US Possible Premades?

Burg

<Nagaz With Attitudez>
Hey all. Burg here!

So I have talked to a few friends and to waste some time every now and then we would like to get some premades going.

I know there are a ton of 29 guilds floating around. So my question is, would any of you guilds be down to premade sometime? Not trying to set up a date or anything for now, but just wondering for future reference. Truly doesn't have to just be guilds. If anyone would like to get a group of friends together to play sometime then that would be great to.

I am just trying to pass time until Destiny 2 comes out. :p

No ones going to play you because 29s think premades are queuing 5 fotm classes into random bgs
That's actually what it is. Stupid 19s are in the wrong here.

The official definition of "Premade"; A premade is a Battlegrounds group that joined the battlegrounds as a group. (A 5 man Fotm group for example). This is for the convenience of people who want to play together in the same battlegrounds instance instead of being forked into different ones.

What we're talking about now (Competitive set 10v10s) ARE WARGAMES.
WARGAMES WARGAMES WARGAMES

damn

The official definition of "Premade"; A premade is a Battlegrounds group that joined the battlegrounds as a group. (A 5 man Fotm group for example). This is for the convenience of people who want to play together in the same battlegrounds instance instead of being forked into different ones.

damn

Waste of time - 5 man group of FOTM vs levellers that you cant lose or get challenged in, if you do that means u suck.
Premade - fully pre made group 10vs10 fully rostered of people you've picked, how you gonna call it a pre made group if the queue system is putting 5 people in your group
Plebmade - fully made group of people you may or may not know vs 10 fully made group of random people too
Wargame - fully made group of indiscriminate size to play arena/bg vs another group of that size
Twink Cup - an old tournament we used to enjoy until conq started playing overwatch and had no time or effort to hype it up.
Forceful Cup - a rushed tournament as a way of saying 'sorry we fucked up TC this year'

Waste of time - 5 man group of FOTM vs levellers that you cant lose or get challenged in, if you do that means u suck.
Premade - fully pre made group 10vs10 fully rostered of people you've picked, how you gonna call it a pre made group if the queue system is putting 5 people in your group
Plebmade - fully made group of people you may or may not know vs 10 fully made group of random people too
Wargame - fully made group of indiscriminate size to play arena/bg vs another group of that size
Twink Cup - an old tournament we used to enjoy until conq started playing overwatch and had no time or effort to hype it up.
Forceful Cup - a rushed tournament as a way of saying 'sorry we fucked up TC this year'
my post-like ratio is higher than urs bitch

damn
Yeah, I forgot most 29s (and most people on this website) probably don't even remember a time before the wargame feature. back in the day 10v10s were called premades and they pretty much have been called that ever since. this "wargame" shit is new

Stick to GY farming levelers. You're the type of person that would just rage quit once you go down 1-0 anyways so I don't think 10v10 are for you
Why don't you hop in one of your 5 surv premades and show him how "good" you are?

Why don't you hop in one of your 5 surv premades and show him how "good" you are?
I don't know who you are or how you came to the opinion of me premading with other hunters but you couldn't be more wrong. @Fry is the person I group with the most and she will attest that there's 1 SV in our guild (myself) and no other SV that we ever premade with.

u don't even know me
Are you not wilferal the druid? You're right I don't know you besides for 1 bg where you held flag in our gy and gy farmed. I did however have plenty of people voice their opinions about you on our team and they all were something similar to what I said.

If that wasn't you and there happens to be another wilferal somehow then I apologize and will retract my statement.

Edit: sorry the the offtopic Burg. I highly doubt this will ever happen with 29s however if you get enough 20s interested I'll ask my group if they wanna.

I've seen plenty of misha alliance hunters in games with you. Perhaps 5 surv is an exaggeration or maybe they're just random misha survs wink wink

I legit have no clue who you're talking about. There's like 5 people who play regularly on misha and none of them even have a hunt, much less main a hunt. There's one friend that came back from a 8 month hiatus recently that used to play hunter in WoD that I did like 5 games with I think? Only other person that is from misha that plays hunt is Izacs hunter Bill who, as you can see, hasn't been on for along time.

Users who are viewing this thread