People are twinking on the new whitemane cata server!

Last edited:
Im in some of these

Miss cata
Today I start playing Starter Edition in Whitemane I go to wrote the conditions as a document for be a starter edition one more time in private WoW servers.

Captura de pantalla -2023-04-10 11-50-16.png

Captura de pantalla -2023-04-11 22-15-06.png

Funnies BG. quick queues 1 min aprox or instantly.

Captura de pantalla -2023-04-15 13-26-37.png

How do you play starter calassic??
IM just playing as a cataclysm old starter edition , limited to have level 20 as max level in my account in whitemane, 100p as max level of primary profession, I dont learn abilities or recipes I cant use with more than 100p of primary profession, I dont get things I cant get as a lvl 20 F2P Starter Edition of 2011, basicaly I dont buy enchants or things are not available for a Starter Edition in 2011, etc. Surely soon I can wrote a document with the rules

IM just playing as a cataclysm old starter edition , limited to have level 20 as max level in my account in whitemane, 100p as max level of primary profession, I dont learn abilities or recipes I cant use with more than 100p of primary profession, I dont get things I cant get as a lvl 20 F2P Starter Edition of 2011, basicaly I dont buy enchants or things are not available for a Starter Edition in 2011, etc. Surely soon I can wrote a document with the rules
Oh ok,for a bit i was hopefull i could play classicc for free xd

The only problem I see is the monopoly of the violence the twinks have with 85 characters for attack everyone who want the trinket from Gurubashi :HYPERKEKW:

Hello, I am tthe GM of the biggest twink guild in Whitemane, and I would like to say that yes, there is a lot of twinks on this server.
If you try to play in the afternoon you'll get instant pop for any bg for like 2/4 hours ( kinda dead in the morning cuz most people have jobs/school/uni)
As for the guru incident, there is atleast 10 groups trying to get the chest, Perdiz a spanish rogue that brings like 5 85 with him and if he cant get it ona twink he will grief it with his rogue. Another group that got perma banned for 15 screenshots of racist slurs.
You chose to play a "trial account" or w/e you wanna call it and you have to deal with the consequences.
We have a queue in discord to help new players get their AGM, we help each other to gear defend 85 and so on.
Also I remember seeing a message of you saying "I should get AGM because I don't go by twink rules", so you admit you're not a twink or you consider yourself one so why are you even trying to get it.
PS: 60/80 is instant level up so twinks that work at 10-59 and 80/84 and order of activity is as follow 80-84>10-19>55-59> others and we are making a guild project for 70 twinks to make bgs/arenas/raids seperated from normal player queue.

Attachments

• 1683399022406.png
    1683399022406.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 82
Hello, I am tthe GM of the biggest twink guild in Whitemane, and I would like to say that yes, there is a lot of twinks on this server.
If you try to play in the afternoon you'll get instant pop for any bg for like 2/4 hours ( kinda dead in the morning cuz most people have jobs/school/uni)
As for the guru incident, there is atleast 10 groups trying to get the chest, Perdiz a spanish rogue that brings like 5 85 with him and if he cant get it ona twink he will grief it with his rogue. Another group that got perma banned for 15 screenshots of racist slurs.
You chose to play a "trial account" or w/e you wanna call it and you have to deal with the consequences.
We have a queue in discord to help new players get their AGM, we help each other to gear defend 85 and so on.
Also I remember seeing a message of you saying "I should get AGM because I don't go by twink rules", so you admit you're not a twink or you consider yourself one so why are you even trying to get it.
PS: 60/80 is instant level up so twinks that work at 10-59 and 80/84 and order of activity is as follow 80-84>10-19>55-59> others and we are making a guild project for 70 twinks to make bgs/arenas/raids seperated from normal player queue.
The good thing of Whitemane is the low level pvp bracket activity, where literal people love leveling with Battlegrounds

Is Ret Pally any good for twinking in this xpac? And if so what would be a good bracket?
depend of the bracket, I believe 25-29 or superior would be better as you have more posibilities as a DPS class, and not as a support (because in 10-14, 15-19, 20,24 you are more like a support character who make big damage but are unless against range classes for your mobility)

WoWScrnShot_052123_110353.jpg

Me playing Starter Edition Cataclysm

Users who are viewing this thread