Priest heals over 200k in wsg pug, MOP

LF is the top healing priest until someone manages to post a screenshot with more.

2nd game I get into today
rk7r.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
2nd game I get into today
rk7r.jpg

Thats the way agonist, finally someone puts a ss in. Good job man getting over 200k. Now all we need is for someone to beat my score. I know it can be done. If the conditions are perfect in wsg you should be able to get 300k at least.

If I outheal you before I hit 19 does that count?

Well remember tensy tense that it has to be priest. I havn't thought of it but i guess 19 and lower is fine. I mean i don't know if its easier to heal more on a 16 priest then 19 but what the hell. Post up your ss dude.

P.S: Baked get your 235k again so we can set this benchmark to a new level. I want this thead to keep posting ss's until we get to 300k haha.

REMEMBER GUYS SS OF HIGHEST HEALING PRIEST ONLY!

Thats the way agonist, finally someone puts a ss in. Good job man getting over 200k. Now all we need is for someone to beat my score. I know it can be done. If the conditions are perfect in wsg you should be able to get 300k at least.

Well remember tensy tense that it has to be priest. I havn't thought of it but i guess 19 and lower is fine. I mean i don't know if its easier to heal more on a 16 priest then 19 but what the hell. Post up your ss dude.

P.S: Baked get your 235k again so we can set this benchmark to a new level. I want this thead to keep posting ss's until we get to 300k haha.

REMEMBER GUYS SS OF HIGHEST HEALING PRIEST ONLY!

I have a priest kind sir!

Probably because Livingforce doesn't queue with riot teams containing graveyards like i've heard your prestiges guild is known to do.

edit: I feel like I spelled the word wrong but this says it is correct.
Prestiges | Define Prestiges at Dictionary.com

So you're attempting to make a point based on things you've heard? Either way, graveyard camping generally means that your team is doing way more damage than the other team, meaning that your healers are going to be putting out relatively less healing.

Users who are viewing this thread