Not open for further replies.

Pizza

2014, 2015, & 2018 TC Champ
Founder
This week's episode:
Pizza Puggin': Episode 6 - YouTube

Last week's episode:
Pizza Puggin': Episode 5 - YouTube

Pizza Puggin' is a weekly series where I take footage of a WSG pug I played in during the previous week on my 19 Balance Druid and upload it without any editing. There will be no sugar coating or special effects commonly seen in most PvP videos. Just a well played WSG from start to finish. Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
that was fun stuff!

Thanks! It's a start. My ms was horrible that game (you can see me scroll over it to show the viewers), which caused some of my spells to go off slower than normal, but that is fine. I just really wanted to get the ball rolling on my Pizza Puggin' series idea. I've had this idea for a long time. Just never got around to getting it up and running.

Hopefully these weekly videos will help encourage other players to upload more videos of them playing their twinks. Videos like these can really help attract new players to the bracket.

some real good footage. makes me want to play Bal more tho i doubt that will occur. Keep em coming!

ps ur addons are pretty neat too, cwisp and cweann!

looks good john ! im so happy youre back let me know if you want to do any sort of twink activities with me :eek:

Good video. Entertaining despite being an unedited, full game.

Might want to disable your cursor in future videos though, it's a bit distracting to watch.

Good video. Entertaining despite being an unedited, full game.

Might want to disable your cursor in future videos though, it's a bit distracting to watch.

I want to allow my viewers to see my cursor. How you use your cursor is a huge part of how well you play Boomkin. It is much more efficient to handle your targeting using your cursor. Whether it is for switching damage targets faster and more precise or for healing using mouse over so you don't have to lose your current target.

Edit: I will remove it in future videos if the majority of my viewers find it to be a distraction.

I want to show my viewers to see my cursor. How you use your cursor is a huge part of how well you play Boomkin. It is much more efficient to handle your targeting using your cursor. Whether it is for switching damage targets faster and more precise or for healing using mouse over so you don't have to lose your current target.

I see. I'll definitely keep an eye out for that, then.

Someone from Alliance should do this as well! Would be great to have a weekly video from each faction's perspective.

I see. I'll definitely keep an eye out for that, then.

Someone from Alliance should do this as well! Would be great to have a weekly video from each faction's perspective.

Just curious but why would ally record being farmed 80% of the time?

euro camo and you us side yet?

I'm looking forward to watching Pizza Puggin', was talking to Ko about it the other night sounds like a great idea! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread