Possible drops from rares

I don't know how any of you guys are getting this shit done on a weekend... hats off. I cant even quest right.

Freeking wickerpeople everywhere, and for some reason there's always like 6 mobs for every "find 10" collection quest.

At least on the cleaver farm I was phased, or I wouldnt even begin to try.

I don't know how any of you guys are getting this shit done on a weekend... hats off. I cant even quest right.

Freeking wickerpeople everywhere, and for some reason there's always like 6 mobs for every "find 10" collection quest.

At least on the cleaver farm I was phased, or I wouldnt even begin to try.
War mode on, bro

i farmed foamspittle for like 6hours , 1111 mobs looted, got 6 greens 3 blues, a guy in my group got 2 epics , lucky bastard :D
but good thing, i had 2 auctions running, 1 green for 30k and one blue for 30k , and a guy bought the green :D :D :D

Anyone have any luck with fang gloves or Defias gloves/legs?

I don't want you to not try, but after an hour and 11 cleavers earlier I got no epics. Hopefully you fare better.
nUxZPgX.png

i've farmed well over 80 of these things, i dont believe these can upgrade

Having troubles finding the thread that has picture of dude getting an epic wand from WC rare faerie dragon. Anyone got link?

Are you kidding?? Rares in dungeons can proc epic loot???
[doublepost=1553065196,1553056253][/doublepost]has anyone confirmed Boahn or trigore loot to go epic yet or?

Users who are viewing this thread