Oneshot is ?

Oneshot20

Legend
Hey i'd like to know if you think i am a good hunter? just tell me, if you 've seen my videos tell me some ways for me to improve. Thanks for reading.

I just watched you kill a bunch of warriors, rogues, and hunters of which you got to open on them first. I also watched you target the efc, then decide hes too hard to kill so you targeted a warrior.

Please don't make epeen threads.

About average for the f2p bracket.

I think the video would have been better presented if we were shown good use of CC (taking out healers/EFC), LoS, etc. rather than a few easy kills in mid.

And... who cares what we think about your ability as a hunter? I don't think you should :p.

Good old YouTube. Can always count on them to make my channel look WORSE THAN IT ALREADY LOOKED. Jesus. Now it doesn't even look like a channel. Just like a god damn extension page. At this point, just fucking remove channels dude.

Anyway, the video, it's okay. The music almost killed my ears. But the video is okay, as in, the content.

But it's true, you do go for weaklings a lot. I see you target mages, warriors. Rogues. Things that, at this point, don't stand much of a chance 1v1 situation.

A standard arrogant hunter who is so far up his own ass he's inside out. Sorry to be a hater, but on your video's you used the word 'rape' quite a lot which i didnt like, the music is not for my taste (not really important point) and you "rape" under geared classes who don't stand a chance against hunters. It's fine if people want to be a Hunter. (i have a hunter) But it's not fine when you get people who think they are amazing because they can kill all the other DPS. This may be hard for you to accept as a hunter, but killing is not the most impressive thing you can do, its how you do it.

Sorry to be a hater, good luck with your video's in the future :)

Honest thoughts while watching that:

-display your enemies health cause from my pov I couldn't tell if all those people were 1k noobs or 2k bis people which diminishes any of the kills with questioning
-less wars/rogues more Rdruids/healers
-less mid farming and more killing while D'ing fc or killing efc in efr
-you do bind though (I could honestly care less since it doesn't mean much) but that's better since you're a hunt that atleast knows about binds and I saw a scatter focus a couple times so you know atleast that macro which is good.

All in all after seeing that I would probably label you as a cata mid farming hunt who has gotten enough pvp to be moderately decent. Overall I'd say 7/10. Go kill efcs or go offense more or challenge yourself targeting healers out 1v1 and push yourself to do new and harder things and you will improve quite a bit

The music, hell no
I listened to benny hill theme while watching that, was fun but laggy a bit

Average hunt

^still dont believe it that u dont bind Lil, i wouldnt play if i had to click those little spell icons all the time

Thank's everyone who replied, i made this thread to learn to become better. And the suggestions are the best, i read all of them, all taken in notice.

I vaguely recall a Horde hunter or rogue named oneshot back in CATA. Was that you? Saw u in a BG recently and recalled you emoting me. Who won that BG? Anyway I haven't checked out ur vids yet.
All the best however in your gameplay! C u in bgz...

i never had a horde hunter.

If you would have just linked the video and write how you could improve, you wouldn't get flamed so much. 7/10 -Cirzix

Honest thoughts while watching that:

-display your enemies health cause from my pov I couldn't tell if all those people were 1k noobs or 2k bis people which diminishes any of the kills with questioning
-less wars/rogues more Rdruids/healers
-less mid farming and more killing while D'ing fc or killing efc in efr
-you do bind though (I could honestly care less since it doesn't mean much) but that's better since you're a hunt that atleast knows about binds and I saw a scatter focus a couple times so you know atleast that macro which is good.

All in all after seeing that I would probably label you as a cata mid farming hunt who has gotten enough pvp to be moderately decent. Overall I'd say 7/10. Go kill efcs or go offense more or challenge yourself targeting healers out 1v1 and push yourself to do new and harder things and you will improve quite a bit

A standard arrogant hunter who is so far up his own ass he's inside out. Sorry to be a hater, but on your video's you used the word 'rape' quite a lot which i didnt like, the music is not for my taste (not really important point) and you "rape" under geared classes who don't stand a chance against hunters. It's fine if people want to be a Hunter. (i have a hunter) But it's not fine when you get people who think they are amazing because they can kill all the other DPS. This may be hard for you to accept as a hunter, but killing is not the most impressive thing you can do, its how you do it.

Sorry to be a hater, good luck with your video's in the future :)

^

From when I have seen you in bgs (MAYBE twice) you where just meh, as in nothing memorable (MOST hunters/druids/pallys fit into that catagory, few exceptions, ie Bisonpower, robert, Lil, Deftspetr, Ghoulshine etc, just boring seeing the same thing over and over again/ forgettable)

From waching the videos felt my assumption was accurate... just average...

In the future dont make threads like this to promote your channel, your not the only one seen some other people doing it lately.

Aside from criticisms to your musical selection and your ridiculous epeen for killing easy prey and not playing objectively, a couple suggestions.

1. Unbind the scoreboard. It's on par with s-keying. You know enough not to do that at least, so now learn to take your eyes off your cock and watch what you're doing.

2. Rearrange your UI. I understand you may have a small screen, but just scale it down. It doesn't have to be a dramatic change, just cleaned up. You have everything bound, so there's no reason to have everything that big. Also, move bg targets to the right and hide your quest objectives. I saw you turning several times just because your target went to the left side of your screen. Make the space. Give the chat box some opacity. etc. etc.

Users who are viewing this thread