Pally bubble at 19, MoP

TheCarz

Legend
Ok, so I was reading up on some new patch notes and talents for the different classes, but the one that shocked me the most is that Pallys now get bubble at 18, which replaces BoP now. I really hope they undo this, I mean having an immune for 8 sec is amazingly OP compared to some things happening to other classes.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/mists-of-pandaria/feature/talent-calculator#ba!2.....

i can see MoP failing has bad has cata tbh.

Why are you even discussing MoP things.

Its pointless, it's releasing in like a year. The current changes they've made will most likely not go through and/or get differently changed.

Honestly Im more excited about the beginner talents, long arm of the law looks great. Imagine being kited and throwing out a judgment, then you have enough speed to get back on ur opponent, its like a charge almost. Speed of light is also cool, but on a 1 min cd, and pursuit of justice is ok. Personally I think long arm of the law would provide the best bonus of the three.

Why are you even discussing MoP things.

Its pointless, it's releasing in like a year. The current changes they've made will most likely not go through and/or get differently changed.

With the amount of effort it seems theyve been putting into this game why are people thinking they will tweak anything once the initial idea is put up >.>

I'd have to agree with it being about a year - same as the last ones. I honestly don't think most have the patience to wait for another lackluster expansion as in the past. To me that's why they pushed that annual pass so they could pull in committed sub fees when people are beyond bored and start bailing.

Not only that but swiftmend gives a proper BADASS Hot!! And ReGrowth has crit % from talents as base line! Omg, I can't wait to have fun playing my resto.

You seen Swiftmend?!? FUCK YESS!!!!

Not only that but swiftmend gives a proper BADASS Hot!! And ReGrowth has crit % from talents as base line! Omg, I can't wait to have fun playing my resto.

The words marked in red don't seem very appropriate coming from a forum moderator; what does everyone else think?

I took a look at the "Twink Info's new Code of Conduct" and a Moderator broke the rules.

Inappropriate Language

This category includes both clear and masked language, images and/or links to websites containing such language which:
  • Are vulgar and unnecessary and/or directed at another Twink Info member, viewer or user
  • Are not immediately obvious to all, involved or not, that it is “banterâ€￾

If a member is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will:
  • Be given an appropriate number of infraction points or a temporary/extended ban from the forums, depending upon severity

The words marked in red don't seem very appropriate coming from a forum moderator; what does everyone else think?

I took a look at the "Twink Info's new Code of Conduct" and a Moderator broke the rules.

Inappropriate Language

This category includes both clear and masked language, images and/or links to websites containing such language which:
  • Are vulgar and unnecessary and/or directed at another Twink Info member, viewer or user

• Be given an appropriate number of infraction points or a temporary/extended ban from the forums, depending upon severity
go fuck yourself

Inappropriate Language

just worry about moderating ur nonexistant guild man

Users who are viewing this thread