US Pizza Puggin': A Weekly YouTube Series

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should show the games where your guild "contained" GY 95% of the match. The other 5% being after the initial mid fight and just before last flag capture.

I don't get this, at all. I've seen you in one game were it was 10/10 geared alliance twinks VS Hordes 5'RT and 5'garbage pugs- you guys had us pushed to GY and we pillar kitted to 10'stack then LOLKEKBUR Gearz gets dropped when he was lost ranging his heals and cap ended it with 1-0 because the cap happened with roughly 2'min remaining...No containment happened nor a notable mid fight...

now for your "95% of the match." 95% of a 20'min WSG is 19'min...

The games don't last that long silly!

Pizza's videos are extremely fun to watch and show how he and his team execute and put together teamwork in an amazing fashion, i like them because it gives me a perspective through a range dmg's eyes...

Keep 'em comin' bud! haters mean you're doing something right!

That would mean they are at the GY within seconds of start, i think instead of playing WoW and being mad and what-not you should get some common sense! You're acting so silly Dots...

GOOD TRY THOUGH!
;)

Since you apparently didn't read what I posted carefully I'm going to give you a chance to try again before responding to your ignorance. Take your time.

You wanted him to show THE games were its 95% gy farming...my point although hidden in a wall of text was they/he never farm... But "reading between the lines" is lacking in avid flamers i guess...

Nice to see ignorance is still alive and well in this forum. Pizza knows how to play. But don't act like he doesn't GY farm or any other guild on BH. Come on man... You can't be that ignorant.

Edit: You derailed this after I made a suggestion to Pizza. A video showing GY farming would show just how bad it hurts games. Don't be a hypocrite by verbally assaulting me right after crying wolf kid. You should really stop embarrassing yourself. I have a liking towards Pizzas skills. He knows the game and plays well. He faults when it comes to his ego and GY farming. As do many other twinks in this particular bracket.

Now back on topic. Pizza, keep posting the videos. But in all seriousness, it would be nice to see someone take some initiative and show how bad GY farming hurts this bracket.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like these videos man.

I have yet to see any substantial proof of this alleged "gy farming"
Anyone care to share something showing us holding the flag in the gy while the opposing team doesn't have our flag

I have yet to see any substantial proof of this alleged "gy farming"
Anyone care to share something showing us holding the flag in the gy while the opposing team doesn't have our flag

When a certain someone is eating cereal at 2 am in the morning :rolleyes:;):D;):rolleyes: hahahahahehhaheha

DRAGONSLAYERRRRRRRRR

more like working at 2am in the morning =)

wasn't referring to you but the person im talking about knows who they are ;)
kinda an inside joke

perhaps consider mixing it up?
change spec, FC maybe or put in the vent convo
might just be me but it is becoming so repetitive that i am getting bored

The clips of Pizza when he forgets that he has the flag/thinks that he has the flag while he actually hasn't would make a great video.

who does this.... are they mentally handicapped?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread