Pino's f2p Archaeology Guide

On a p2p's back.

You can get to Mount Hyjal solo with quite a bit of effort by jumping through the mountains in Winterspring but every time you die in Mount Hyjal your ghost appears in Ashenvale. Which eliminates the possibility of corpse running unless you're insane.

And Deepholm? Is there a way to go there now that Cata opens for f2p-s?

On a p2p's back.

You can get to Mount Hyjal solo with quite a bit of effort by jumping through the mountains in Winterspring but every time you die in Mount Hyjal your ghost appears in Ashenvale. Which eliminates the possibility of corpse running unless you're insane.

But aren't all twinks insane to an extent? Well at least achievement twinks (what are you doing in Hyjal if not for achievements anyway?) That's what I had to do. ~20 minute corpse runs (feline swiftness helps) so sidestep the mobs as much as possible, and try to bring swift potions. Thankfully a few areas don't have mobs. We could always go to Hyjal and the other Cata zones, just not Deepholm.

Also I'm calling it, when MoP merges with battle chest there's a high change we will be able to pet battle.

Last edited by a moderator:
But aren't all twinks insane to an extent? Well at least achievement twinks (what are you doing in Hyjal if not for achievements anyway?) That's what I had to do. ~20 minute corpse runs (feline swiftness helps) so sidestep the mobs as much as possible, and try to bring swift potions. Thankfully a few areas don't have mobs. We could always go to Hyjal and the other Cata zones, just not Deepholm.

Also I'm calling it, when MoP merges with battle chest there's a high change we will be able to pet battle.

Yeah i can cofirm that they are INSANE, including myself. I dont know anybody wrote this here cause im fukin too tred, but the Fossilized Raptor totally rideable by a f2p low level char after you learn it on DK. Good luck and happy hunting.

Aaaaaaand this will be the end of pet collecting as we know it, because from 80+ pets which are like WOW and great effort F2Ps will jump into having 400 or 500.

Users who are viewing this thread