US Possible Premades?

20s or 29s, doesn't matter to me what level.

I'll get back to you @Lil

I don't know who you are or how you came to the opinion of me premading with other hunters but you couldn't be more wrong. @Fry is the person I group with the most and she will attest that there's 1 SV in our guild (myself) and no other SV that we ever premade with.

Are you not wilferal the druid? You're right I don't know you besides for 1 bg where you held flag in our gy and gy farmed. I did however have plenty of people voice their opinions about you on our team and they all were something similar to what I said.

If that wasn't you and there happens to be another wilferal somehow then I apologize and will retract my statement.

Edit: sorry the the offtopic Burg. I highly doubt this will ever happen with 29s however if you get enough 20s interested I'll ask my group if they wanna.
wait so i don't farm levelers i farm premades

tbh tho idk where all this hate is coming from. I never rly realized you had a problem with me and it's unfortunate that you do but I always enjoy being in bgs against you as it makes them a lot more interesting. Either way, if you wanna hate I guess I'll see you in your gy(with the flag of course)

Users who are viewing this thread