P2P TO F2P New twink

kemalsans

Veteran
Hello,
After all these years i decided to play lowlevel pvp's because i like it, and i build a balance druid on level 19
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/twisting-nether/hornrin

and yes i learned sad truth, while i farming my gear. I waited for a 2 day and there is no que for random bg and i am understand something went wrong and i am here now.

Want to build new f2p twink, i have answers like this

i have 5 days to end subs if i am build a good level 20 twink with 300 engineering and bis gear bla bla can i play it for free ? can i play my any level 20 chracter or there is a condutions to i must obey?

also i want to use this twink to play f2p is it possible and any gear advices for me? thanks lot

Yes, if your sub expires you can only a level 20. You need to turn XP back ON before your sub expires to queue. You'll be bound by most of the usual f2p restrictions like a 10g cap and no mail.

Look at the veteran quick start guide for gear. Veteran is the term for accounts tht have ever had game time and then go F2P.

Yes, if your sub expires you can only a level 20. You need to turn XP back ON before your sub expires to queue. You'll be bound by most of the usual f2p restrictions like a 10g cap and no mail.

Look at the veteran quick start guide for gear. Veteran is the term for accounts tht have ever had game time and then go F2P.
Thank you for your answer im gonna make level 20 f2p

You should also check out the Veterans Armory for some gearing ideas.
Get urself some big bags, open all ur bank slots and void storage so u have lots of room.
Good luck ;)
Thanks a lot now I'm checking in, my plan is creating balance Druid, outlaw Rouge and fury warior but I have a question

Is there a post for vets communities and are allied races can be vet?

Users who are viewing this thread