EU+US Pretty Quite after 7.2.5 was released.

supply boxes now drop equipment got a +30 and an auspicious so maybe the 50 coin item useless now got 15 coins alrdy

The puzzle box I think your referring to is only 25 coins. But yes you are correct, it might not be worth getting with the equipment coming from crates. But if your followed have 3 equipment slots each, do you think you will get 6 before 25 coins? Might still be worth it, who knows.

The puzzle box I think your referring to is only 25 coins. But yes you are correct, it might not be worth getting with the equipment coming from crates. But if your followed have 3 equipment slots each, do you think you will get 6 before 25 coins? Might still be worth it, who knows.
Ingram's Puzzle is still 50 Coins. To unlock all 3 Equipment slots on a Hero requires that Hero to be Legendary. Even doing 6+ Missions per day (per Hero) and never taking a day off I've estimated it'll take nearly a year to get the 2 Heroes to Legendary, from Epic. It takes something like 6 months to reach Epic from Superior, and so on. The Puzzle is still worth it for that additional chance per week, besides what else are you going to do with those Coins anyway.

Ingram's Puzzle is still 50 Coins. To unlock all 3 Equipment slots on a Hero requires that Hero to be Legendary. Even doing 6+ Missions per day (per Hero) and never taking a day off I've estimated it'll take nearly a year to get the 2 Heroes to Legendary, from Epic. It takes something like 6 months to reach Epic from Superior, and so on. The Puzzle is still worth it for that additional chance per week, besides what else are you going to do with those Coins anyway.

Whoops, ya leveling you follower is a pain in the ass. At first I didn't bother so send my 3rd minion with the non AP mission, but now that I know equipment is possible, I do. Probably should have been all along but what I thought was 25 coins seemed impossible. Thanks for telling me it's even harder. >< though, this honostly is why I keep playing my twink, the seemingly impossible grind

im spamming rep missions on 13 110s so handing in 1-2 per day 50 coins will be fast but eqip from boxes is a lot faster a little prob I noticed I have looted 2 of the mounts but cant learn them at 101 so beware if u farming mounts gm said to keep in bags it may get patched Also meant to add ill be handing in legionfall supply soon let u know if better drops

Last edited:
im spamming rep missions on 13 110s so handing in 1-2 per day 50 coins will be fast but eqip from boxes is a lot faster
Out of curiosity, on average how much Rep for any random Legion Faction do you gain on a single 101 from only the BoA Rep tokens per day? Now that they boosted the Bonus Cache Chest to 750/1500 Rep I'm sure it's quite a bit.

Out of curiosity, on average how much Rep for any random Legion Faction do you gain on a single 101 from only the BoA Rep tokens per day? Now that they boosted the Bonus Cache Chest to 750/1500 Rep I'm sure it's quite a bit.
ye im gettin loads 1 mission on 1 of my 110s is like 2k mixed rep so on 13 I'm getting a lot the elite missions slowed me for a bit but with dmf comin up I'm stackin them till then and hand in loads I'm prob getting 20k+ rep a day mixed my toon is rapier@vek'nilash btw horde mm hunter

ye im gettin loads 1 mission on 1 of my 110s is like 2k mixed rep so on 13 I'm getting a lot the elite missions slowed me for a bit but with dmf comin up I'm stackin them till then and hand in loads I'm prob getting 20k+ rep a day mixed my toon is rapier@vek'nilash btw horde mm hunter

This makes me very jealous, as I have no 110. However I told myself I would stay 1 xpack behind, since wrath. Haven't broke my code.

Idk if that is an odd petpeve, but I know it brings me a lot of gratification knowing I'm not like 99.9% of the wow population

@Veechard it doesn't require you to be 110, but higher than 101 for sure. You have to get your Champions beyond ~800 iLvL (might be all the way to 850 but can't remember) for those Missions to start popping. Once that Character is Exalted they will change to BoA with that Faction.

just thought id update u on my hand ins I'm gonna be working a lot nxt week so decided to skip dmf and hand in what I had I handed in for 10 supply chests 1 of which was legionfall and yay I got a legend the voodoo mask The results from 10 chests was 4kap, 8315 resource ,6882g ,15 curious coins got 2 from 5 of the boxes 75 nethershards and ofc the legend which dropped from wardens supply I have it equipped so all can check it defo drops my toon is rapier@vek'nilash eu horde oh and 1 mount almost forgot

Users who are viewing this thread