US player tier list

What would you know about FCing? You were a bm monk in wod 20-29 regularly outplayed by undertuned specs. I don't have to talk about my FCing. Actions > Words.

Btw I'll be in 20s bracket if you ever want to be reminded of my dominance in every aspect of pvp
you have 0 relevance

Druiddroid brought me here

Never once in all my BGs did I see a player named stunar make any relevant plays. My memory tells me you're an awful forum troll nothing more
your sentence just contradicts yourself

Mvq threads btw :s

8zb2GAg.png

It doesn't

You will never be even 10% of the player I was 6 years ago. What makes you think you can quote me with anything less than bending at the knee? Drink bleach
you are a nobody and a bad player

lol every time i watch @Mvq 's stream i keep having flashbacks to psych 101. denial: check. delusion: check. narcissistic personality disorder: check. etc. quite entertaining!

whens the mvq vs kracks 10v10 happening so kracks the dog stops yapping for attention

@lild like every day in pugs? well actually its me solo queuing into your 5 man in discord. lol
[doublepost=1553669074,1553668994][/doublepost]assuming ur one of his minions that queues with him every day cuz im not rlly sure who u are

@lild like every day in pugs? well actually its me solo queuing into your 5 man in discord. lol
[doublepost=1553669074,1553668994][/doublepost]assuming ur one of his minions that queues with him every day cuz im not rlly sure who u are

why are you getting an ego over winning pugs that you literally have 0 impact in, replace you with anyone in the bracket and results would stay the same due to comps

just show me one instance of a game ally should've won but lost instead

but again just hit mvq up for a 10v10 he'll be down im sure

when did i say anything about having an ego all i did was make an observation about mvqs stream. y are u putting words in my mouth? sounds desperate

Users who are viewing this thread