Premade Discussion

Ertai

OG
*For the purpose of this topic, premade means scheduled 10v10. I know it has a more general meaning, but that's not the one I'm using here.*

Seeing as the frequency of premades has gone up quite bit recently (even getting some PTR games going this time around) I figured it was a good time to make a topic for discussion of all things regarding them. I know a lot of Twink Info members have gotten to play some games recently (some for the first time) and I thought we could all learn from shared experience and discussion.

I have a decent amount of premade experience (on every character I have listed) and would be glad to put in my two cents on any strategies, team design, etc. that people were wondering. There are also a lot of people here who know much much more than I do and I'm sure they would throw in as well.

Also, if anyone I've premaded with/against directly would want my input on how they played, what they could improve on, I'd gladly give that as well.

This topic might die quickly, but oh well, I hope not.

Best premade: 10 hunters.

Just gotta make sure you attack the EFC at the same time, thus preventing him from being healed fast enough.

And when your team is running the flag, simply kite the people trying to return it.

3rd best premade: Rogues / Locks

>_>

Anyway, lets get serious...

Premades imho should consist of a balance and a imbalance. What I mean is, there should be like 3 rogues, 2 healers, 2 hunters and 1 FC, and maybe a lock or a mage for CC / DoTs.

Just me though >_>

hunter on d is kinda weak

just throwin that out there

o and 6 man d lol

and the classes lol

Goma said:
hunter on d is kinda weak

just throwin that out there

o and 6 man d lol

and the classes lol

You havent seen our hunter. He just transfered to Ruin btw. Prepare to get destroyed when you seel "Tool" in the BG.

Edit *300 Posts* =)

i dont have any premade experience as of yet, but it seems like a wtf are you thinking setup to me... i mean, mage on defense? i'd rather have the mage on offense then D, and put the lock in its place, druid defense? explain please.

by weak i mean a low blow

i would take a hunter on d too

its alot more annoying than a mage because the snares cant be dispelled

and any retard can play a defensive hunter, bind wingclip to every key and follow the fc around smashing your face on the keyboard

What we should be doing at this point is discussing what will happen to Premading when 3.2 hits. Any serious game between decent teams will not actually end in under 20 minutes, but making a cap is definitely possible. And after that, it can even be turned around to a 2-1 win.

This has been proven by the Horde side in a PTR match: we went down 1-0 (GJ turning off xp, kidney!) but managed, in the second half of the game, push into a 2-1 victory (literally in the last couple of seconds; possibly the most intense minute of a premade I've seen.)

So, what will change in the new Patch? I like the fact that, with the obvious increase in Offense, the Debuff will usually not even come up in a game - but it is still strategically relevant.

Good idea Ertai. I'll post more about some ideas later.

I still like the idea of a Warlock in a premade. Perhaps not as a 'normal' slot in your team, but a good Lock can really trip up the opposition if it's unexpected.

i mean really, fucking cupidtwink plays a defensive hunter

mind you, this is the hunter that loses to rogues in ring of valor

and apparently he does a great job too

Goma said:
i mean really, fucking cupidtwink plays a defensive hunter

mind you, this is the hunter that loses to rogues in ring of valor

and apparently he does a great job too

Are you suggesting rogues are OP at 19?

honestly I was going nowhere with that comment =/

Users who are viewing this thread