Premade Discussion

Oh yeah good story.

Fuck, who needs druids.

Pay to make 10 shamans: A few k gold.

Multibox, monthly price: £100~

Enter WSG 10 man queued: Free

Dead druids; Priceless.

Tunkie said:
I think a druid mage priest Defense can be very effective, I dunno against a 7 man offense that would mean the opposing team would only have 3 on Defense aswell so in the end it would mean whos offense would be better.

what would you guys consider to be the best team setup as of right now? I personally think

Offense

Hunter

Hunter

Hunter

Lock

Shaman

Priest

Defense

Druid(FC)

Shaman

Priest

Mage

Also found this set up to be wonderful

Hunter

Hunter

Lock

Mage

Priest

Shaman

Defense

Druid

Priest

Priest

Mage

Just a few set ups I been thinking about, Havent been able to actually run these due to inactive members in current guild and lack of certian numbers of a certian class but we will get there

Without a Warrior, your offense is just meh.

Ertai said:
More crazy plans from Quara imo.

If you insist.

1.) Have your whole team take off all Stam gear at the start of the premade, and then use Dark Runes to kill yourselves right as the gates lift. If timed correctly, and with macros, they would then be able to re-equip their gear at the spirit healer and bandage.

2.) Hold back two rogues and two hunters, all in full AP gear, at the start; hunters on roof and rogues in the FR. As the flag is being captured - and when, as you can ask any guild, they are least organized - have the rogues sap two main healers and be ready to sit on the heals. The hunters will wail away at the soon-to-be FC. Obviously a complete drop would be impossible, but if they could force a CD or two they would have started with an obvious advantage.

3.) Put a rogue on offense.

Quara said:
If you insist.

1.) Have your whole team take off all Stam gear at the start of the premade, and then use Dark Runes to kill yourselves right as the gates lift. If timed correctly, and with macros, they would then be able to re-equip their gear at the spirit healer and bandage.

2.) Hold back two rogues and two hunters, all in full AP gear, at the start; hunters on roof and rogues in the FR. As the flag is being captured - and when, as you can ask any guild, they are least organized - have the rogues sap two main healers and be ready to sit on the heals. The hunters will wail away at the soon-to-be FC. Obviously a complete drop would be impossible, but if they could force a CD or two they would have started with an obvious advantage.

3.) Put a rogue on offense.

1.) I was disappointed the first time I killed myself with a Dark Rune and didn't end up at the spirit healer pre-game.

2.) You're familiar with paratrooper offense, right?

Quara said:

what good will this do?

If it is what it sounds like it is, then yes :p

kablam said:
explain pl0x

It's when your team's offense goes up to your roof when the game starts and waits for the other team to pick up the flag, drops down and engages immediately.

Also, bump for Fishing Buddies getting started today.

Users who are viewing this thread