US Project: GG Nineteen

1.Horde or Alliance? - Horde
2.What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? - Balance Druid, I like spreading damage and also being able to off heal team mates.
3.What do you need? (Gear / Guild) - Gear would be nice and a Guild with other 19s to interact with
4.Have you played in a twink bracket before? - Yes, 70,19, 85
5.Why do you need funding? So I can get gear to do the best damage in WSG so we can win
6.How can our funding help your tinkering experience?
7.How do you play your class? I like to play conservative
8.How do you contribute to your team? Teamwork
10.What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community? I have twinked before and thought that 19 would be a fun bracket to join
11.How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? Arena
12.Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread? Not yet
13.Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? No i can not
14.What do you have to offer to the 19's twink community? I'm competitive and a good team mate
15.Do you have any friends or guild mates in the 19's community we should know about? I possibly have one friend interested in also joining.
16.Is there anything else we should know about you? I'm a baller
17.Do you have any questions for us? Nope

2.What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? - Balance Druid, I like spreading damage and also being able to off heal team mates.
3.What do you need? (Gear / Guild) - Gear would be nice and a Guild with other 19s to interact with
4.Have you played in a tink bracket before? - Yes, 70,19, 85
5.Why do you need funding? So I can get gear to do the best damage in WSG so we can win
6.How can our funding help your tinkering experience?
7.How do you play your class? I like to play conservative
8.How do you contribute to your team? Teamwork
10.What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 tink community? I have tinksed before and thought that 19 would be a fun bracket to join
11.How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? Arena
12.Have you added your battletag and armory links to the tink network thread? Not yet
13.Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? No i can not
14.What do you have to offer to the 19's tink community? I'm competitive and a good team mate
15.Do you have any friends or guild mates in the 19's community we should know about? I possibly have one friend interested in also joining.
16.Is there anything else we should know about you? I'm a baller
17.Do you have any questions for us? Nope

accepted, please add xxpezzxx#1734 and add me in game when you are rdy

Horde or Alliance?
What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
What do you need? (Gear / Guild)
Have you played in a tink bracket before?
Why do you need funding?
How can our funding help your tinksing experience?
How do you play your class?
How do you contribute to your team?
Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 tink community?
How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
Have you added your battletag and armory links to the tink network thread?
Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
What do you have to offer to the 19s tink community?
Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19 community we should know about?
Is there anything else we should know about you?
Do you have any questions for us?

Alliance
Destruction Warlock, I feel a warlock would be more interesting than the standard druid/hunter etc.
Gear mainly, a guild would be nice.
Yes, I play 2 29s, spriest and rogue, on Proudmoore. Also a long time ago I played a level 19 and a level 1, although I guess that isn't a bracket.
I need funding because I would like to play on Bleeding Hollow, because of how active it is, but I don't have any characters on that server, so I have no gold either.
It would help me to be able to compete with others.
I DoT everyone I see and burst down healers/FCs.
I try to be as helpful as possible, DoTs adding in a decent amount of damage and Chaos Bolt allowing for a large burst on important targets.
I am interested in competitive PvP, I don't have much experience in higher level PvP but I have a good amount of experience in lower level brackets. Also I am determined to make my character the best it can be.
I became interested in the 19 community after I found this forum, I had been playing the 29 bracket for a while and I was looking for resources to see what other 29s use for enchants and what their gear was like and this website was linked in a reddit thread. I had no idea that the 19 bracket was so active.
This thread was referenced in the <Waka Flocka Seagulls> - Bleeding Hollow (A) Recruitment thread.
I have added my rogue to the level 29 armory thread, but I'm still leveling my warlock so I haven't added it to the 19 thread yet.
Yes, http://imgur.com/47vBxFA
My stunning good looks and my playstyle would be beneficial to any team.
No, I haven't had the chance to meet anyone from the 19 community yet.
I've been playing since slightly before WoTLK release, off and on, I was very dedicated to my level 1 character, and I and was part of a level 1 tink guild on Misha called <Arena Phail> though it eventually became inactive after more heirlooms were added, making it less of a challenge.
No questions, thank you for providing the opportunity for me to join a wonderful community.

Accepted for horde as per your dm, please add my btag xxpezzxx#1734 when you are ready.

GG19 funding is currently Open

GG Nineteen - was created to Gear and Grow the 19s XP-off bracket by:​
  1. Recruiting new players
  2. Bringing back old players
  3. Promoting friendly and balanced competition
  4. Increasing communication within the bracket
*GG19 Does not support any activities that violate the World of Warcraft Code of Conduct

We offer full and partial funding packages, A <GG Nineteen> guild ambassador, event sponsorship and any ingame assistance you need to get into bgs, wargames, arenas, premades and TC teams.

Who are we?

We are a team of Community leaders and personalities from some of the largest, most stable, and dominant US and EU 19 tink guilds. We're all passionate about 19 tinks and dedicated to growing the community.

We are "Guild Agnostic" and try and avoid bias towards one guild or another. Sorry if your guild isn't represented, we had to start somewhere. If you're a guild master on Bleeding Hollow you can get in contact with a team member if you have any questions.

Where is this all happening?

GG Nineteen is based on Bleeding Hollow (US), the holy land and hub of level 19 tinksing. Bleeding Hollow is a medium to high population PVP server in the Eastern Standard Time zone.

Here's the deal:

We won't be giving hand outs for nothing, this isn't a tink welfare program and dedication goes a long way. If you want us to help you out, you'll need to complete a short funding application.

Only one fund is allowed per a person. Unless you fish up a Lucky Fishing Hat!

If you are interested in funding, take a few minutes to fill out the application below. If you are accepted, you will be given a contact, you'll be given your gear when you come to us with all your BiS BoP's and BoA's equipped.

Funding Application:

Before you apply, please take the time to read thru this entire thread then apply by quoting the application below. We like long detailed applications. TLDR does not apply here. The more detail and effort you put into your application, the better your chances are of being approved. If you have friends here on TI get them to LIKE your application.

1. Horde or Alliance?
  2. What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
  3. What do you need? (Gear / Guild)
  4. Have you played in a tink bracket before?
  5. Why do you need funding?
  6. How can our funding help your tinksing experience?
  7. How do you play your class?
  8. How do you contribute to your team?
  9. Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
  10. What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 tink community?
  11. How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
  12. Have you added your battletag and armory links to the tink network thread?
  13. Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
  14. What do you have to offer to the 19s tink community?
  15. Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19 community we should know about?
  16. Is there anything else we should know about you?
  17. Do you have any questions for us?

3OU6Wryu39K1kM_3CpjZu1uIrgCUHocTd9fq_gBoszZbNhKZRHJkLx563cyQ8WdRtjqn9RlMqwE9huqYRIRnk8mrUuT-opStWpxJIDV6KQk2TnhtdPelbNbPJCEnYRW38giCbFA

Donate to the Cause:

GG Nineteen relies entirely on YOUR donations. We've helped achieve greatness in this community and have geared over 200 individual players already but now that we are past the TC donations are more important than ever, and I intend to see that GG19 stays around for years to come. "Ask not what your bracket can do for you, but for what YOU can do for your bracket!"

Donors:

Donation 1:
Anonymous

My Story: I am winding down my time in WoW to focus on the family and wanted to give a little bit back to the 19s bracket before the 2015 TC starts.

My Donation:
One Million Gold
300+ BIS blue items
A guild bank tab full of Bis chant vellums, glove reinforcements, leg amours, ect, an enchanter with all rare recipes on Bleeding Hollow. If this project is successful, I may donate more gold in the future.
My donation should be used:

To gear and grow the 19 bracket and to inspire and challenge others to follow suit and donate gold, items, and time to the cause.

Donation 2:
Shadowfang x2

Donation 3:
Anonymous:
14 BoE's, Shadowfang x1, and 20k

Donation 4:
Bbrack:
17 BoE's for 19s

Donation 5:

Drugs:
450k + <Laughing Skull FTW>

Donation 6:
tinksbeast:
Shadowfang x2
7 BoE's

Donation 7:
Anonymous:

Donation 8:

Anonymous:
7 BoEs

Donation 9:

Anonymous:
10 BoEs

Donation 10:
Slacknul:

Donation 11:
Lukenukem:
5k + Magefist Gloves

Donation 12:

Better nerf Leeroy:

Donation 13:
Superstylin:

Donation 14:
Axione:
21 BoEs
  • Horde or Alliance? Horde
  • What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? Arcane Mage | heavy hitter seems fun
  • What do you need? (Gear / Guild) Some gear, enchants + a guild
  • Have you played in a tink bracket before? yes, but only in the 20 bracket
  • Why do you need funding? I do not have a source of income on this server
  • How can our funding help your tinksing experience? it will give me the ability to compete without getting destroyed in competition
  • How do you play your class? i like to have good intellect along with decent stamina, with more haste for enchants
  • How do you contribute to your team? i will be a heavy hitter who can do major damage with a healer
  • Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? yes, i have been interested for a while
  • What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 tink community? I heard / saw the popularity on this site
  • How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? several people in the lvl 20 bracket
  • Have you added your battletag and armory links to the tink network thread? no i have not
  • Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? possibly
  • What do you have to offer to the 19s tink community? an active pvp'er and help with basic gearing
  • Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19 community we should know about? no
  • Is there anything else we should know about you? i am very excited to start
  • Do you have any questions for us? is there a way i can help?

Donation 15:
Veggie:

Donation 16:
Puempeekstoh:
80+ Gift enchants
28 BoEs

Team Members :

Conq
Pizza
HB

Saxxon
Drugs
Nudge
Squidgy
Slacknul
Purj
Camo
Leeroy
Vanillamilk

We Need Your Help:

What would you do with millions of gold and hundreds of tink items? We’re using it to help gear and grow the 19s XP-off bracket. We'd love to hear your ideas and suggestions. If you can offer the project something outside of donations, perhaps your time, or a skill set; PR / marketing, events management, graphics, advertisement, recruitment, ect. then post on this thread. We are always looking for talented and trust-worthy people to help out [/CENTER]

Horde or Alliance?
Horde
Arcane Mage, ive wanted to play one; seems decently easy to fund and would be great for pvp
I need some gear + enchants and a guild
Yes, the 20-29 bracket
Why do you need funding?
New to server, no source of income
It will allow me to competitively play without getting dominated due to lack of gear
I like a balance for classes like this, although i can play glasscannon
I would make a dangerous dps class that could burn down a team
Yes, i have been interested in wargames and tournaments, i feel id need practice before becoming qualified
others talking about it / xpoff articles
multiple people in the 20's bracket
no
probably
an active ready to go pvp player
no
I am ready to pvp and experience the 19 bracket
is there a way i can help others?

Horde or Alliance?
Horde
Arcane Mage, ive wanted to play one; seems decently easy to fund and would be great for pvp
I need some gear + enchants and a guild
Yes, the 20-29 bracket
Why do you need funding?
New to server, no source of income
It will allow me to competitively play without getting dominated due to lack of gear
I like a balance for classes like this, although i can play glasscannon
I would make a dangerous dps class that could burn down a team
Yes, i have been interested in wargames and tournaments, i feel id need practice before becoming qualified
others talking about it / xpoff articles
multiple people in the 20's bracket
no
probably
an active ready to go pvp player
no
I am ready to pvp and experience the 19 bracket
is there a way i can help others?
Approved please add my btag xxpezzxx#1734 when you are rdy

• Horde or Alliance?
  • Horde
  • What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
  • Combat Rogue
  • What do you need? (Gear / Guild)
  • I suppose I'd just need enchants and some pretty decent weapons. Besides that I don't need much else.
  • Have you played in a tink bracket before?
  • Yes I have played A LOT in the 29 bracket as well as some playing in the 70 bracket. I haven't played that uch in the 19 bracket, but I do have some experience with one character.
  • Why do you need funding?
  • I don't have much money on Bleeding Hollow, and also my twinks are Horde when unfortunately I'm mainly Alliance.
  • How can our funding help your tinksing experience?
  • It would probably make it a whole different experience because I'll be able to see what I can do when I have a good gear comp.
  • How do you play your class?
  • I play rogues a little stealthy, not so much fighting. The only fighting I do proceed in is taking back the Flag and/or capping a base a arathi.
  • How do you contribute to your team?
  • By playing objective mainly by killing EFC, or protecting the FC in Warsong. Also, defending in AB or going on offensive and capping a base.
  • Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
  • Yes I'm very interested in it. I feel like with how aggressive I am on the EFC and capping bases I would be good. With the way I can defend too that would be good for my team.
  • What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 tink community?
  • I saw how much fun my friends had in the bracket, and thought I'd give it a try.
  • How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
  • My friend CWKing who also had gotten funded by you guys.
  • Have you added your battletag and armory links to the tink network thread?
  • No
  • Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
  • What do you have to offer to the 19s tink community?
  • Hopefully if I get into a competitive guild and wargame I could help bring a positive attitude to the 19 twink bracket. The 19 bracket has a bad rep and I hope to help its rep.
  • Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19 community we should know about?
  • Yes my friends have alliance characters in the 19 bracket, and a few people i play with are in the horde side of things.
  • Is there anything else we should know about you?
  • Nothing Major.
  • Do you have any questions for us?
  • No.

Horde or Alliance? Horde
What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? Arms warrior
What do you need? (Gear / Guild) both
Have you played in a tink bracket before? no but I wanna
Why do you need funding? First time twinking
How can our funding help your tinksing experience? new to server and no gold comming in
How do you play your class? good I have played a warrior many times
How do you contribute to your team? making a good dps and pull enough dps that it scares others
Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? yes I am very intrested in PvP, and that's all i do I don't Raid or nothing
What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 tink community? Friends
How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? maybe people named Yami-Bleeding Hollow and much others
Have you added your battletag and armory links to the tink network thread? No but I sure can
Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? Yes
What do you have to offer to the 19s tink community? A competitive player looking for some good fun in PvP
Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19 community we should know about? Yami, Baalx
Is there anything else we should know about you? No
Do you have any questions for us? No

Horde or Alliance? Horde
What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? Arms warrior
What do you need? (Gear / Guild) both
Have you played in a tink bracket before? no but I wanna
Why do you need funding? First time tinksing
How can our funding help your tinksing experience? new to server and no gold comming in
How do you play your class? good I have played a warrior many times
How do you contribute to your team? making a good dps and pull enough dps that it scares others
Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? yes I am very intrested in PvP, and that's all i do I don't Raid or nothing
What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 tink community? Friends
How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? maybe people named Yami-Bleeding Hollow and much others
Have you added your battletag and armory links to the tink network thread? No but I sure can
Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? Yes
What do you have to offer to the 19s tink community? A competitive player looking for some good fun in PvP
Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19 community we should know about? Yami, Baalx
Is there anything else we should know about you? No
Do you have any questions for us? No
Accepted Please add my btag xxpezzxx#1734 when you are rdy

1. Horde or Alliance?
  2. Horde
  3. What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
  4. Resto Shaman because I see how good they can be without having to have grandfathered gear.
  5. What do you need? (Gear / Guild)
  6. For me I need gear mainly.
  7. Have you played in a tink bracket before?
  8. Yes I played in the 29 bracket and 70 bracket. I also have some experience in the 19 bracket.
  9. Why do you need funding?
  10. Because I am too poor on BleedingHollow to buy most things.
  11. How can our funding help your tinksing experience?
  12. It could help me possible get into a comp guild and get me to be able to play in the TC.
  13. How do you play your class?
  14. Healing players in battles as well as FC when he needs it the most. I like to stick with the mass majority of my teammates and heal them as they fight.
  15. How do you contribute to your team?
  16. Healing mainly as well as grabbing flag if ever needed and giving to the friendly FC
  17. Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
  18. Yes I am very interested because with maining a Alli healer I feel like I could help my guild get far in the TC.
  19. What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 tink community?
  20. What sparked my interest was mainly the competitive aspect of it. Also the fact that there is a whole tourny open to 19s.
  21. How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
  22. My friend CWKing.
  23. Have you added your battletag and armory links to the tink network thread?
  24. No.
  25. Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
  26. Not at the moment.
  27. What do you have to offer to the 19s tink community?
  28. A new aspect of competition.
  29. Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19 community we should know about?
  30. My friend Domingo but that's about it.
  31. Is there anything else we should know about you?
  32. No.
  33. Do you have any questions for us?
  34. No.

2.What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? - Resto shaman/Resto Druid
3.What do you need? (Gear / Guild) - need help with gear/enchants, wouldn't mind a guild
4.Have you played in a tink bracket before? - Yes, 19s/49s/60s/70
6.How can our funding help your tinkering experience? id be able to play a fun class and i enjoy healing bgs
7.How do you play your class? I play offensive if i know i wont get put in a bad place, if not id usually just stick with fc
8.How do you contribute to your team? teamwork
10.What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 tink community? the people
11.How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? no one
12.Have you added your battletag and armory links to the tink network thread? Not yet
13.Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? http://i.imgur.com/N6ixCAq.jpg
14.What do you have to offer to the 19's tink community? experience.
15.Do you have any friends or guild mates in the 19's community we should know about? troncat, marb
16.Is there anything else we should know about you? nope!
17.Do you have any questions for us? nope!

Last edited:
Horde or Alliance? Horde
What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? Priest Disc, i'm a tink for Kel'Thuzad and i have moved over BH to get more involved with the tourny etc. and im going to need funding for BOA enchants, rings, and gear.
What do you need? (Gear / Guild) Gear
Have you played in a tink bracket before? i have play mostly a causal tink but ready to get more ivolved in the brackets.
Why do you need funding?im going to need funding for BOA enchants, rings, and gear.
How can our funding help your tinksing experience? it will give me a fair chance against the other tinks in the brackets
How do you play your class? I play as a healing dps
How do you contribute to your team? i heal me team aswell as put out dps
Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? yes, im getting really invovled in competitive play recently and hope to grow more fond of it.
What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 tink community? my good friend yami introduced me to you guys.
How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? my friend yami
Have you added your battletag and armory links to the tink network thread? doing it right after i post this!
Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? yes
What do you have to offer to the 19s tink community? a loyal respectful member!
Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19 community we should know about? my guild Kill on sight
Is there anything else we should know about you? im a very respectful player and really like tinksing
Do you have any questions for us? no:)

1. Horde or Alliance?
  2. Horde
  3. What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
  4. Resto Shaman because I see how good they can be without having to have grandfathered gear.
  5. What do you need? (Gear / Guild)
  6. For me I need gear mainly.
  7. Have you played in a tink bracket before?
  8. Yes I played in the 29 bracket and 70 bracket. I also have some experience in the 19 bracket.
  9. Why do you need funding?
  10. Because I am too poor on BleedingHollow to buy most things.
  11. How can our funding help your tinksing experience?
  12. It could help me possible get into a comp guild and get me to be able to play in the TC.
  13. How do you play your class?
  14. Healing players in battles as well as FC when he needs it the most. I like to stick with the mass majority of my teammates and heal them as they fight.
  15. How do you contribute to your team?
  16. Healing mainly as well as grabbing flag if ever needed and giving to the friendly FC
  17. Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
  18. Yes I am very interested because with maining a Alli healer I feel like I could help my guild get far in the TC.
  19. What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 tink community?
  20. What sparked my interest was mainly the competitive aspect of it. Also the fact that there is a whole tourny open to 19s.
  21. How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
  22. My friend CWKing.
  23. Have you added your battletag and armory links to the tink network thread?
  24. No.
  25. Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
  26. Not at the moment.
  27. What do you have to offer to the 19s tink community?
  28. A new aspect of competition.
  29. Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19 community we should know about?
  30. My friend Domingo but that's about it.
  31. Is there anything else we should know about you?
  32. No.
  33. Do you have any questions for us?
  34. No.

Accepted. Add my btag camo#1210

2.What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? - Resto shaman/Resto Druid
3.What do you need? (Gear / Guild) - need help with gear/enchants, wouldn't mind a guild
4.Have you played in a tink bracket before? - Yes, 19s/49s/60s/70
6.How can our funding help your tinkering experience? id be able to play a fun class and i enjoy healing bgs
7.How do you play your class? I play offensive if i know i wont get put in a bad place, if not id usually just stick with fc
8.How do you contribute to your team? teamwork
10.What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 tink community? the people
11.How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? no one
13.Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? http://i.imgur.com/N6ixCAq.jpg
14.What do you have to offer to the 19's tink community? experience.
15.Do you have any friends or guild mates in the 19's community we should know about? troncat, marb
16.Is there anything else we should know about you? nope!
17.Do you have any questions for us? nope!

Accepted! Add my btag camo#1210

Horde or Alliance? Horde
What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why? Priest Disc, i'm a tink for Kel'Thuzad and i have moved over BH to get more involved with the tourny etc. and im going to need funding for BOA enchants, rings, and gear.
What do you need? (Gear / Guild) Gear
Have you played in a tink bracket before? i have play mostly a causal tink but ready to get more ivolved in the brackets.
Why do you need funding?im going to need funding for BOA enchants, rings, and gear.
How can our funding help your tinksing experience? it will give me a fair chance against the other tinks in the brackets
How do you play your class? I play as a healing dps
How do you contribute to your team? i heal me team aswell as put out dps
Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you? yes, im getting really invovled in competitive play recently and hope to grow more fond of it.
What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 tink community? my good friend yami introduced me to you guys.
How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread? my friend yami
Have you added your battletag and armory links to the tink network thread? doing it right after i post this!
Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI? yes
What do you have to offer to the 19s tink community? a loyal respectful member!
Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19 community we should know about? my guild Kill on sight
Is there anything else we should know about you? im a very respectful player and really like tinksing
Do you have any questions for us? no:)

Accepted! Add my btag Camo#1210

1. Horde or Alliance?
In all honesty, Horde or Alliance works for me. I have played both and tinksed on both in the past. I prefer Horde (I just like the Horde community and atmosphere a little more), but over all I feel very flexible when it comes to picks. I want to go where I'm most needed, and where I can learn the most.
  1. What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
I would like to receive funding on a BM monk. I have the most fun playing the class, and I feel that I have the most potential when playing that class for competitive edge. I want to see how far I can go competitively, and BM monk is my most comfortable class. Also, I feel that there is a shortage of Horde 19 BM monks.
  1. What do you need? (Gear / Guild)
I have all of my heirlooms except for Stained Shadowcraft Pants. Ideally, I would like to land in a guild where they are available, as well as receive funding for them. I guess if I'm going for BiS, I would also need a Gloomshroud Armor as well as 2x Shadowfangs. I have no problem with farming my other BiS from dungeons. Besides all that, I would need enchants.
  1. Have you played in a tink bracket before?
I used to play in a competitive tink bracket back in 2010, but I have taken quite a few years off since then. The game has changed a bit since, and I need to learn all the new strats. I still have basic skills and understanding of game flow, but I am out of practice. I should pretty much be considered a fresh player again, and I would love help with coaching as well as gameplay tips.
  1. Why do you need funding?
Honestly, I'm a poor college student. I lost my old account to it being hacked and permanently banned, so I have no max level characters. I would love to play in a tink bracket once again, but I do not have the means of making gold. I would really appreciate all and any help that I could receive.
  1. How can our funding help your tinksing experience?
Your funding could help me get right back in to the tinksing experience quickly and effectively. I really want to be a competitive edge in the community once again, and I want to have fun while doing it. I really miss doing premades and arenas with friends and other good players. Without having a level 100 to fund myself, it would mean the world to me in order to get help and funding to play at the competitive level that I have been craving.
  1. How do you play your class?
I tend to play a control based style based around tempo and CC. I am a very team oriented player, and I am very based around communication and helping teammates. When needed to go aggressive, I will, and when I need to back off and be defensive, I can. Over all, I consider that I play my class with diversity and teamwork.
  1. How do you contribute to your team?
I communicate constantly while also maintaining an upbeat attitude and over all optimism. Gameplay wise, I go where I am needed and do what is needed of me. I'm not a very flashy player, or the best, but I can learn fast and I am quick on my feet. I really love playing on a team, and I feel that my positive attitude and my flexibility helps in almost every situation.
  1. Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
I am very interested in competitive PvP! I used to play on an MLG circuit in CoD, as well as being in the top 100 Destiny players for year one in PvP. Along with my experience in FPS games, I constantly play competitive League of Legends with friends, and I love the edge of knowing that something is on the line. I would love to get in to the competitive tinksing scene of WoW, mostly because I miss the game and the community. I had a lot of fun when I used to tinks, and I would really love to move in to a more competitive position than before.
  1. What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 tink community?
When I originally created a 19 tink back in 2010, it was because my friends were doing it. I just wanted to play with my friends. But after years of being away from the tinksing community, I found how much I have missed it and really want to be a part of it once again.
  1. How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
I found it on my own. I used to frequent twinkinfo.com, and when I found out xpoff.com had taken over the scene, I quickly jumped on my research and read every thread I could get my hands on. I originally considered only doing a vet 20 twink due to money, but I am willing to spend $15 a month if I could get a 19 tink again.
  1. Have you added your battletag and armory links to the tink network thread?
I have put them in my personal info, but I can attach them here:

BT: Pibs#1678

My only character of value is my 20 BM monk: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/bleeding-hollow/Pîbs/simple

1. Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
Here's a quick snapshot of my UI: http://imgur.com/den1qGA

I still need to get updated addons.

1. What do you have to offer to the 19s tink community?
I am able to offer my previous experience in tinksing, as well as my eagerness to learn and grow as a player. I am very friendly and I love getting to know people and make new friends. I have a competitive edge, and I love bringing the best out of other people. Over all, I can be a very active member within the tinksing community, and I hope to bring a lot of enjoyment, fun, and value out of me being in the community.
  1. Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19 community we should know about?
My 20 Bm tink is currently a part of Perfection on the BH server. I am a new member, but so far everybody has been extremely friendly and helpful on there. I have yet to premade or play much with any of the other guildmembers, and that is something that I am looking for. I want to play as a community, and not only solo.
  1. Is there anything else we should know about you?
Currently, I am doing volunteer work in Nepal. I will be here until mid May, and I will officially be back home in June. I have good internet and I have power quite often, but the time difference does make things difficult from time to time. On weekends, I am extremely flexible (and I know that is usually the best time for everybody to play). During the week, it is a little harder for me to have access to playing, but I can make it work in to my schedule if there are any important premades or meetings.
  1. Do you have any questions for us?
Is this the best way to apply -- posting a reply? Or should I send a PM to somebody? Besides that, I really look forward to hear back from GG Nineteen, whether it is an acceptance or rejection. If anything, I hope to be a part of this community and get to know you all!

Users who are viewing this thread