US player tier list

Discussion in 'Level 10-19' started by Mvq, Mar 23, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Twerk2486

Twerk2486 Veteran

I'd rather have an outlaw rogue that is good for the entirety of a game then a sub rogue that will only ever matter for one brief second when he opens and then is useless for the rest of the game.

2. Quack

Quack young draco

'Also, majority of wargames comes down to both teams holding flag until one team killed enemy fc and scores LOL so a sub rogue being able to always go for efcs is extremely necessary in every single game.'

A sub rogue ( or rogue ) isn't always going for EFCs.
    A sub rogue ( or rogue ) isn't always able to go for EFCs.

3. Critless

Critless Member

A good one is - 19 twinking is ALL about positioning...that’s fact. If your job is to do a specific thing, you need to be good at positioning yourself to do that thing.

4. Quack

Quack young draco

that just has nothing to do with my statement

• Like Like x 1
  5. Critless

Critless Member

So in this wsg there was 3 rogues - 2 outlaw and me. I had the highest damage output of the 3, and the most KBs.....so - an outlaw rogue was better for pistol shot due to the slow - but an outlaw rogue with the current epic gear out is lacking dmg compared to a bursty sub rogue. - so here’s a scenario - beginning of a game - usually it’s a 10v10 mid until FC peels, I would position myself around the fight and wait until the dps focuses one target - when that target is inbetween heals, and usually at 50% or less, I go in - and boom - dead...before healer can heal...then shadowmelt into stealth and reposition.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 26, 2019, Original Post Date: Mar 26, 2019 ---
    How not? You said a rogue isn’t always able to go for a flag carrier - however if a rogue is good at positioning / it’ll always be able to do what needs to be done.

6. Quack

Quack young draco

because of stacks, the rest of his team, so many other factors to take into account, if the FC still has dash and its b4 6 stacks.

7. Druiddroid

Druiddroid Member Moderator

fc: Mvq/Jwl
    boomy: Voc
    rsham: Voc
    ele: Voc
    rogue: Voc
    priest: Voc
    mw: Voc
    hunter: Voc
    mage: Voc

Last edited: Mar 26, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
  8. Critless

Critless Member

Yes - again it’s alllll about positioning I always stay on the enemies side of the field - UNLESS needed on defense or our side. And my burst is as good or better than outlaw.

9. Quack

Quack young draco

its not as good as outlaw
    what ur saying is still wrong

10. Vianco

Vianco Grandfathered

critless you're a fucking god, more dmg and kbs than an outlaw rog! would love to have you in my guild

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. Twerk2486

Twerk2486 Veteran

Assuming that is a perfect scenario, sure. What happens if you don't kill the target? You're caught out of position and most good teams will immediately swap to you and then you're dead. Once you're dead, their fc will break off mid and go pick. With no rogue ready to sap, then the fc can cross almost uncontested.

If you do happen to kill that target, you said you'll shadow meld and get a restealth right? Once you shadowmeld in combat, you need to wait several seconds for you to leave combat to stealth. During this time, a mage will likely move over and aoe you out. Again leaving you in a bad position and giving them a kill.

Let's also add that alot of the time teams won't even use a rogue on wargames.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Critless

Critless Member

What’s your btag- we can talk.... :O

13. Iild

Iild big pwner never small pwn

14. Quack

Quack young draco

15. Chainz

Chainz SZN

1 shot btw

• Like Like x 1
  16. Voc

Voc i shake brackets

Wtf is this?

You were a shit bm monk in wod btw

Anyone who thinks "jwl" or "mvq" can be compared to me can look at facts in this thread https://xpoff.com/threads/got-the-whole-bracket-shook.71952/

Stay small

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Frogturtle

Frogturtle Member

Somebody stop this man

Also it’s “your” not...eh nvm

• Like Like x 1
  18. Chainz

Chainz SZN

Fuck you got me there

19. Critless

Critless Member

Sorry - soooo maybe I am wrong - but I used an opener then 2 gloomblades and he died - the rest was auto attacks/enchant procs....also the 2nd guy who touched the flag I took from 85% to 8% in one hit then auto attack killed him... anyways irregardless of the “number of hits” everyone in this game knew efc was turtling and had all healers and mages on him defending and I did THAT to him with all of those healers spamming :) proof is sweet boys.

20. Quack

Quack young draco

ye but u said 3 hit or something and it was 50 so what now

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)