Premade <or> Pugging?

swelly doesn't lose. She premades to make sure of that so when you see a AP failmade with her in it you know it's normally a loss

Fail... but doesn't lose. Does not compute.

The list of players you think are mediocre/don't respect/hate grows everyday doesn't it ^_^ ? Soon all of TI will grace that list.

The list of players you think are mediocre/don't respect/hate grows everyday doesn't it ^_^ ? Soon all of TI will grace that list.

sry lol AP failmade is just too common for me now.. However I see alot of APers grouping with 24s as of late so I guess it is technically a failmade ;) Swelly would be classified as a person who premades for the social aspect probably however facerolls every bg to do it

Dem heals are l33t.
'Preciate it.
This.
Swelly would be classified as a person who premades for the social aspect probably however facerolls every bg to do it
Accurate to a degree: I often queue with 2-4 other players I know and respect for the social aspect, but more so in the hope, we meet an Alli 24 premade. Let's face it, f2p pug vs f2p pug games are rarely competitive and typically more frustrating than fun, and still often end in one team being rolled. Admittedly, when queueing in a premade, a number of games are faceroll, but for me personally, I play this game for the tough games (and wins) that normally come from facing 24's.

premades def, getting mostly tired of the players who just mid farm and no1 goes for efc or flag, though it's fun to pug if the group isnt full of mexicans or undergeared peeps

sry lol AP failmade is just too common for me now.. However I see alot of APers grouping with 24s as of late so I guess it is technically a failmade ;) Swelly would be classified as a person who premades for the social aspect probably however facerolls every bg to do it

Today in AB I went against an AP premade 3 times as a pug group, they had 10 man and the other 2 times we 5 mans. My Pug won all 3 times, the AP'ers are really Bad they need their silly 24s.

Today in AB I went against an AP premade 3 times as a pug group, they had 10 man and the other 2 times we 5 mans. My Pug won all 3 times, the AP'ers are really Bad they need their silly 24s.

Figured I would reply to this seeing as I'm in your quote. I have not lost a single AP AB premade today. I participated in 1 AP 10 man that was accidental. I queued with my 5 man and it paired up, however I AFK'd out early. Also, I never queue with 24s or p2p geared 20's. Also, saying that AP'ers are bad is a gross generalization.

PuG beating PuGMade. Not unheard of.

Anyway, logged onto AP today. Drama riddled chat. Good times!

b3kh9t.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
PuG beating PuGMade. Not unheard of.

Anyway, logged onto AP today. Drama riddled chat. Good times!

b3kh9t.jpg

Tell the AP'er I am no Scrub, and their hunters in that premade sucked, i mean literally suck at playing a hunter. The quelthalas bloodelf hunters are better than then... Except Felix.

Any premade today?
I havnt been in a WSG in weeks...
whenever I q I always get invited to a bg where horde is losing 2-0 and the efc has 3rd flag in his flagroom...
people if u dont wana lose play better or else dont rage quit bgs and have people like us get invited to ur losing bgs -.-
I will be very greatful

Of course there are tons of noobs on AP just as there are excellent players on AP.

If you play against a bad AP premade, be happy, it means you have a chance to win.

What I don't enjoy is playing on a server as f2p without other f2ps to talk to -- or premades at all. Defeats the purpose of playing an online game, not having that social element.

I played a little again the last 2 days and had 4 premades on AP, all of which we won. But yeah, there are going to be bad premades and noobs in the largest f2p community. Just play and stop hating.

PS: I have to admit the Grommash guy has been of questionable intelligence in chat as far as I have been reading.

I played at least 20 AB premades the past weekend and lost one, which was against a 24 premade.

The cry of jealousy echoes loudly in here. Gratz to everyone that plays a massive MULTIPLAYER online roleplaying game and being on a dead server, could might as well really play a offline game.

Needless to say, I agree with every single word Ferro just said.

I played at least 20 AB premades the past weekend and lost one, which was against a 24 premade.

The cry of jealousy echoes loudly in here. Gratz to everyone that plays a massive MULTIPLAYER online roleplaying game and being on a dead server, could might as well really play a offline game.

Needless to say, I agree with every single word Ferro just said.

WC3 single player is where its at.

This is why I don't play on AP that much anymore.

Pretty much why people started leaving for other servers in the first place.

You guys are pathetic, of course there are tons of noobs on AP just as there are excellent players on AP.

If you play against a bad AP premade, be happy, it means you have a chance to win.

What is most pathetic is playing on a server as f2p without other f2ps to talk to -- or premades at all. Defeats the purpose of playing an online game, not having that social element. Unless you're paying for wow, of course, in which case you are even more pathetic.

Speaking of pathetic, Yeah, it is pretty hard to kill an AP premade full of fotm shammys, hpals, and rdruids. Gimmie a break. Im sure the majority of AP rerolls every patch for the next best thing. But i think the most pathetic thing ive read here is how you're calling people pathetic for paying for wow. How the fuck are you even premading hmm? I doubt you're simule queueing, unless its 2 teams already put together by a p2p. Oh btw, prot warriors were nerfed in 5.3, shouldn't you be rerolling right about now? Cheers.

Calm down on the language people, please. Everyone probably enjoys the game in subtly different ways. Some like big communities, some like small groups of friends, some prefer peace and quiet to constant chatter, some enjoy the thrill of not knowing which awesome or challenging teammates you'll meet next PUG.

I feel like getting each of the above at different times, and there are probably many more different approaches to enjoying this game.

Feel free to share how you enjoy it, but don't call others pathetic or use crude language please. :) Infractions next time.

Pugs.

Can't premade because I keep BG chat turned off because I hate people. Not to mention premades are very inconsistent. You can carry your group 4 games straight, have an off 5th game and get kicked. That's how "oldschool" AP was anyway, back with COTUS and Goldenday's premades.

minus fail'thals and gallywix nubs. fixed.

^This.

MOAR PEW PEW LESS JAJA.​

Users who are viewing this thread