Paris Terrorist Attack

Ty to make sense next time..

Oops, i forgot, retarded ppl don't make sense.

It is known that when people have a point to make or can't come up with anything constructive to say they stoop to personal attacks. You flatter me as well with your quote! My fans are coming out of the woodwork today!! Wheee!
BTW, thank you for your compassion.

Back to France...
A couple flights were stopped coming from the US headed to Paris.

/cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Keep on going with these silly reactions man :p EVERYONE including you know you're a lonely failure deep inside.
I mean.. you can try to hide insecurity with spending 24 hours per day on twinkinfo (its ok) im not judging you.
Telling you this as a caring person, find a hobby see some daylight make some friends.. w/e u do what u gotta do man.

This goes for Frozenwill aswell, little kid has absolutely nothing to live for. Family must hate him :pPP

Ooo another admirer watching my posts. I don't know whether to be flattered or worried with this one though.
I shall pick flattered for today. /blush

/cheers

Keep on going with these silly reactions man :p EVERYONE including you know you're a lonely failure deep inside.
I mean.. you can try to hide insecurity with spending 24 hours per day on twinkinfo (its ok) im not judging you.
Telling you this as a caring person, find a hobby see some daylight make some friends.. w/e u do what u gotta do man.

This goes for Frozenwill aswell, little kid has absolutely nothing to live for. Family must hate him :pPP

Was it you who told us you would organize an arena tourney for 20s on EU ? If yes, where is it ? lol

I've always liked how people hate on Ally. Like, the guys actually not that bad, once you figure out what they're doing.

Ok Felicia!

you are honestly a fucking cunt. i've never seen someone as disrespectful as you on ti. 129 people have died and you sit here making dumb jokes. fuck off u dumb pubescent ignorant cunt.

129 random people have died that I care nothing about*

you are honestly a fucking cunt. i've never seen someone as disrespectful as you on ti. 129 people have died and you sit here making dumb jokes. fuck off u dumb pubescent ignorant cunt.

Pot meet kettle...

In other news, the suspected "architect" of the Paris attacks is dead. According to two senior officials.
Score for the good guys!!

/cheers

Pot meet kettle...

In other news, the suspected "architect" of the Paris attacks is dead. According to two senior officials.
Score for the good guys!!

/cheers

it's not about keeping score, america and Britain need to deal with the problems that created, aka isis.

Did you just say he has no life because he is on TI a lot yet you are a Guide Author on here lol just wanted to point that out

So if i'm a guide author, i have no life.. or i'm missing something?

God, somehow TI became realm of retards lately? Just wondering.

You didn't get the point, you said he has no life because he is on TI a lot yet you spent so much time making guides on here im assuming.

Isn't your Rogue guide like, old? I didn't think it'd been updated for WoD at all.

Not meaning that to sound offensive or anything, it was genuine quesiton, since someone seems to be bring up said guide.

Isn't your Rogue guide like, old? I didn't think it'd been updated for WoD at all.

Not meaning that to sound offensive or anything, it was genuine quesiton, since someone seems to be bring up said guide.

Maybe he "got a life". Or he is cba on updating it like many of our guide authors.
You all can decide on that one.

/cheers

Users who are viewing this thread