Warlock

Mage

Priest

Defense:

Warrior

Warrior

Priest

Paladin

This may sound odd/bad to you, but when these stam-packed warriors are just causing massive annoyance back at the flag your trying to get, with the heals from priest, and heals here and there from pally, it buys quite alot of time. And Yes it does work, Especially when the pally and the mage switch backa nd forth on defense, the mage does pretty good in the war war priest atmosphere.

The offensive team doesnt really do all that great when the priest gets downed, and the secondary mage is quite often switched with a shaman.

The rogue usually stunlocks the best CC twink on the enemy teams Defense/ FR protection. The Mage and priest head into the little room close to the flag spot, healing the lock and the rogue, while the hunter is on his own withDPS. funny as it sounds the priest grabs the flag, once the def. has been taken out.

THIS SOUNDS CRAZY BUT IT WORKS! VIDS BE UP SOON!

double mage offense.. BIG DAMAGE INC

Zerô Skill said:
double mage offense.. BIG DAMAGE INC

Its not about damage, its about shutting down the support/heals so the dps can burn the fc.

Grunge said:
Its not about damage, its about shutting down the support/heals so the dps can burn the fc.

Said dps will be insufficient.

Because you're running two mages on Offense.

I'm gonna bump this since Ruin continues to become more and more populated and premades are on the rise. Also, I'm ridiculously bored lately and am looking for some actual (semi)-intelligent discussion. I have a few revisions and comments to my earlier thoughts, but I won't go into full details unless there's still some interest in this topic.

Ertai said:
I'm gonna bump this since Ruin continues to become more and more populated and premades are on the rise. Also, I'm ridiculously bored lately and am looking for some actual (semi)-intelligent discussion. I have a few revisions and comments to my earlier thoughts, but I won't go into full details unless there's still some interest in this topic.

This thread is too full of crap imo, dump this thread and start another.

O-

Warrior

Warrior

Hunter

Hunter

Priest

Priest

Warlock

D-

Mage

Priest

Druid

I think its one of the better setups, I know I know, there isn't a Shaman in this.

i've been out of the loop for a bit, are there any guilds that successfully run a 3-man defense? esp against a 7-man offence?

I really don't see that working.

You can have a discussion of set-ups or you can actually test out the set-up that you think is "great".

I think a druid mage priest Defense can be very effective, I dunno against a 7 man offense that would mean the opposing team would only have 3 on Defense aswell so in the end it would mean whos offense would be better.

what would you guys consider to be the best team setup as of right now? I personally think

Offense

Hunter

Hunter

Hunter

Lock

Shaman

Priest

Defense

Druid(FC)

Shaman

Priest

Mage

Also found this set up to be wonderful

Hunter

Hunter

Lock

Mage

Priest

Shaman

Defense

Druid

Priest

Priest

Mage

Just a few set ups I been thinking about, Havent been able to actually run these due to inactive members in current guild and lack of certian numbers of a certian class but we will get there

Grunge said:
i've been out of the loop for a bit, are there any guilds that successfully run a 3-man defense? esp against a 7-man offence?

I really don't see that working.

Prodigy did Druid/Mage/Shaman and Druid/Mage/Priest successfully multiple times.

Also, if you're doing three man D against a seven man O that means the other teams has a three man D so it's kinda a moot point.

Did we already talk about warrior flag holder D? I'm interested in the Defensive comp that works best. I think there is some value to this type of D especially if the other teams O has two hunters and two priests

If you're using a druid FC, wouldn't it be best to have a shaman on defense also? Because sometimes the druid is going to need to LoS the priest and somone needs to keep up with the FC.

Eliot said:
If you're using a druid FC, wouldn't it be best to have a shaman on defense also? Because sometimes the druid is going to need to LoS the priest and somone needs to keep up with the FC.

If that is the setup your trying to run, (4 Man D) I would suggest this..

O-

Warrior - CC

Priest - Dispells

Warlock - CC/Dps

Hunter - Dps

Hunter - Dps

Hunter - Dps/CC

D-

Druid - FC

Priest - Heals

Mage - CC

Shaman - CC/Heals

I personally have always wanted to try out a

Druid

Druid

Mage

Priest

defense. I think it would be awesome to have two Druids, both with an FC set and a Healing set, I think it would be near impossible to bring down.

Users who are viewing this thread