when i'm needed elsewhere) I have good awareness and hopefully can put this into action as from what I've heard US Pugs are of a much higher quality than EU.
Highly interested in competitive PvP, was 2800 on 2 different Warlocks in S15 with multiple comps/2500 on Warrior S15/2300 S16/2350 current rating on warlock. Have been 2300 in RBG's in S15 with me both target calling and leading.
Knew people in EU on Draenor that said I should get into it, and its much different to endgame so it was something fresh, so just went from there and started playing more and more.
I have not, can explain in private messages as to why I cant provide battletag. Viticus @ Bleeding Hollow - Community - World of Warcraft
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet Bit messy but yeah.
Have endgame experience and twink experience also going to be playing in a team with experienced twinks and have done already so will quickly fit in, also will be playing in NWL S2 for the EU team <NHS>. Also if anyone wants mirrors in 2s i'd be down for that aswell.
Mostly EU players but i'm sure Arto, Blackout, Hardbass, Stubs, Partygirl, Melake can vouch for me.
Not that I can think of.
No thank you.

Thanks.

1.Horde or Alliance?
Alliance

2.What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
A Disc Priest, Because thats what I play in the 29 bracket and I really enjoy healing and helping my team out.

3.What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)
I will need the basic disc priest gear magefist/mindthrust/spidersilk. I will also need my rings and the rest of my gear enchanted besides all of my looms.

4.Have you played in a twink bracket before?
Yes I play Disc priest in the 20-29 bracket and also have lvl 70 Priest.

5.Why do you need funding?
Because, Im really interested in this bracket and have no gold/gear on Bleeding Hollow and I want to play with friends and join a new twinking community that will be my new home!

6.How can our funding help your twinking experience?
I'll actually be able to help and support my team and can particapate in events! Also would make it more fun when i have gear instead of bging without it.

7.How do you play your class?
As a Disc priest I put shields out on people and heal them up in mid so we can win mid and then push on. I also will be doing a bit of damage.

8.How do you contribute to your team?
I will contribute by being a healer which there isn't many people who want to be healer but I really enjoy it! I also will put shields out and heal all my team so we can win the bg. I will also but damage and Can heal the FC!

9.Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
I'm Interested. What qualifies me, I have a long driven passion for trying to be the best teamate I can and to drive my team to the top!

10.What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?
My friends have been telling me about how much fun and more competitive it is than any other bracket. Also Wanted to heal really bad in a competitive state instead of being the only one whos trying in a bg in the 20-29 bracket.

11.How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
My friend Símka Told me about this thread that you can fill and app. out and have a chance of being accepted into a new Community and get a full funded character to enjoy pvp.

12.Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?
Not yet, But I will when I can.

13.Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
No, Im not quite sure what this is but thanks.

14.What do you have to offer to the 19 twink community?
A badass healer that can help his team win bgs. I also offer somone who can work as a unit and not solo like other people do.

15.Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
My friend Símka Told me about this and he is in Uggtw.

16.Is there anything else we should know about you?
I'm a very kind/competitve person who drives to win as a unit with his team! Somone who does their best every game and gives it their all!

17.Are you interested in receiving class coaching for your new 19?
No thanks, I play disc in 29/70 and I usually top the charts by far.

18.Do you have any questions for us?
No, But I'm Extremely thankful for this thread and hopefully I get accepted! I've heard this thread Help grow the 19 community and I want to be that new player to the community that will never leave and forever call it his home!

dont waste your time, the funders dont even look at the thread anymore :pP

Your original post is not even two days old. I can promise you they still monitor and accept people from this thread. You just need to relax and wait for them to get to you.

Horde or Alliance?
Horde
Resto Shaman, as it's what I played mainly on EU and what is needed for the NWL S2 team I plan on playing in.
Why do you need funding?
I have not, can explain in private messages as to why I cant provide battletag. Viticus @ Bleeding Hollow - Community - World of Warcraft
Mostly EU players but i'm sure Arto, Blackout, Hardbass, Stubs, Partygirl, Melake can vouch for me.
Not that I can think of.
No thank you.

Thanks.

ANOTHER copy pasted application. I think that's three or four now that have all included "was 2800 on 2 different Warlocks in S15 with multiple comps/2500 on Warrior S15/2300 S16/2350 current rating on warlock. Have been 2300 in RBG's in S15 with me both target calling and leading."

It's not that hard to write your own responses, or at least proof read what you're passing off as your own for accuracy. You even quoted the post that you copy pasted from. I hope Conq holds you < NHS> guys to the same standard as everyone else who *gasp* answered all 17 questions on their own.

Horde or Alliance?
Horde
Why do you need funding?
Not that I can think of.
No thank you.

Thanks.

Go away Arab don't claim to be part of the EU team

55jb3VN.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Horde or Alliance? Horde
What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? Druid boomkin cause i think i'm good in this class and its so cool
What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild) Gear/Gold
Have you played in a twink bracket before? a 19 but not super OP
Why do you need funding? Cause i like twink but i don't have anything for be OP
How can our funding help your twinking experience? i have 3 twinks
How do you play your class? doing my simple rotation easy :p
How do you contribute to your team? Doing some rejuvenation when they need it and dpsing like a baws
Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? I don't really care i prefer to be good before be competitive
What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community? Someone told me it's fun
How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? The best friend of my brother
Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread? no
What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community? I'll try to do my best!
Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about? Nope
Is there anything else we should know about you? Not really i don't have any gold / enchant on this realm. (Bleeding Hollow)
Are you interested in receiving class coaching for your new 19? Sure!!
Do you have any questions for us? No ty!

Re: Operation: GG Nineteen

Horde or Alliance?
my current twink is on Horde

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?\
I am a rogue and would like gold more then anything (besides Shadowfangs)

i mostly need gold but Shadowfang wouldn't hurt

no i just picked up twinking and really passionate about it

Why do you need funding?
the real reason why i need funding is because i don't have any gold income on this server i am new the best twinking server

your funding will help me see twinking in a whole different manor

i would like to say i play my class like every other rogue quick and annoying

i help out my team as much as i possibly can, if i cant help them i can find someone that can help them

im not that interested in high level PvP but that doesn't make me not existed about level 19 PvP

well WoW is really stale at the moment so my friend asked me if he wanted to twink at 19, so i got invested.

a friend found this website out and sent me the link

no not yet but when you see this post my btag and armory link will be there

i can try to link it in this replay if not it might be on my account page

positive attitude and i might be able to get some more good people in the community

i have one friend right now that is in the community his name in the website is Ablegan

i dont like to relied on right now just because i have bin moving a lot and i might now be able to so up or replay to people right away

no thanks i like to learn stuff on my own thanks

no just thanks for letting people have an easier and more fun environment for twinking

Hello Conq & GG19 Officers, please see & consider my funding application below :eek: :p :cool: <3

Q: Horde or Alliance?

A: Alliance.

Q:What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?

A: I'd like to receive funding on my mistweaver monk, I chose mistweaving because healer's are where I really excell when it comes to PvP ( main is rdruid ). Also I haven't really had much experience with the monk class so it appealed to me just as something new.

Q:What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)

A: Well I've already got an invite to the <UGGTW> guild which seem's to be the home of 19s for bleeding hollow alliance, but as for the funding I just need enchants and the boe bis bracers/gloves ( Mindthrust Bracers, Magefist Gloves ).

Q:Have you played in a twink bracket before?

A: Yes, back in vanilla/bc I had a few old school 19s ( the account is disactivated now since it's really old and couldn't remember the email a few years ago) and just recently since I've got back into WoW I made a 19 lock twink quickly and almost got it BiS on my own realm (Ogdots @ Arthas - Community - World of Warcraft ).

Q:Why do you need funding?

A: Well honestly, I'm from a different realm (Arthas-Horde) so I don't really have any gold on bleeding hollow, and even on Arthas I'm pretty broke so the funding would help out a ton!

Q:How can our funding help your twinking experience?

A: The funding will allow me to twink 19 on Bleeding Hollow and join a seemingly awesome & great twinking community.

Q:How do you play your class?

A: I personally haven't had much experience as a monk, but I always try and play whatever class I'm playing to it's max potential (and only play how it's supposed to be played according to the current meta).

Q:How do you contribute to your team?

A: I try to keep a good attitude and I'm usually never salty.. I guess you could say that contributes to the community as a whole lol but um, I really couldn't say other than playing the battleground how it's supposed to be played going for objectives and being where I need to be for my team. (I try to be a team player 110% of the time).

Q:Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?

A: Yes extremely interested in competitive PvP, been playing WoW since vanilla and I only got into competitive PvP back in MoP, so I don't have any crazy achievements I could link you (I haven't made any serious rating pushes yet), but I believe I could easily be a 2k+ rated player If I seriously pushed rating, and I might just do that soon so I can prove it easily :eek:

Q:What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?

A: I've always been into twinks, since vanilla I've been into 19s so yeah when I heard through a friend that 19 twinking is still a thing and there's actually a fairly large community I was all over that :D :D :eek: (The fact that the bracket is actually competitive and has tournaments / events made me even more interested).

Q:How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?

A: I found out about twinkinfo on my own, just through searching twinks out of a random spark of interest in WoW again. I found out about GG19 specifically from a 19 twinks stream (Trendy) and a mod in his chat (Purj) who actually linked me to the thread.

Q:Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?

A: No I haven't yet but I'll go and do that soon for sure.

Q:Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?

A: Yep, of course; Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet (It could change over time obv, just made the character recently).

Q:What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?

A: Just another friendly/helpful/active dude on the forums and in game, I love everybody <3

Q:Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?

A: Not really, I just made friends with Purj today if that counts, however I'm excited to get to know more members of the community :)

Q:Is there anything else we should know about you?

A: My name is Chris, I'm 19(in the bracket irl) from Canada, I have no life and you will see me online a lot. Also I'd just like to say that with or without this funding I still want to be apart of this community and the outcome of this application will not affect whether I continue to twink this 19 or not.

Q:Are you interested in receiving class coaching for your new 19?

A: Umm that'd be cool I guess, if you think it's necessary, but I'm pretty confident in my ability to learn/master the class and the meta. (Tips never hurt obviously!)

Q:Do you have any questions for us?

A: *Insert unique and intriguing question here to boost my chances of qualifying for funding* - nah just kidding, but at the moment I really can't think of any questions for you.. your post pretty much covers everything I'd need to know about the program haha :) If I think of anything I'd like to know I won't hesitate one bit to whisper you ingame or PM you over the forums.

Armory: Astràl @ Bleeding Hollow - Community - World of Warcraft

and that concludes my funding application :cool:

Thank you for taking the time to read, and I hope to hear from you soon!

Edit: I managed to get probably enough gold for my enchants by selling a pet on the AH however I still can't afford the boe's.

Last edited by a moderator:
We've been very busy and we still monitor and approve in this thread actively, I'm actually in the process of building another funding team, which is almost done...speaking of which [MENTION=26087]Htag[/MENTION] get back to me.

1) Horde
2) I would like to receive funding on a guardian druid, because guardian druids are dope and 19 twinking is cool.
3) Enchants and gold
4)I have played in the 20-29 bracket and i am also a vanilla twinker
5) I need funding so I can be the best I can be in the bracket and this is my first horde twink and im new to this server
6) It will help me become the best that I can be
7) Defensively and I don't push ahead of my healers unless I am told to do so, i dont rush mid lol i stay with others
8) I protect my healers at the cost of my own life and I will put damage on targets that get called out as well as the enemies healers.
9) I am interested in competitive pvp
10)never see any guardian druids and they arent that bad tbh
11) My guild referred this to me
12) Tbowe#1667
13) I am unaware of how to take screen shots but I use the traditional wow ui.
14) I have to offer a decently skilled player (I like to think) that knows what to do and when to do it.
15) Conq
16) I am a nice and giving person so if I get help here I will probably help others in the near future.
17) I would be interested in that so that I know what I would be doing wrong because nobody is perfect.
18) I do not have any questions for you at this time.

1) Horde
2) I would like to receive funding on a guardian druid, because guardian druids are dope and 19 twinking is cool.
3) Enchants and gold
4)I have played in the 20-29 bracket and i am also a vanilla twinker
1) Horde
2) I would like to receive funding on a survival hunter, because I am seeing the 19 bracket grow bigger and bigger and I want to be apart of that.
3) Gold and Gear.
4)I have played in the 20-29 bracket and the 70-79 bracket before this one.
Horde or Alliance?
my current twink is on Horde

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?\
I am a rogue and would like gold more then anything (besides Shadowfangs)

All three of you are Accepted. ​I'll be around today and probably most of tomorrow and this week. Add me on Real ID and we can get the ball rolling. Cheers!

Horde or Alliance? Horde
What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? Druid boomkin cause i think i'm good in this class and its so cool
What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild) Gear/Gold
Have you played in a twink bracket before? a 19 but not super OP
Why do you need funding? Cause i like twink but i don't have anything for be OP
How can our funding help your twinking experience? i have 3 twinks
How do you play your class? doing my simple rotation easy :p
How do you contribute to your team? Doing some rejuvenation when they need it and dpsing like a baws
Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? I don't really care i prefer to be good before be competitive
What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community? Someone told me it's fun
How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? The best friend of my brother
Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread? no
What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community? I'll try to do my best!
Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about? Nope
Is there anything else we should know about you? Not really i don't have any gold / enchant on this realm. (Bleeding Hollow)
Are you interested in receiving class coaching for your new 19? Sure!!
Do you have any questions for us? No ty!

Please add more detail to your Application and resubmit. Thanks.

Hello Conq & GG19 Officers, please see & consider my funding application below :eek: :p :cool: <3

Q: Horde or Alliance?

A: Alliance.

Excellent application. Thank you for going into detail. I'm sure an Alliance GG 19 manager will accept your application shortly!

Hey yall. I have already private messaged Conq, but as it seems that this thread is actively checked, I will leave a message here aswell. (also im sure a lot of people private message him regarding GG19s and its hard to get to all of them). Anwyays, while I am not seeking any funding, I would really like to apply to have a mentor from the project. I am not sure if this is something that can be done right now, but I will check back on the post frequently :) Thanks

Horde

Rogue/ Combat - I used to have a twink rogue back in the day and it is one of my most comfortable classes

Gold and Guild

not since BC

New to bleeding hollow because i heard its the place to be for twinks and can't fund myself on this realm

because i'm starting new on this realm i do not have much to twink aside from boa's planing on leveling an actual char to help with donations and gearing others in the future

Mainly focus on interrupting healers or helping to quickly kill high profile targets

By listening to commands given

Yes, I have been pvping since BC came out

I used to really enjoy playing my twink in the past and when my friend told me about this I was completely for it.

My friend had been talking drugs and told me about it

Not yet i'll do that right after

Of course

pvp skills and future donor

I buddy tomberkin and I are both applying

not that i can think of

I always am willing to learn more about my class

negative

Horde or Alliance?

Currently Horde but I do plan to make an Alliance or two in the future.

ATM the class I am looking for funding on would be my Boomkin.

Mainly Gold and a Guild. I'm more then willing to farm and earn my own gear because I find it enjoyable.

They last time I had a twink was in Burning Crusade so a definite No on this one.

Why do you need funding?

I'm new to Bleeding Hollow because I found out it's a big twinking realm.

ATM I don't even have the gold to stop my exp.

My goal is to time burst with my team mates and keep overall pressure with dots. I've played (max level) boomy since Cata now.

I'm willing to take suggestions as needed because I am very new to this. Basically teach me how you want me to play and what you want me to do and I'll do my best to get it done.

I am interested because I love competition but as for qualifications I am extremely new to the twinking scene so as of now I'll say not too much.

Well I haven't enjoyed end game content for pretty much all of WoD so I was looking for an alternative and I used to twink so it came to mind.

I found out about this from googling "level 19 twinks" and finding this site and Drugs reffered me to this page after Pizza reffered me to him.

I have not, I'll get right on that after this.

Yep, If it's needed that's not an issue.

I enjoy playing with others and competition so I feel I will bring a good personal atmosphere to the community. I also have a YouTube channel with over 6k subs and would be willing to make some videos if I get into it.

The only buddy I have that has a 19 on BH is Becru.

I enjoy farming (for who knows what reason) so if you need help with that I'll gladly come along.

Hell yes, If you think I need it I'll gladly sit through anything you're willing to teach.

Users who are viewing this thread