US player tier list

yh im desperate for u to accept a 10v10 vs mvq but its just not gonna happen is it

or for any1 to 10v10 him really

ya im always down to play in 10v10s they r rlly fun
[doublepost=1553670640,1553670566][/doublepost]kind of random that you would bring those up tho...
[doublepost=1553671066][/doublepost]u are the one who brought up 10v10s all i did was insinuate that mvc and anyone who plays with him is severely mentally ill...

The only "skill" involved at low levels is positioning, how u communicate with ur teammates and set dmg/CC up in a BG. There is nothing hard about pressing 4 buttons in a duel that'll last 30 seconds.

You wanna play healer vs healer in a duel? At least gotta be in arena so dampening will hit in eventually.

We can play 2v2 or 3v3 arena instead? I'm sure you can find one friend..or maybe not.

Duels are crazy bad at this lvl, like it literally doesn't matter. Even if I rofl stomp you in a duel I'm not gonna walk away as if it accomplishes anything, because it literally doesn't. Means I pressed my 4 better? Means my class out-classes yours? At least in battlegrounds you have a lot of different variables adding up to show who's the better player, making it way more relevant.

But sure, we can duel I guess? So if I play rogue in a duel (omegalul), what are you gonna play?
And 10v10 does? There's 9 other people to carry you or me, what would that prove? And it's not like we have every class and level to choose from is it... Seriously. PM me here or add me. I don't have, nor will I look for a team. You know what I was talking about. Offer will always stand.

Opps, I forgot. Idiot!!

Another awful forum troll - @Quack

Voc when will these fanboys learn?

As someone who mained rogue in legion and used to view the game in the same lens as you, let me explain something

You are a player that seemingly cannot distinguish between objectively good plays and plays that SEEM good to you

KNOWING an objectively good play means studying what the best thing to do in all situations is and acting on it even if it doesn’t feel intuitive or rewarding

This can mean staying in stealth when you’d rather open and do damage or not picking flag when you’d rather pick flag because you have the KNOWLEDGE to override your gut reaction

Mvq will always team with @Quack over you because of this reason on top of the fact that he’s proven himself as a good player, not meant as an insult but rather view this as an opportunity to be humble and learn something from what he’s saying

Last edited:
As someone who mained rogue in legion and used to view the game in the same lens as you, let me explain something

You are a player that seemingly cannot distinguish between objectively good plays and plays that SEEM good to you

KNOWING an objectively good play means studying what the best thing to do in all situations is and acting on it even if it doesn’t feel intuitive or rewarding

This can mean staying in stealth when you’d rather open and do damage or not picking flag when you’d rather pick flag because you have the KNOWLEDGE to override your gut reaction

Mvq will always team with @Quack over you because of this reason on top of the fact that he’s proven himself as a good player, not meant as an insult but rather view this as an opportunity to be humble and learn something from what he’s saying
Thank you! And I am still learning these wargame strats...as I haven’t played in 2 xpacs...and before that I was more into endgame over pvp. Haven’t really been all pvp since vanilla.

Thank you! And I am still learning these wargame strats...as I haven’t played in 2 xpacs...and before that I was more into endgame over pvp. Haven’t really been all pvp since vanilla.
most people that actually take time to respond to ur posts are more interested in helping u improve than making u look like an idiot.
if u play better the pugs are more enjoyable for everyone.
stop looking at it personally.

apropos how's wow and 19s doing these days? EU specific, worth a resub or nah ? Much update needed for gear in BFA or plug n play(ish)?

Dont think I played Legion if that matters in regards to gear.

Thx in advance.

Oh, btw it's nice to see some drama here again, good to kno u guys are keeping yourself entertained still :)

apropos how's wow and 19s doing these days? EU specific, worth a resub or nah ? Much update needed for gear in BFA or plug n play(ish)?

Dont think I played Legion if that matters in regards to gear.

Thx in advance.

Oh, btw it's nice to see some drama here again, good to kno u guys are keeping yourself entertained still :)
EU is popping doesn't look enjoyable from watching streams haven't played it personally.
A lot has changed since WoD in terms of gearing and warlocks are a little more handicapped.
You missed a few pieces in legion but nothing huge.

Ya that’s fine dude the most important thing is being a student of the game and being humble enough to learn from ppl trying to help you

Be willing to ask people what you did wrong and could do better etc and you will improve much faster

Quack literally just took the words out of my mouth, people are acting pretty hostile, no way around that, they won't stop necessarily, but they aren't directly trying to attack you.

You're new to the bracket (Sort of), you still don't know what you don't know, take the sentiment (Not the wording) of these comments and learn from it. you'll improve, you'll likely mature in your understanding / awareness within WSG (Not referring to attitude, and definitely not calling MVQ mature), and you'll make games better for yourself and everyone else involved.

EU is popping doesn't look enjoyable from watching streams haven't played it personally.
A lot has changed since WoD in terms of gearing and warlocks are a little more handicapped.
You missed a few pieces in legion but nothing huge.

Cheers Quack good to see u still around! :)

Locks are in a bad state ? wow, thats a first iirc ?!

US better then? Got acc there aswel I could resub.. Got studies next month anyway so need some alternative entertainment ;)

US better then? Got acc there aswel I could resub.. Got studies next month anyway so need some alternative entertainment ;)
from playing in US comparing to watching EU.
US is a little better alright.
Locks aren't rly good no.
Nice to see u too bro.

Player quality is the biggest problem with EU, the issue is instead of fixing it the good players just move to US and make it worse. Can't fault them for it, but it is unfortunate that we can't keep both ecosystems going at the same level. A lot of the Legion Twinks still remain (And aren't looking likely to learn how to objectively / awarely play WSG), and even in WoD the quality of EU games was definitely lower than US. I'd let the dust settle, let the new guys learn how much they have to learn (And decide if they wanna learn it), and hopefully there won't be a mass EU exodus before the game quality starts going up.

Yeah lock just doesn't have the oomph it had in WoD (Can't comment on Legion). Because of the way MM's damage functions, it's kinda taken the old destro warlock role and merged it with the WoD SV hunter role. If you want a caster who pumps high sustained single target, has access to CC, and is also made of absolute fucking paper, then your best bet would be mage.

EDIT: Just do the whole bracket a favour and don't just play arcane.

Yeah lock just doesn't have the oomph it had in WoD (Can't comment on Legion). Because of the way MM's damage functions, it's kinda taken the old destro warlock role and merged it with the WoD SV hunter role. If you want a caster who pumps high sustained single target, has access to CC, and is also made of absolute fucking paper, then your best bet would be mage.

EDIT: Just do the whole bracket a favour and don't just play arcane.
this summaries my opinion pretty well

Be willing to ask people what you did wrong and could do better etc and you will improve much faster
How do you go about doing this without being a pest? There are times where I'm unsure what exactly I'm suppose to be doing at a given moment in these xpoff bgs but continuously whispering people whose names I recognize for direction seems like it would just end up annoying people quickly

How do you go about doing this without being a pest? There are times where I'm unsure what exactly I'm suppose to be doing at a given moment in these xpoff bgs but continuously whispering people whose names I recognize for direction seems like it would just end up annoying people quickly
To some extent, but given the way a lot of players in Xpoff interact with eachother, and have known eachother for a very long time, you shouldn't worry about that too much. It's not that you're "bad" at WSG per se, it's that you're an unknown variable. They don't know you, so they don't know if you know what you should be doing, which in turn means they can't do things with the assumption that you'll do what they expect of you in response.

Certainly don't pester people constantly / but try to make sure the team doesn't see you as a "random". You want your teammates to feel comfortable expecting things of you, and if you aren't at that level yet, you should always make sure you're on the same page as the players relevant to the situation.

You should eliminate the mindset that asking for advice is annoying, it’s more so the manner in which you ask

For one, have specific questions, like “what should I have done in x situation” or “who is someone I can reach out to about y” or just questions that are targeted and have intention vs “hey how are get good @ gaym”

Also don’t constantly spam people with questions, once you get some answers try to implement them into your gameplay and then follow up later. Like “hey I tried this and it worked for me, but now I think I’m struggling with x” like just be honest and show that you’ve taken action since your previous conversation

If someone is uninterested they probably just won’t respond or they’ll say they don’t know, if someone is a dick to you and tells you you’ll be dog shit forever then they’re not worth your time, and if they help you out then that’s what you were after anyway

I can tell you that in this community most people seem at least somewhat interested in giving valid advice, if you seek out help you’ll find it

Just my 2 cents, give it a try and take with a grain of salt etc

Users who are viewing this thread