Patch 5.2 is confirmed for Tuesday March 5th

Anyone know if F2Ps kept their crit/dodge/etc with the scaling? They lose anything from it?

MISSING ON LVL 20s more than I used to, what the hellllllllllllllllll did they do?
Hit #1 stat again RoP more valuable than before.

So far in 5.2...

Some people appear as 24s whereas some appear as 20s still. Not sure if scaling is occurring appropriately for everyone yet or not.

A true 24 spriest had nothing on me....yay!

I play a hybrid resto druid that pre 5.2 could top damage and heals on a regular basis. In the one game I played, it appears my damage has received a serious nerf...)-=

Haven't had a chance to try out my other twinks yet but mages and warriors were topping the damage boards in the game I played.

Surprised Blizz screwed up the hit/crit scaling despite explicitly mentioning it in the patch notes

Players in low-level Battlegrounds will have their effective level raised to the maximum level allowed in that Battleground bracket. Players' base stats and spells are scaled accordingly, and are treated as the same level when determining hits, misses, and critical effect chance.

Ok so I guess I'm not so surprised since they manage to screw up almost everything else as well...

I guess this means we need enough hit rating to cap at 24? Does anyone know what the magic number is?

So I'll just ask this here since this is the thread I am lookin at last before I go to play...

We need 24 hit cap at level 20 so hit wasn't helped at all
Our crit declined drastically
Every secondary stat was decreased
We gain 100~ hp

Is this basically what this patch just did?

There's also a bug right now where we don't get resil from gear

Users who are viewing this thread