Patch 5.2 reloaded (20-24)

stamina stacked frost mages would make decent quickcap FC's now. getting across mid = blazing speed, speed pot, frost nova accordingly, blink, pet freeze, ice floes/polymorph/frostbolt kite, repeat. *preferably with a speed rdruid.

Best. Strat. Ever. ;)

Can the extra rep count to reps like Cenarion Expadition?

"Players in low-level Battlegrounds will have their effective level raised to the maximum level allowed in that Battleground bracket. Players' base stats and spells are scaled accordingly, and are treated as the same level when determining hits, misses, and critical effect chance."

"Rumsey Rum Black Label" no longer increases stamina

/f*ck24s
/sigh..of relief

'Aimed Shot cast time has been been reduced to 2.5 seconds, down from 2.9 seconds.
Aimed Shot damage +10%.
Steady Shot damage +20%.
Explosive Shot damage +15%.'

Kill me now.

You know, you say that as if we were talking about Cata hunters. That is so old news now. Hunters are a good, solid class, but they are not the uber-OP class they were in Cata. If you want to wail in dismay about something, wail in dismay about the buffs to druids, for pity's sake.

You know, you say that as if we were talking about Cata hunters. That is so old news now. Hunters are a good, solid class, but they are not the uber-OP class they were in Cata. If you want to wail in dismay about something, wail in dismay about the buffs to druids, for pity's sake.

That may be true.. I guess it's just me being stunlocked by them on my Enh Shammy. And yes, QQ about druid buffs.

This. With all the healer buffs thank goodness there are some deeps buffs in the offering. Also, About. Fucking. Time. warlocks got some love in this bracket.

[*]Rogue
  • Kick no longer costs any energy !
  • Shadow Focus now reduces ability energy costs by 75% while stealthed, down from 100%.
  • Combat
    • Vitality now increases attack power by 30%, up from 25%.
    • Blade Flurry has been changed. It now strikes up to 4 additional nearby targets for 40% of normal damage.
  • Assassination
    • Envenom damage +20%.

Assassination spec got slightly buffed, still shit compared to sub ;(
Combat got minor buff(I am so looking forward to my +17 AP buff)

No energy kick <3

Pretty sure they changed that patchnote, just that Pole havent updated or they changed their mind again and reimplanted it.

Thank you for pointing it out , can't find it in patch notes either , unfortunately I don't have access to ptr atm just to make sure .

Nice to see that DPS classes are getting buffed. I think there are overall more Dmg increases going out than healing increases, which hopefully will balance things out.

Inherited Mark of Tyranny is back on PTR and gives 8 resilience @24lvl. Maybe its bug, but with 22 pvp resil (staff, trinket, shoulders looms) my priest has +7,44% resil on live and +10,14% on PTR (30 resilience with new trinket - 13.03%).

P.S. PTR build 16631:
  • Psyfiend belonging to an individual Priest will no longer cast Psychic Horror on the same target twice.
  • Penance cooldown has been reduced from 10s to 9 seconds
  • Mind Blast changes reverted

Thanks Celestyna thats great news ! If the Psyfiend changes stick I will be chock full of joy :eek:

PvP trinkets that clear loss-of-control effects will now also clear these effects from the player's pet as well.

This was in the pvp section but just added it to the hunter section too , surprised not to have had a hunter going wild about this yet :p

Frostbolt has been scaled back down to 32% but the debuff not increasing the damage of subsequent frostbolts has been reverted.

Execute now deals 25% less damage, I guess I might not have to hold my breath anymore when getting close to 20% hp around a good warrior.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread