Possible drops from rares

Yes.... until you tell everyone. ;)

Going warmode is huge too, 19 cant do that as far as I am aware. (obviously if you're over 19, for other brackets)

Last edited:
Yeah, for 20+ it sounds like warmode is good. Especially if you can stealth.

Otherwise see if you can group with the other people there. Everyone who gets a tag gets a drop, so if you can group with people, just one of you needs to tag it.

I believe you could create a f2p account and make a char on a given underpopulated realm and go to the area and invite your main to server hop.

Everyone who gets a tag gets a drop, so if you can group with people, just one of you needs to tag it.

Do you know if that works the same with non-rare and/or non-elites? Like thistlenettle? Wondering if I screwed myself server-hopping since I don't recall any instance where both toons got anything decent on the same kill.

But I got some random server trash toon with epic legs now... and nada on my main. :oops:

Do you know if that works the same with non-rare and/or non-elites? Like thistlenettle? Wondering if I screwed myself server-hopping since I don't recall any instance where both toons got anything decent on the same kill.

But I got some random server trash toon with epic legs now... and nada on my main. :oops:

For rares, you all get it I think. May depend on the rare.

For things like murlocs, the same murloc won't drop staves for everyone - but its still good to group as you still can loot them all.

For rares, you all get it I think.

Yeah, I noticed this (love it) but after a few hours began to think I may be losing loot to my other servers on thistle...

Might start logging them out so it's just my main left if I decide to start that farm again.

edit- group farms for murlocs is best because it speeds up the spawn. Thistlenettle is set respawn. Might be better solo.

hit me up with real id. i have alt account with several toons parked in zones. been realm hopping since day one of patch. Ill be on tonight or tomorrow night horde only.
[doublepost=1553873639,1553873594][/doublepost]works like a charm. have a toon at mother spider cave and have one at gruff, and both caves.

Users who are viewing this thread