Project: GG 19 EU! (EU Revival)

What class, spec & faction would you like to receive funding on and why?
Hunter, horde, i main hunter on us and im trying to help eu grow
What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild)
all of the above
Have you played in a twink bracket before?
i have been twinking 19s since vanilla on us
Why do you need funding?
because being from us makes it extremely hard
How can our funding help your twinking experience?
makes me more able to help the bracket
How do you play your class?
effectively and objectively
How do you contribute to your team?
playing objectively.
Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?
im participating in the twink cup, ive been premading since vanilla so ye...
What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?
been here since forever
How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?
shameless and pally dude
Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?
scope#2525
What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?
skill
Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
on eu none
Is there anything else we should know about you?
not really
Do you have any questions for us?
nope

Accepted!
Really cool that a US twink decide to join us here on EU! :D add my btag! Anonym#2684

If you're making a new twink please answer the following:

-In my WoW Time (playing mostly PvP) I mostly played Meele classes, so for twinking I want to start exploring other roles. I am interested in heal and ranged caster classes, namely Resto Shaman/Disci, Mage/Boomkin/Warlock

-I actually don't know, since I have no prior experience. I just want to get a good start into the twink scene and meet some nice people, help is always appreciated for starters :)

-No

Why do you need funding?
-I am completely new to this and have no characters on english servers, thus can only bring heirlooms from my account

-I do have PvP experience and am a fast learner. As heal and ranged I always stay safe and keep my mind not on winning the battle, but the war.

-I play the best I can and get vocal and guide people once I've read up on something

-We will see, first I need to get started

-High level PvP is done fucked up and I like the Idea of having a char that doesn't "expire"

-I saw a guide about farming Items from Shadowfang keep, which led to me reading up on the items and getting interested in the twink scene

-Not yet

-You guys want more players right? Well here I am :)

Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?
-No

-I'm from Germany, my english is not perfect, but I do speak fluent english

-How active is the scene? The queue pop threads around here don't sound too confident (EU)

Starting up my chars now, looking forward to meeting a lot of awesome people from this community :)

Hey there,
I'm want to give 19s a shot again, but would only do so if there is a healthy active environment. I don't have much time a day and when I logg on I want to play games instead of sitting in front of og and durdeling around. I'd preffer to play on EU since I got my 19s there, but US seems more compelling in regards to activity and competetive environment.
Could some of the EU and maybe US players give me a short feedback (maybe as message, we don't want to go too much offtopic in here). ? Would be neat.

When I have gathered enough information i'd be happy to apply to either EU or US GG19 programm. I think it's an awesome idea. I have been checking from time to time to see if there is something going on. Now it seems it's finally happening. I appreaciate the work everybody is putting into it and looking forward to playing with you all (funded or not, if the games are going I will make a return :) )

Best regards,
Zimt

Hey there,
I'm want to give 19s a shot again, but would only do so if there is a healthy active environment. I don't have much time a day and when I logg on I want to play games instead of sitting in front of og and durdeling around. I'd preffer to play on EU since I got my 19s there, but US seems more compelling in regards to activity and competetive environment.
Could some of the EU and maybe US players give me a short feedback (maybe as message, we don't want to go too much offtopic in here). ? Would be neat.

When I have gathered enough information i'd be happy to apply to either EU or US GG19 programm. I think it's an awesome idea. I have been checking from time to time to see if there is something going on. Now it seems it's finally happening. I appreaciate the work everybody is putting into it and looking forward to playing with you all (funded or not, if the games are going I will make a return :) )

Best regards,
Zimt

PM'd

/and free bumb for the thread. (and gj on the effort)

If you're making a new twink please answer the following:

-In my WoW Time (playing mostly PvP) I mostly played Meele classes, so for twinking I want to start exploring other roles. I am interested in heal and ranged caster classes, namely Resto Shaman/Disci, Mage/Boomkin/Warlock

-I actually don't know, since I have no prior experience. I just want to get a good start into the twink scene and meet some nice people, help is always appreciated for starters :)

-No

Why do you need funding?
-I am completely new to this and have no characters on english servers, thus can only bring heirlooms from my account

-I do have PvP experience and am a fast learner. As heal and ranged I always stay safe and keep my mind not on winning the battle, but the war.

-I play the best I can and get vocal and guide people once I've read up on something

-We will see, first I need to get started

-High level PvP is done fucked up and I like the Idea of having a char that doesn't "expire"

-I saw a guide about farming Items from Shadowfang keep, which led to me reading up on the items and getting interested in the twink scene

-Not yet

-You guys want more players right? Well here I am :)

-No

-I'm from Germany, my english is not perfect, but I do speak fluent english

-How active is the scene? The queue pop threads around here don't sound too confident (EU)

Starting up my chars now, looking forward to meeting a lot of awesome people from this community :)

ACCEPTED
Please add me on btag rlyqt#2118

If you have a twink on another realm would you transfer to Draenor or make a new twink?
im on draenor anyways

If you're making a new twink please answer the following
horde brewmaster monk although my toon is currently alliance as ive yet to faction change

pretty sure i just need gold for enchants, last time i played on eu i got most of the boes given to me that i needed

ya

Why do you need funding?
havent played eu since early/mid mop and have no means of making gold

it would enable me to actually queue up for warsong gulch on eu and see how it is over here after playing on us for like 2 years now

like to think of myself as more of a support class than fotm retard

cleaving, off healing, flag carrying

i only play wow really for 19s although ive never really played endgame so who knows

the drama and even though games have been pretty shitty on us/eu as of wod kinda i still genuinely believe 19s is the most competitive and rewarding bracket to play

i actually saw it a while ago but at the time i wasnt interested in playing eu so i didnt think too much of it honestly

nope

just another twink who loves to twink

im in the guild skill ratio on us shout out to lukenukem also i guess hunnybuns

not that i can think of

nope

Last edited by a moderator:
If you have a twink on another realm would you transfer to Draenor or make a new twink?
im on draenor anyways

horde brewmaster monk although my toon is currently alliance as ive yet to faction change

pretty sure i just need gold for enchants, last time i played on eu i got most of the boes given to me that i needed

ya

Why do you need funding?
havent played eu since early/mid mop and have no means of making gold

it would enable me to actually queue up for warsong gulch on eu and see how it is over here after playing on us for like 2 years now

like to think of myself as more of a support class than fotm retard

cleaving, off healing, flag carrying

i only play wow really for 19s although ive never really played endgame so who knows

the drama and even though games have been pretty shitty on us/eu as of wod kinda i still genuinely believe 19s is the most competitive and rewarding bracket to play

i actually saw it a while ago but at the time i wasnt interested in playing eu so i didnt think too much of it honestly

nope

just another twink who loves to twink

im in the guild skill ratio on us shout out to lukenukem also i guess hunnybuns

not that i can think of

nope

Accepted!
Add my Btag: Anonym#2684

My twinks is on Draenor so thats not a problem
I'm not making a new twink, but i still have the old enchants from before scaling came to the twink bracket
Warrior, Arms & Horde, one of the only players playing horde in the end of cata and mop
Gold, gold
Yes, 19s, 24s and 39s
Why do you need funding?
I'm looking to come back to this bracket, and help make the pops better!
You will help me come straight back to the 19s bracket
The right way!
I'm basically doing everything i can to make my team win, w/e that then should be!
19s is the only thing that i find funny about wow actually.
Played 39s with Stubs, Vianco & Anarchism back in cata and they also played 19s, so i thought why not.
Saw this a while ago here on TI.
No, can do.
competitivenes
Been an active member of tough love since cata, they all so sweet<3
Respected twink who started playing priest in cata, you might know me as mesikämmenqt
Not not really (y)

What class and spec would you like to receive funding on and why?
-Hunter because I feel like it adds a lot of pressure to a team and I've played it at 90/100.

-I need enchants/gear as I've never played and have no gold on Draenor. Also it would be great to have a guild to play with :)

-I've played 19s cata/mop/wod and 24s/29s in mop/wod

Why do you need funding?
-I need funding because I don't have any characters on Draenor or gold.

-I don't mind playing as the "weaker" faction so I think having more people as horde would benefit the community.

-Picking off lone players/fcs and helping team in mid

-I'll definitely help with dungeon runs and other things for the guild.
-I'm always up to do anything, bgs, skirms etc.

-Yes, I was 2.2k in mop at 90 and 2.3k in wod at 100, and 2k+ on alts.

-I started playing 19s late cata but quit and came back around s14 mop and i've played on and off since but i want to play a lot more frequently now.

-I found it on the home page of twinkinfo.

-I have 2 of my 19s in my signiture aswell as battletag.

-I'm always up to help new players or anybody with anything.

-n/a

-i'm from the UK

-n/a

-I'll create a new one because my main account is still banned. I would transfer of course as soon as it gets unbanned.

-I'll choose discipline priest since I have most of my twinking experience with it.

What do you need?
-A little gear would be nice. I'd also be thankful if you invited me to your guild community.

-Yes I have played in the 19 and 29 bracket before.

Why do you need funding?
-Because it is my very first character on draenor.

-Well more gear means more fun in pvp of course.

-Well I'd say I'm a very defensive player which is why I usually stay in the back and heal.

-I'll donate gold and gear as soon as my main account gets unbanned.
-I am also willing to help with farming runs if needed.

-Well I usually played around 1800 at 90 and 100.

-The huge community on the US servers caught my attention although I have been twinking ever since I started playing wow which was in WOTLK.

-You did.

-No because I still have a few details that I'd like to change on my character when it gets unbanned.
Amatoxin @ Blackrock - Community - World of Warcraft
Illilliiliil @ Blackrock - Community - World of Warcraft

-Alot of activity and help.

-No.

-Nothing that I could think of. You can just ask me of course if you still have questions.

-No.

What class, spec & faction would you like to receive funding on and why?: I'd like to make a Horde Combat rogue due to massive burst possibilities on efc for example
What do you need? (Gold / Gear / Guild): A Guild that's keen to make this bracket grow, and also some gear, i am willing to grind myself but it would be a great help to get some gear :)
Have you played in a twink bracket before? I have this bracket infact but as a human hunter
Why do you need funding?: To preform to the best of my ability for the Guild and the bracket as a whole
How can our funding help your twinking experience?: It will help my damage output and also the aspect of fun to be had
How do you play your class?: quick burst damage to protect FC/ To kill efc
How do you contribute to your team?: An active player with a good attitude to the game and the community, so i can help Farming groups for the gear and gold for the Guild
Are you interested in competitive PvP? If so, what qualifies you?: Unfortunately I don't have much in ways of qualification for competitive PvP
What sparked your interest in becoming a member of the 19 twink community?: Video's on Youtube etc.
How did you find out about / Who referred you to this thread?: I found out about this Thread whilst searching for a twinking guild
Have you added your battletag and armory links to the twink network thread?: No as I don't currently have a character that im happy with
What do you have to offer to the 19s twink community?: A positive attitude, with knowledge of the bracket
Do you have any friends or guildmates in the 19s community we should know about?: I do not
Is there anything else we should know about you?: I'm a very active member who will always try and do stuff that the guild will benefit from
Do you have any questions for us?: No not really

APPLICATION

Transfer my FC monk (ally) link in Sign, or my hunter (horde) Peaus @ Zenedar - Community - World of Warcraft Just need to fix enchants

Dont need anything really, unless im not 100% updated

i played 19s in late TBC, early WOTLK., then came back in cata and have been playing it ever since. (with a few pauses)

Why do you need funding?
N/A
N/A
I play Flagcarrier for the most part, with great utility and speed, usually semi offencive, standing by healers and helping them vs rogues etc.

I have been playing wow for a while and love the bracket, im active and can adapt very well. I can also help with boosting etc.

Very, i love fcing and im pretty good, been playing this bracket for a long time so i know quite a few tricks in WSG.

Always been a fan of 19s abd have been a member since TBC

TI

Yes i belive so

An active, positive player with many alts both ally and horde, and a bunch of boes.

Swedish i guess, got skype and TS

Whats the guild situation, will i need to swap factions?

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread