Premades and Realid/battletag

Yeah some new faces would be good. Either way having 10v10 with all players in vent, or skype for the horde's case made for some fun games, a good change from pugs.

Yeah I was the only person from Meat Puppet that played in those games on Sunday when there were about 5 from MP on.. Idk why they didn't want to participate but I will try to get them to join in on the fun in the future

Pardon me m'am but don't you normally tell newer players to turn their exp back on?

Prot is fantastic and typically out damages most other dps classes.

Can't get new players whilst 19s only existing on one realm.

With that being said look at these epic pictues of Awesome, (former) Moderator, Donor, Guide Author Mocha

http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f20/yes-im-also-captain-jack-sparrow-42239/#post561075

dude u can get plenty of ppl quit being buthurt about alot of twinks being on BH

its this fantastic thing called instant wargames and Real ID should give it a shot

ill put it this way if there was not alot of twinks on BH then we would not be able to do things like this because getting 4 grps to pop can be extremely frustrating.

Shadowcharge from US Vindication checking in. Sold my old account a couple years back but I might play twinks again. Wanted to say hi, I heard about this site but I thought twinking was dead. =) Guess not.

sub if we can get you on your horde monk for these that would be awesome. With tombrady being a monk on alliance, horde was having trouble with him on d so having a monk on each side would make the teams a lot more balanced.

yall cant handle this

lmao can you really not use type in all caps here? battlegroundforums, i yearn for thee

dude u can get plenty of ppl quit being buthurt about alot of twinks being on BH

its this fantastic thing called instant wargames and Real ID should give it a shot

ill put it this way if there was not alot of twinks on BH then we would not be able to do things like this because getting 4 grps to pop can be extremely frustrating.
Im not "butthurt"

I've actually rolled a 19 on BH last year, was on the WT roster for four months and done the whole deal over there.

Sure getting 4 groups to queue can be hard to do on friday nights at 10 pm eastern time. Hence why premades should be held not during peak hours in the first place. No need to turn exp on.

With real ID there's no need to be on BH in the first place since I can do everything fine from Akama.

Real ID is an argument against being on BH which you actually used in favor of putting all of our kegs in one basket. Apparently those who are not there are jealous and butthurt for not being with the popular kids?

You can keep the BH wargames whilst being on multiple servers, there is in theory no change in those BH wargames.

Being elsewhere and doing BH wargames via Real ID has no negative impact, only the positive one of increasing our numbers exponentially.

Think outside the box captain planet, going back to '06, see ya

Being elsewhere and doing BH wargames via Real ID has no negative impact, only the positive one of increasing our numbers exponentially.

do i really need to say more? thanks for proving the point i was trying to make

Wait whats the advantage of a central server now?

Skyrockets the price of any BoEs or consumables you need for sure.

Wait whats the advantage of a central server now?

Skyrockets the price of any BoEs or consumables you need for sure.

Gold is a non factor (and shouldn't be) in competitive games.

Saying that cost is a nonfactor doesn't answer the question as to what the advantage is, it merely discounts the small disadvantage that i'd pointed out.

Users who are viewing this thread