Paris Terrorist Attack

Donold Trump has the best polling results for foreign policy.

Unfortunately, he has zero military experience. In "modern times" we have only had two PotUS without a military background. Clinton and Obama. Do we want to elect a PotUS with zero military background while we are at war? Should we have elected a PotUS with zero military background while at war? Much less twice. Much less one that was a Jr Senator.

Straying from the topic...back to topic
New raid in France netted 7 suspects, 2 killed one of them "blew herself up".
That means they are recruiting women to do their dirty work now. It also means that they were getting ready for another attack.

/cheers

Unfortunately, he has zero military experience. In "modern times" we have only had two PotUS without a military background. Clinton and Obama. Do we want to elect a PotUS with zero military background while we are at war? Should we have elected a PotUS with zero military background while at war? Much less twice. Much less one that was a Jr Senator.

Straying from the topic...back to topic
New raid in France netted 7 suspects, 2 killed one of them "blew herself up".
That means they are recruiting women to do their dirty work now. It also means that they were getting ready for another attack.

/cheers

If we are to believe what our officials tell us than there is no reason to think there will be anything but more attacks, its a horryfing thought, and the public will respond as humans do when they are frightened. I'm currently thanking the founding Fathers for the 2nd amendment.

It makes me laugh this guy is on Twinkinfo all the time, spamming /cheers and hating on stuff he aint knows shit about.

This guy has absolutely NO life at all hahah

(Guys be warned to not become such a big failure as him)

:Allybeboa: or w/e

While you are at it you can explain to us how I " hating on stuff he ain't knows shit about". And how I am a "big failure".

/cheers

It's funny how you keep asking me to ''Explain'' it to you hahahahahahah

You want me to fkin take specific posts of you out of threads you moron.

Everyone thinks youre annoying, go away loser

Yet you fail explain it. And it is you that continues with the personal attacks and hate. As if that will lend credence to your debate points. Hint: It has the opposite effect, my friend.
Perhaps you can at least tell me why you think I am "annoying". Can you do that?
We are still waiting on the other explainations in the meantime.

Enough about me, back to the topic at hand...
A police dog was killed in that raid I mentioned earlier. I am sure it was someone's companion.

/cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
If we are to believe what our officials tell us than there is no reason to think there will be anything but more attacks, its a horryfing thought, and the public will respond as humans do when they are frightened. I'm currently thanking the founding Fathers for the 2nd amendment.

The fact of the matter is, "our" officials have not told us anything. Our government is more secretive than the populace at large believes.

/cheers

The fact of the matter is, "our" officials have not told us anything. Our government is more secretive than the populace at large believes.

/cheers

The government has a giant Frosty machine. I knew it.

and it is creamier than you can imagine!!

/cheers

:eek:ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

God, you really have no life.

Oh.. wait, you have one, you live on TwinkInfo forums... /so sad for you :(

"/cheers"

I "live" on TI, yet it is you all that keep noticing it. How ironic is that? You flatter me with the attention though. /blush

/cheers

God, you really have no life.

Oh.. wait, you have one, you live on TwinkInfo forums... /so sad for you :(

"/cheers"

Did you just say he has no life because he is on TI a lot yet you are a Guide Author on here lol just wanted to point that out

Users who are viewing this thread