Paris Terrorist Attack

It is tragic, and it worries me that our world will never rid of extremism of any sort. Nations and ideologies are far too disconnected and/or mis-understood.

It is tragic, and it worries me that our world will never rid of extremism of any sort. Nations and ideologies are far too disconnected and/or mis-understood.

Nope just like TI everyone has ego, self-righteous, and patriotism.
Just like the EU vs US arguments.

You want to be on top and will take nothing less. We clearly understand our ideologies and our morals.
But we dont give a shit. We want to be on top. I could understand their point of view. Your born with a religion and are raised with it. You will fight for it and will let no one else tell you that its not real.

Nope just like TI everyone has ego, self-righteous, and patriotism.
Just like the EU vs US arguments.

You want to be on top and will take nothing less. We clearly understand our ideologies and our morals.
But we dont give a shit. We want to be on top. I could understand their point of view. Your born with a religion and are raised with it. You will fight for it and will let no one else tell you that its not real.

I prefer bottom.

What's unacceptable in one society is probably an everyday occurrence in another, this applies to all aspects of community with people and I've come to believe that everything is relative. Opinions and beliefs in the end are just opinions and beliefs but I like to think that most people will find that life is precious... I was hoping to find some people here to discuss this with tonight on a site I've grown attached to but instead found immaturity and a lack of respect that's left me feeling like I was punched in the gut.

Call me dramatic, call me whatever you want, but I officially lost any expectations for standards from the posts on this site. Good night, TwinkInfo.

What's unacceptable in one society is probably an everyday occurrence in another, this applies to all aspects of community with people and I've come to believe that everything is relative. Opinions and beliefs in the end are just opinions and beliefs but I like to think that most people will find that life is precious... I was hoping to find some people here to discuss this with tonight on a site I've grown attached to but instead found immaturity and a lack of respect that's left me feeling like I was punched in the gut.

Call me dramatic, call me whatever you want, but I officially lost any expectations for standards from the posts on this site. Good night, TwinkInfo.

you dramatic fuck

no one is gonna discuss that type of topic and ironically your the same fuck who created http://www.twinkinfo.com/forums/f40/jajas-69341/ thread

We all know sadly this is just the beginning and thanks to the fact how much of a cuck EU is,its too late to stop it,most people who have working brain knew this was gonna happen sooner or later, what can we say?

Thank you based Angela Merkel.

I just hope all the social justice warriors open their eyes soon.

The best way to respond to terrorist acts is not to talk about it.

Sounds harsh, but by giving it media coverage and talking about it everywhere is exactly what the terrorists want.

I doubt they are active members of Twinkinfo

Users who are viewing this thread