People are twinking on the new whitemane cata server!

EPIC and available today

I love Nko and what he stands for, fighting for F2P glory

But I have to let people know that this video was uploaded 11years ago. It’s not from that pserver, if that wasn’t understood.

I dream of cata classic or retail without the 29 scourge.

I love Nko and what he stands for, fighting for F2P glory

But I have to let people know that this video was uploaded 11years ago. It’s not from that pserver, if that wasn’t understood.

I dream of cata classic or retail without the 29 scourge.
I never say that video is from a Starter Edition playing in a private server, I say this: "EPIC and available today" available today as my signature say.

Hello, I am tthe GM of the biggest twink guild in Whitemane, and I would like to say that yes, there is a lot of twinks on this server.
If you try to play in the afternoon you'll get instant pop for any bg for like 2/4 hours ( kinda dead in the morning cuz most people have jobs/school/uni)
As for the guru incident, there is atleast 10 groups trying to get the chest, Perdiz a spanish rogue that brings like 5 85 with him and if he cant get it ona twink he will grief it with his rogue. Another group that got perma banned for 15 screenshots of racist slurs.
You chose to play a "trial account" or w/e you wanna call it and you have to deal with the consequences.
We have a queue in discord to help new players get their AGM, we help each other to gear defend 85 and so on.
Also I remember seeing a message of you saying "I should get AGM because I don't go by twink rules", so you admit you're not a twink or you consider yourself one so why are you even trying to get it.
PS: 60/80 is instant level up so twinks that work at 10-59 and 80/84 and order of activity is as follow 80-84>10-19>55-59> others and we are making a guild project for 70 twinks to make bgs/arenas/raids seperated from normal player queue.

I appreciate you sharing your insights and providing additional information about the Twink community on Whitemane. The bustling activity during certain hours and the dynamics within the community are interesting to hear about.

In terms of the incidents you mentioned, it seems there are some challenges and some disruptive behavior that arise when obtaining certain items or accessing content. Griefing and offensive language can detract from the overall gaming experience when players resort to griefing.

Regarding the distinction between trial accounts and twinks, it appears that some players have differing opinions on what constitutes a twink and who should be eligible for certain rewards. The twink community's rules and guidelines should be understood and respected by players.

Taking the initiative to help new players and gear up together demonstrates the sense of camaraderie and support within the twink guild. Gaming environments can be made more positive and inclusive through collaborative efforts like these.

It sounds exciting to create a guild project for 70 twinks and to offer a dedicated space for specific activities. Keeping twinks separate from normal player queues can enhance enjoyment for everyone involved.

I would like to thank you again for sharing your insight into the twink community and the dynamics of the Whitemane server. The intricacies and initiatives of different gaming communities fascinate me.

Users who are viewing this thread