EU+US One thing US and EU can agree on

But US doesn't play against russian... do they ?

The US and UK contributed "defeat" the Russians in the 80’s during the Cold War. That allowed the EU to exist in its current form. If the USSR had not been "defeated", Europe may not be unified.

Cheerio!!

Last edited:
Russians far as wow are better than a lot of US players in this bracket(20-29).

The US and UK contributed "defeat" the Russians in the 80’s during the Cold War. That allowed the EU to exist in its current form. If the USSR had not been "defeated", Europe may not be unified.

Cheerio!!
Confirmed without MURCA Europe wouldn't be as good as they are now so rekt

Cheerio!!
Confirmed without MURCA Europe wouldn't be as good as they are now so rekt
Without Europness Murica would not have been Murica and you would have been a baby of a real murican and yall be smoking peace pipes infront of your wigwams and tepees making bonfires to roast some buffalos and use their hides as clothes. It would have been hard to defeat the USSR with bows and arrows.

Last edited:
anything is better than EU

Without Europness Murica would not have been Murica and you would have been a baby of a real murican and yall be smoking peace pipes infront of your wigwams and tepees making bonfires to roast some buffalos and use their hides as clothes. It would have been hard to defeat the USSR with bows and arrows.

B-but I like riding my buffalo with my pole arm in my right hand while wearing loincloth!!

Russia always triumphs in games.

Mmm buffalo burgers... They are actually quite lean.

Will the EU still have video games after sharia law is established there?
If the European Union was a country... Looking at your case regardless, we already have sharia law in Europe.

At least EU can get Kebabs now! lol
It was introduced in the early 70s in my country and US.... (gyros, shawarma, kebab) and Döner (Kebab) America does not even have. On top of that Turkey is a part of the EU and is the birth country of döner kebab so technically it has been in the EU for ages and even longer then the US.

anything is better than EU
Are you going to commit suacide now by me telling that you probably have european blood running in your vains?

we're better than Russians
You actually know that 25% of Russia lies in Europe right? and that about 77% of its people living in Russia are Europeans?

The average intelligence of the muricans in this thread is dropping. lol.

Last edited:
If the European Union was a country... Looking at your case regardless, we already have sharia law in Europe.

It was introduced in the early 70s in my country and US.... (gyros, shawarma, kebab) and Döner (Kebab) America does not even have. On top of that Turkey is a part of the EU and is the birth country of döner kebab so technically it has been in the EU for ages and even longer then the US.

Are you going to commit suacide now by me telling that you probably have european blood running in your vains?

You actually know that 25% of Russia lies in Europe right? and that about 77% of its people living in Russia are Europeans?

The average intelligence of the muricans in this thread is dropping. lol.
At least we can make it to the moon or even have a successful space program

Users who are viewing this thread