US Project: GG Nineteen

Have you played in a twink bracket before, on what server/faction/bracket?
I've been playing 19 twink since wotlk on eu on the realm Dreanor Ally and i started on us in mop on Bleeding Hollow Ally. I've also been playing 10, 20, 29, 39, 60, 70, 80 and 85 twinks on eu.

Why do you need funding?
Im out off gold and wanna make a 19 priest on horde to so i can lose logg and make the games more competetive and since the gift enchants and Boes is so expensive now its impossible for me to make a disc on horde side.

How can our funding help your twinking experience?
Make my 19 experience more fun and challenging.

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on?
Disc Priest

Do You want to be Horde or Alliance?
Horde

Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
Yes im really interested in competetive PvP. I do like both competitives arenas and bgs much but bgs is better than arenas in low lvls imo. I do also enjoy playing arenas and bgs on endgame but 19 is more my thing.

What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?
I got interested in the 19 twink communtity on us when the activity on eu got worse and worse and since i knew the 19 community on us was way more competitive that made me even more interested in the 19 twink commuinty on us.

How did you find out about this thread?
Found it on TI myself

Is there anything else we should know about you?
Not really xd

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI
http://i.imgur.com/pxO75fj.jpg

What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community
A good and friendly Disc Priest

Unsure if this is a thing still but i'll throw this out there anyways:

Yes, essentially every bracket out there. You can check out some of my twinks in my signature, been around the community since BC era.

Biggest involvement was in the 70 bracket where I participated in competitive rbgs/arenas as well as the Arena tournaments that were hosted around 2 years ago now. Was also majorly involved in xxmd nation (guild from 70, anyone from 70 probably remembers us).

Why do you need funding?

I'd like to play where the activity is - Bleeding Hollow. However, All i've got over here currently is a 19 druid & priest. I've got essentially no gold available to me over here so the advancement of other classes/specs to fill in team rosters in the upcoming days would be limited for me.

Would open up opportunities for new tinks in order to fill in spots for the upcoming tournaments I wouldn't have had the opportunity to participate in otherwise. (unless other opportunities present themselves).

Preferably a resto shaman

Alliance Primarily. Was told alliance is in dire need of some competent players by some friends.

Yes, always loved the competitive nature of pvp on any game.

Up until recently i've held pretty high ratings as almost any class. All ratings are prior to inflation, I usually quit before ratings sky-rocket due to boredom with the game.

2600+ rdruid
2500+ rsham
2400+ dk
2400+ disc priest
2300+ hpal

Was involved with the guild <xxmd Nation> at 70 which held something like a 65-0 rbg record in the US during the Cata expansion. I know quite a few 19s around that played with us a bit, could vouch i'm sure. With this same team at the beginning of MOP we also transfered to end-game & held the 2nd highest rated US rbg team for a while just behind Sodah/nuvoz's team in s13.

Also, towards the end of the 70 era (I say the end due to MOP essentially ruining the bracket) I was able to achieve r1 3s along with anatomyz & drtran playing rsham/mage/rogue. Rsham being played by me, here's a video following our climb in the last 2 weeks or so along with footage from some various tournaments with our team.

Video

Ignore the comments/dislike spam on the video. Believe it or not 99% of that is all the same guy, pretty unreal but true.

I played 19s all day when I was younger (we're talking BC + wotlk days). I figured with these new activities popping up & the increased hype around the bracket again i'd like to try it out again.

Some friends linked me it.

You must sign up what information you have on the Twink Networking Thread

*Do you intend to join a guild, if so; do you know which one?

Not sure. As of right now we're discussing a possible return of some of our team from the 70 era, if this happens we may look into joining an active roster or simply creating our own. We'll see how things play out.

*Is there anything else we should know about you?

No idea how to answer this question.

*Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI

37odpXt.jpg

*What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community

A competitive nature with experience to back it up in many aspects of the game at several brackets. Been around long enough to know how this type of stuff works. Could also possibly have a new guild/group of competitive people coming along with me for the ride. Time will tell.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unsure if this is a thing still but i'll throw this out there anyways:

Yes, essentially every bracket out there. You can check out some of my twinks in my signature, been around the community since BC era.

Biggest involvement was in the 70 bracket where I participated in competitive rbgs/arenas as well as the Arena tournaments that were hosted around 2 years ago now. Was also majorly involved in xxmd nation (guild from 70, anyone from 70 probably remembers us).

Why do you need funding?

I'd like to play where the activity is - Bleeding Hollow. However, All i've got over here currently is a 19 druid & priest. I've got essentially no gold available to me over here so the advancement of other classes/specs to fill in team rosters in the upcoming days would be limited for me.

Would open up opportunities for new tinks in order to fill in spots for the upcoming tournaments I wouldn't have had the opportunity to participate in otherwise. (unless other opportunities present themselves).

Preferably a resto shaman

Alliance Primarily. Was told alliance is in dire need of some competent players by some friends.

Yes, always loved the competitive nature of pvp on any game.

Up until recently i've held pretty high ratings as almost any class. All ratings are prior to inflation, I usually quit before ratings sky-rocket due to boredom with the game.

2600+ rdruid
2500+ rsham
2400+ dk
2400+ disc priest
2300+ hpal

Was involved with the guild <xxmd Nation> at 70 which held something like a 65-0 rbg record in the US during the Cata expansion. I know quite a few 19s around that played with us a bit, could vouch i'm sure. With this same team at the beginning of MOP we also transfered to end-game & held the 2nd highest rated US rbg team for a while just behind Sodah/nuvoz's team in s13.

Also, towards the end of the 70 era (I say the end due to MOP essentially ruining the bracket) I was able to achieve r1 3s along with anatomyz & drtran playing rsham/mage/rogue. Rsham being played by me, here's a video following our climb in the last 2 weeks or so along with footage from some various tournaments with our team.

Video

Ignore the comments/dislike spam on the video. Believe it or not 99% of that is all the same guy, pretty unreal but true.

I played 19s all day when I was younger (we're talking BC + wotlk days). I figured with these new activities popping up & the increased hype around the bracket again i'd like to try it out again.

Some friends linked me it.

You must sign up what information you have on the Twink Networking Thread

*Do you intend to join a guild, if so; do you know which one?

Not sure. As of right now we're discussing a possible return of some of our team from the 70 era, if this happens we may look into joining an active roster or simply creating our own. We'll see how things play out.

*Is there anything else we should know about you?

No idea how to answer this question.

*Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI

37odpXt.jpg

*What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community

A competitive nature with experience to back it up in many aspects of the game at several brackets. Been around long enough to know how this type of stuff works. Could also possibly have a new guild/group of competitive people coming along with me for the ride. Time will tell.

Accept my real id. I'll fund you.

My time with Conq was absolutely brilliant. Project GG Nineteen is an absolute wonder.
Have honest respect for the 19 twink community, and as a vanilla/bc/wotlk twink
coming back to the game; I definitely feel welcomed with being the first accepted for
Project GG Nineteen. The idea, goal, and community is an outstanding thing to be a part
of and I am excited to see all of those who continue the journey with me, and the rest
of this community. See you guys in Warsong xD. - Transforms

My time with Conq was absolutely brilliant. Project GG Nineteen is an absolute wonder.
Have honest respect for the 19 twink community, and as a vanilla/bc/wotlk twink
coming back to the game; I definitely feel welcomed with being the first accepted for
Project GG Nineteen. The idea, goal, and community is an outstanding thing to be a part
of and I am excited to see all of those who continue the journey with me, and the rest
of this community. See you guys in Warsong xD. - Transforms

Conq is one amazing dude. He sets a great example for the bracket.

Glad to hear you're enjoying your experience so far.

applications can now be mailed to me in a player message to ensure privacy

Users who are viewing this thread