Please stop Qing Warrior/Healer in 2s

You guys should consider making a healer rather than fotm BM/feral/whatever. Rshams have no trouble with warriors, >ever<.

What's all this crap with warrior+healer, have you never fought ww+healer? :p

I've been waiting anxiously for someone to say priests are OP. Thanks for cracking that door. You have no idea how satisfying it is to me to see no complaints about priests being op until I started melting faces and being vocal about it. Well played.

Also the original post was about warrior/HEALER being op. I sarcastically said what is priest op too figuring nobody was ready to crack that door. What a pleasant surprise.

Priest - the new FOTM. Well, until I at something else and that is decreed FOTM.

lol i thought you were a warrior. priest is strong and so is resto sham but i dont consider them op. that said warrior/healer is still stupid and it deserves the hate

First of all this caricature that I just backpedal around and do nothing is just ridiculous. He's basically claiming to lose 2 on one to a warrior. While pappa is a beast at warrior it's sad he's 2v1 ing them. Funny, the other day my partner declined queue and I 1v2 two arms warriors and won. Weren't the best but if th class is so broken that shouldn't happen.

I didn't notice anyone complaining about war/priest on forums till pappa and I started beating everyone...just saying.

uhh idk where you've been but people have been complaining about warrior healer since skirms got added back. Those must have been some terrible arms warriors because any decent warrior with a crusader proc should beat a disc any day of the week let alone 2 warriors. You facing some horrible warriors doesn't make them any less op and doesn't mean you should keep queing the most op 2s team possible at 19 it's only hurting ques

uhh idk where you've been but people have been complaining about warrior healer since skirms got added back. Those must have been some terrible arms warriors because any decent warrior with a crusader proc should beat a disc any day of the week let alone 2 warriors. You facing some horrible warriors doesn't make them any less op and doesn't mean you should keep queing the most op 2s team possible at 19 it's only hurting ques

Yes those wars were bad and I agree shouldn't beat them 2 on 1, but....I've never lost to a warrior 1on1 and don't plan to, and that includes plenty of sader procs. Ask the "best" warrior Lucas what's happened every time he ran into me in the gulch with us both full health. Here's a hint - it involved his face in the dirt. But if you have a warrior that you'd like me to play, by all means bring it on. I play this priest very differently than the rest of the priests in the bracket (for which I'm constantly told how horrible I am), so don't judge my success based on the others experience.

With crits and random sader procs I'll concede that although I've never lost it's possible...but if it occurs it won't happen regularly. No doubt there isn't a warrior I can't beat 4 out of 5 times, and most are gonna lose 5/5.

lol i thought you were a warrior. priest is strong and so is resto sham but i dont consider them op. that said warrior/healer is still stupid and it deserves the hate

Darn you stole my thunder.

Now I have to start beating all the classes 1on1 that supposedly own priests so people will complain that priests are OP. I like being different so hopefully people don't copy my style - hate to see a bunch of priests backpedaling around literally doing nothing and if they do anything it's just heal the FC who is miraculously in the middle (where that priest rarely is) and is at full health but gets chain healed anyways while he has no debuffs.

I guess EU warriors can't hit rend and execute as well as US warriors can
Well we all know EU > US so that can't be true

I've been waiting anxiously for someone to say priests are OP. Thanks for cracking that door. You have no idea how satisfying it is to me to see no complaints about priests being op until I started melting faces and being vocal about it. Well played.

Also the original post was about warrior/HEALER being op. I sarcastically said what is priest op too figuring nobody was ready to crack that door. What a pleasant surprise.

Priest - the new FOTM. Well, until I at something else and that is decreed FOTM.

Yes those wars were bad and I agree shouldn't beat them 2 on 1, but....I've never lost to a warrior 1on1 and don't plan to, and that includes plenty of sader procs. Ask the "best" warrior Lucas what's happened every time he ran into me in the gulch with us both full health. Here's a hint - it involved his face in the dirt. But if you have a warrior that you'd like me to play, by all means bring it on. I play this priest very differently than the rest of the priests in the bracket (for which I'm constantly told how horrible I am), so don't judge my success based on the others experience.

With crits and random sader procs I'll concede that although I've never lost it's possible...but if it occurs it won't happen regularly. No doubt there isn't a warrior I can't beat 4 out of 5 times, and most are gonna lose 5/5.

Darn you stole my thunder.

Now I have to start beating all the classes 1on1 that supposedly own priests so people will complain that priests are OP. I like being different so hopefully people don't copy my style - hate to see a bunch of priests backpedaling around literally doing nothing and if they do anything it's just heal the FC who is miraculously in the middle (where that priest rarely is) and is at full health but gets chain healed anyways while he has no debuffs.

Again, you're delusional.

*ahem*

What started out as a post about a topic, has become a conversation about a person.
[MENTION=24731]MYT[/MENTION], I think you're taking a lot of statements personally that in the mods interpretation were not intended as personal. You're also taking a lot of liberties in this thread to talk about your own battle prowess, and that's not the topic of the conversation. I do not want to have to interfere with y'all's conversation, but the off-topic self-directed posts, and the @thread-like environment they create, really need to stop. Thanks.

Arms is not op but unfortunately crusader is.

An enchant = op class.

It's actually sad that arena games or fights are determined by who gets crusader proc first... kind of blows

Last edited by a moderator:
Arms is not op but unfortunately crusader is.

An enchant = op class.

It's actually sad that arena games or fights are determined by who gets crusader proc first... kind of blows

There's some truth to that in matches where both sides have a warrior. I think if you play enough times the more skilled team wins more but definitely random variation in any given game. The key is to mitigate your risk from it imo.

There's some truth to that in matches where both sides have a warrior. I think if you play enough times the more skilled team wins more but definitely random variation in any given game. The key is to mitigate your risk from it imo.

There's literally 0 skill in arms warrior now days

Whoever is running with healer + ret/arms/hunter will probably win because of crusader and flintlocke's, because they give 100str/112agi which is an insane boost to your damage. That is what makes them op.

You guys should consider making a healer rather than fotm BM/feral/whatever. Rshams have no trouble with warriors, >ever<.

What's all this crap with warrior+healer, have you never fought ww+healer? :p

Arms counter rsham comps due to riptide being garbage and rend ticking for 1k+ on both targets. There is literaly no way to heal the spread dmg sufficiently if u want to play a slightly less popular comp and your strat is literaly to purge something and hope your partner kills within 45 seconds. Otherwise you die.

Played like an hour of Rsham/Hunter and ran into arms/disc 8/10 games with the rest being BM/Feral and BM/Arms. Imo 19 arenas are in the worst state they have ever been which is sad since we actually have skirmishes back.

WW+Healer have potential but WW are wayyy to squishy even with a healer to be considered a top tier comp.

Also the majority of posters in this thread are talking about US arenas, and coming from a guy who played on both us and eu in wod, they are very different.

Arms counter rsham comps due to riptide being garbage and rend ticking for 1k+ on both targets. There is literaly no way to heal the spread dmg sufficiently if u want to play a slightly less popular comp and your strat is literaly to purge something and hope your partner kills within 45 seconds. Otherwise you die.

Played like an hour of Rsham/Hunter and ran into arms/disc 8/10 games with the rest being BM/Feral and BM/Arms. Imo 19 arenas are in the worst state they have ever been which is sad since we actually have skirmishes back.

WW+Healer have potential but WW are wayyy to squishy even with a healer to be considered a top tier comp.

Also the majority of posters in this thread are talking about US arenas, and coming from a guy who played on both us and eu in wod, they are very different.

Yes, EU has way more varied comps imo

Users who are viewing this thread