Project: GG 19 EU! (EU Revival)

AhUhEhOh

Grandfathered
Hey guys, I made a little post the other day about the Project: GG 19 on EU servers to see how much of a response I would get from it and well the responses I got where truely incredible, offering donations and gear, helping to boost through dungeons etc.

A little about me, my name is Ash, I'm 22 and I have been twinking since TBC but took a break during WOTLK as I couldn't afford the payments but I returned during Cata and I have been super passionate about this community ever since and I thought it's about time I step up and give back to this great community

So now I make the real post as I have fully commited to this Project on the EU server, so currently we are going to be on Draenor Horde to begin with as the Alliance completelty outnumber the Horde in this bracket on EU, so basically what I'm going to do is steal the application form from the Project: GG 19 (removing a few that I feel are unnecessary) and with this hopefully get an understanding of how I can help people and make this bracket on EU active once again.
*EDIT* WE ARE NOW ACCEPTING ALLIANCE!

APPLICATION
If you have a twink on another realm would you transfer to Draenor or make a new twink?
If you're making a new twink please answer the following
What class, spec & faction would you like to receive funding on and why?
What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)
Have you played in a twink bracket before?
Why do you need funding?
How can our funding help your twinking experience?
How do you play your class?
How do you contribute to your team?
Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?
How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?
What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?
Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
Is there anything else we should know about you?
Do you have any questions for us?

DONATORS
Trimsta: 360k
Mayed: 20k
Anonym: 30k
BLNT: 10k
Çool: 20k
Erizel: 10k 3x Magefists, 3x Spidersilk boots, 1x Feet of the Lynx
ShamelessEU: 40k

*EDIT*
I'm taking a break for a few months and Anonym will be taking charge for the months that I'm away, he's a great guy and is as motivated to get this bracket active on the EU as much as me and he will do a great job I'm sure of it.

CONTACT INFORMATION:
ANONYM: Anonym#2484

Last edited by a moderator:
so currently we are going to be onDraenor Horde to begin with as the Alliance completelty outnumber the Horde in this bracket on EU

Last time games were popping, horde outnumbered alliance by a longshot

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
-Boomkin because of it's constant dot damage and burst potential

-A guild to create a 19 community on Horde

-2.1k in 2s at level 70
-Had a 19 twink way back when in BC

Why do you need funding?
-I can get all the gear myself, although if playing another class (if needed) I would need funding since I have no characters on the realm

-Getting everyone geared on Horde would create a great community in which the 19 bracket could prosper

-Dotting the whole team and calling switches on kill targets with the troll racial

-I'll help in SFK farming and of course I'll be up for any BG
-I'll also create alts if we need a specific role, such as FC

-I've constantly played around 2.2k at 90 and 100

-I've always been interested ever since BC the huge 19 community on US got me really interested in it, and I don't see why it can't happen on EU as well

-You :p

-Not yet, but I will when I'm happy with my character(s)

-Hopefully quite a good boomkin, and someone who will help players joining the community in gearing and learning their spec

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
-N/A

-I'm English :p

-N/A

-Boomkin because of it's constant dot damage and burst potential

-A guild to create a 19 community on Horde

-2.1k in 2s at level 70
-Had a 19 twink way back when in BC

Why do you need funding?
-I can get all the gear myself, although if playing another class (if needed) I would need funding since I have no characters on the realm

-Getting everyone geared on Horde would create a great community in which the 19 bracket could prosper

-Dotting the whole team and calling switches on kill targets with the troll racial

-I'll help in SFK farming and of course I'll be up for any BG
-I'll also create alts if we need a specific role, such as FC

-I've constantly played around 2.2k at 90 and 100

-I've always been interested ever since BC the huge 19 community on US got me really interested in it, and I don't see why it can't happen on EU as well

-You :p

-Not yet, but I will when I'm happy with my character(s)

-Hopefully quite a good boomkin, and someone who will help players joining the community in gearing and learning their spec

-N/A

-I'm English :p

-N/A

Thanks for the application, you are accepted!

Best of luck! i'll make sure to stop by for some games on EU

If you have a twink on another realm would you transfer to Draenor or make a new twink?
I would actually prefer making a new twink.

I would roll an affliction warlock. I think that 19s lack warlocks that actually knows their class well. I usually play affliction on 19s and 29s. Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Rlyqt/advanced Demowtf @ Al'Akir - Community - World of Warcraft
I would need everything above, as I don't or have ever played on Draenor.
As mentioned above. I've played 29s since early MoP and 19s since late MoP, when slacknul recruited me to Syntax Error(al'akir)
Why do you need funding?
I need funding because of my Draenor economy status and my IRL economy(making me unavailable for transfer)
I would be able to perform better in bgs and arenas.
I like to play very offensive. Tho I can switch to defensive play when I get told.
I usually just dot mid, CC and pressure healers.
Slack have been telling me like this: 29s is dead man, come 19s. So... erm. I want to give 19s a shot again.
Saw it on TI :p
I did not I believe.
I'm a happy person, tho I have my reasons to have my downtimes..
Slacknul, Razqt, (Vanillamilk).
I'm from Sweden but I speak English fluently.
Nope.

Some armory links: Darknezs @ Al'Akir - Community - World of Warcraft Rlypenetrate @ Ravencrest - Community - World of Warcraft Rlybob @ Ravencrest - Community - World of Warcraft Rlysurgeant @ Stormscale - Community - World of Warcraft

I would roll an affliction warlock. I think that 19s lack warlocks that actually knows their class well. I usually play affliction on 19s and 29s. Armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/ravencrest/Rlyqt/advanced Demowtf @ Al'Akir - Community - World of Warcraft
As mentioned above. I've played 29s since early MoP and 19s since late MoP, when slacknul recruited me to Syntax Error(al'akir)
Why do you need funding?
I need funding because of my Draenor economy status and my IRL economy(making me unavailable for transfer)
I like to play very offensive. Tho I can switch to defensive play when I get told.
Slack have been telling me like this: 29s is dead man, come 19s. So... erm. I want to give 19s a shot again.
I did not I believe.
Nope.

Some armory links: Darknezs @ Al'Akir - Community - World of Warcraft Rlypenetrate @ Ravencrest - Community - World of Warcraft Rlybob @ Ravencrest - Community - World of Warcraft Rlysurgeant @ Stormscale - Community - World of Warcraft

This is a very solid player, i'd recommend funding Adde for sure!

I would roll an affliction warlock. I think that 19s lack warlocks that actually knows their class well. I usually play affliction on 19s and 29s. Armory: Rlyqt @ Ravencrest - Community - World of Warcraft Demowtf @ Al'Akir - Community - World of Warcraft
Why do you need funding?
I did not I believe.
Nope.

This guy is "rly" good ;)

I would roll an affliction warlock. I think that 19s lack warlocks that actually knows their class well. I usually play affliction on 19s and 29s. Armory: Rlyqt @ Ravencrest - Community - World of Warcraft Demowtf @ Al'Akir - Community - World of Warcraft
Why do you need funding?
I did not I believe.
Nope.

Accepted! Please add me on realid Ash#1471

Horde or Alliance?
- Can play either.

- Would prefer to play a discipline priest as I've only been playing DPS in both 19s and 29s and I thought I wanted to try out something new and I felt like discipline looked the most fun to play at 19.

- I've got all the BoAs and if for some reason I miss one or whatever I'll buy it myself, I only need money for enchants and possibly other BiS items.

- Yes, mostly 19s. Started playing in cata as a hunter back when explosive shot hit for an insane amount. Didn't play as much in MoP but played every now and then we recieved pops in EU on my hunter/boomie. Have been doing the same in WoD but have mostly been playing on my 29 boomie.

Why do you need funding?
- Enchants nowadays are expensive and I am not gonna afford them on a new server and therefore I need your help in funding them (or money) to me.

- It will help me getting into games a lot quicker than on my own since I would like to start up on a server where a lot of 19s already are playing instead of playing on a dead twink realm.

- Disc can be played both offensive and defensive. It has strong heals as well as off damage which can be great for example when helping to get the EFC down as well as making sure the DPS stays alive. The shields also contribute a lot since they have such a big absorb. If I choose to play defense then it should be up at the FC at all times as well as keeping him topped with my heals. I can also use my damage to apply pressure on the enemy damage dealers and healers for that matter.

- By being friendly and always doing what I can to win. It doesn't help to flame people so having a friendly attitude towards your team and the enemy team will definitely help.

- I am. I love winning and I hate losing. Whenever there's a challenge I take it and it helps me become better. I've been competing my whole life, you could say I live for it.

- I've always enjoyed twinking in various brackets so when I saw this I thought I'd give it a shot. The only thing I am doing right now is semi-hardcore raiding and like I said I've always enjoyed twinking so hopefully the EU 19 bracket will revive to make us relive the good old days.

- I was just looking around on TI and saw this thread and instantly got interested.

- Now I have.

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
- http://i.imgur.com/HyEIex7.jpg - Me fooling around on my main in some pugs, but it covers my whole UI.

- Dedication to play at my very best and to establish friendship with people that are likeminded.

- Have none that I can say for sure if they still play or not, sadly.

- I love gaming and football. That's something atleast.

- None that I can think of right now.

Horde or Alliance?
- Can play either.

- Would prefer to play a discipline priest as I've only been playing DPS in both 19s and 29s and I thought I wanted to try out something new and I felt like discipline looked the most fun to play at 19.

- I've got all the BoAs and if for some reason I miss one or whatever I'll buy it myself, I only need money for enchants and possibly other BiS items.

- Yes, mostly 19s. Started playing in cata as a hunter back when explosive shot hit for an insane amount. Didn't play as much in MoP but played every now and then we recieved pops in EU on my hunter/boomie. Have been doing the same in WoD but have mostly been playing on my 29 boomie.

Why do you need funding?
- Enchants nowadays are expensive and I am not gonna afford them on a new server and therefore I need your help in funding them (or money) to me.

- It will help me getting into games a lot quicker than on my own since I would like to start up on a server where a lot of 19s already are playing instead of playing on a dead twink realm.

- Disc can be played both offensive and defensive. It has strong heals as well as off damage which can be great for example when helping to get the EFC down as well as making sure the DPS stays alive. The shields also contribute a lot since they have such a big absorb. If I choose to play defense then it should be up at the FC at all times as well as keeping him topped with my heals. I can also use my damage to apply pressure on the enemy damage dealers and healers for that matter.

- By being friendly and always doing what I can to win. It doesn't help to flame people so having a friendly attitude towards your team and the enemy team will definitely help.

- I am. I love winning and I hate losing. Whenever there's a challenge I take it and it helps me become better. I've been competing my whole life, you could say I live for it.

- I've always enjoyed twinking in various brackets so when I saw this I thought I'd give it a shot. The only thing I am doing right now is semi-hardcore raiding and like I said I've always enjoyed twinking so hopefully the EU 19 bracket will revive to make us relive the good old days.

- I was just looking around on TI and saw this thread and instantly got interested.

- Now I have.

Can you provide us with a screenshot of your UI?
- http://i.imgur.com/HyEIex7.jpg - Me fooling around on my main in some pugs, but it covers my whole UI.

- Dedication to play at my very best and to establish friendship with people that are likeminded.

- Have none that I can say for sure if they still play or not, sadly.

- I love gaming and football. That's something atleast.

- None that I can think of right now.

Accepted! Please add me on realid Ash#1471

I'll make sure to queue once a time and date has been set for the first attempt.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread