Priest heals over 200k in wsg pug, MOP

Livingforce

Hey guys just putting up a SS of a priest doing over 200k healing in mop, (without cheating)

I put this question to you priests out there. Whats the most healing you have done in a Pug?

Image - TinyPic - Free Image Hosting, Photo Sharing & Video Hosting

If anyone has done higher, post it up and if anyone beats that post, put up a new one. Until no higher.

(NO CHEATING)!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I see the words, I see the screenshot, I'm thinking of the number 23.

I'm mindfucked..don't even remember the flag being picked 10+

I do not understand the point in this, other than the obvious bragging

i somewhat agree with what your saying, im proud of the amount of healing i did with a priest. now the goal is to see how high a priest go can, thats why i said for priests that have 202k or higher to post to see how high we can go for lols.

I have done 235k+ on my priest just dont have the SS, with the bubble absorbs counting we should be healing that though.

The only way priests "can" heal more then druids is if dots are being spread around like wildfire, then all priests have to do is bubble.

Shame baked, that would of been the new benchmark :p Just have to do it again :)

The only way priests "can" heal more then druids is if dots are being spread around like wildfire, then all priests have to do is bubble.

You obviously don't play gulch much then. With dots or not, a priest with the same skill level as a druid should always win in healing meters.

Users who are viewing this thread