Pally bubble at 19, MoP

For a start, Blizzard themselves used "badass" as part of an item name, so I think that it is exempt, especially since the only connotation that the word carries is positive. Secondly, nobody has ever been reprimanded on the site purely for colourful language. If it is used to convey a hurtful message then we will step in, but not otherwise.

Next, you should perhaps reread the part of the CoC about off topic threads, backseat moderation and discussing disciplinary actions on the forum. Thanks.

Now get back to the thread at hand.
fuck

and question for the OP (since i'm too lazy to look up lol).

will pallies retain hand of protection in addition to gettingthis? Thas a weedle overpawered. o_O

You forgot to mention the part where you said "fuck". Saying "fuck" is colorful language is hilarious. What ever you need to do to tell yourself that you are a good moderator go for it. Good luck and take care!

sorry i just have to comment on this.

The "fucking right" i quoted you saying was meant to express your enthusiasm, just the same as Kore's "Fuck yes!!!"

dont see how either of those are wrong in any way. Some would consider saying "Hell yes!" punishable by death, that doesn't mean others will say it all the time.

sorry i just have to comment on this.

The "fucking right" i quoted you saying was meant to express your enthusiasm, just the same as Kore's "Fuck yes!!!"

dont see how either of those are wrong in any way. Some would consider saying "Hell yes!" punishable by death, that doesn't mean others will say it all the time.
fucking right was actually a quote nothing original on his part

Not only that but swiftmend gives a proper BADASS Hot!! And ReGrowth has crit % from talents as base line! Omg, I can't wait to have fun playing my resto.

I'll defS be giving resto a shot when I'm

Bored of blowing people up
<

30%more dmg in moonkin form with 15% dmg reduction and insect swarm another dot which also grants 30% more dmg done to a target

Along with healing touch coming back!

This is to good to be true!

I though balance was viable now can't wait for mop
<

Nems <3

Users who are viewing this thread