EU+US Pretty Quite after 7.2.5 was released.

I am close to both Valajar and Highmountain paragon rewards, I'll post a screenshot of my findings. If what I read is true, I'll be closer to getting more curious coins to get that item that creates equipment for my followers. Rumor has it that item from the Destiny Inspired NPC has a slim chance to award the legendary equipment that grants AP when completing quests with a combat follower. If thats the case then the AP grind to 25 traits wont be so bad. I am nearly revered with the Wardens, Court of Fardonis, and the dreamweavers. Should all of this ring true then doing random dungeons wont be for naught.

I can say for certain on my 110 that saved every Chest for the past week and a half, I got a Curious Coin out of most of them, and had a whopping 7 Coins in total from Legion's launch until 7.2.5 landed. He's at like 17 Coins now thanks to the change.

All classes received some kind of buff or prune. My mage got like 5% some dps loss. All classes recieved different changes

I read the notes and the tweaks to frost appeared to be small buffs. Who knows.

arms was way overtuned for the last two days. Mortal Strike was doing insane damage in ipvp.

I think the nerf was necessary, but I think 30% to MS is moronic.

The way I interpret that SS is the 400 AP Reward is a Bonus for getting 10K Rep. The Quest that you get for reaching 10K is probably unaffected and still gives the Chest.
This. I don't believe the box is shown until you get the quest.

Correct. And "quest" pops up after getting the 10k rep needed. It doesn't even show up as a real quest though, but you turn it in like it's a quest. Just did it this morning, got my 2nd coin. Still hunting chest, bracers, or boots!

This means no paragon boxes?? That was my best source of potential legendaries :(
Correct. And "quest" pops up after getting the 10k rep needed. It doesn't even show up as a real quest though, but you turn it in like it's a quest. Just did it this morning, got my 2nd coin. Still hunting chest, bracers, or boots!
can confirm I handed in 5 since patch and got a coin every box

Such a slap in the face to go through all that trouble for a couple of curious coins!

I've opened many between my 2 110s... So far just gold, order resources, curious coins. Hardly worth that 10k grind.
The "Grind" isn't the 10K Reputation, it's the AP farming you did and the Rep is the side effect. The lowly Curious Coin is worth a shit load because it'll, eventually, give you a weekly chance at Hero Equipment, which all but 2 Classes has no real way to obtain. That then allows you to, again eventually, end up with 200% Missions for guaranteed bonus AP every Mission.

The "Grind" isn't the 10K Reputation, it's the AP farming you did and the Rep is the side effect. The lowly Curious Coin is worth a shit load because it'll, eventually, give you a weekly chance at Hero Equipment, which all but 2 Classes has no real way to obtain. That then allows you to, again eventually, end up with 200% Missions for guaranteed bonus AP every Mission.

As a 101 I imagine it's worse but I said 110. As a 110 it's just grinding WQs until you hit 10k. I guess I should have clarified more but I think the mount drop rate is horrid.

2 Coins from 1 Skyhorn Chest?
I can verify this, if you watch Mmrrggll's video when he opened 100 Rep Chests he did get 2 in several of them, but he also got 0 in a few too, making the average 1 per Chest.

supply boxes now drop equipment got a +30 and an auspicious so maybe the 50 coin item useless now got 15 coins alrdy

Users who are viewing this thread