On Pet Farming

It looks like we're getting access to these two pets in 5.4:

Lil' Bling (although don't get your hopes up of ever seeing it from the Blingtron 4000)

Macabre Marionette
(tooltip will change, but this is only attainable during the Day of the Dead holiday: 48 hours from 11/1/13 at 11:00am to 11/3/13 at 11:00am).

Am I missing any new ones?
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
That list is amazing. Looks like there's a bunch of moderately easy ones I'm just completely missing. Thanks for posting this.

thanks Harley. Any one else see any dropped pets we're missing?

Also, I broke dropped pets into 2 categories (no p2p help needed and p2p help needed). --i haven't tried but i'm guessing Sprite Darter Hatchling(lvl 34+ mobs) and Emerald Whelpling(lvl 35 Noxious Whelps,) are solo-able with some patience.

I can't remember, but are there any pet drops in any of the raids available to f2p?

Coldlurk Burrower, Dimensional Ooze, and Boiling Springbubble in Winterspring: Disgusting Oozeling (1.3%...

You sure its that high a drop rate. I thought they only came out of the oozing bags.

You sure its that high a drop rate. I thought they only came out of the oozing bags.

I updated it to 0.01%. wowhead lists the bag drops as 8% from those slimes and then you have the 1.5% chance per bag, so its well below 0.01%.

all those "% drop" stats are over 2 years old. I suppose i should update them.

Day of the Dead - Macabre Marionette is now a Permament Pet, so if you do the quest u'll get it again. Maybe people wont do the queat cause think it1s last only three days. Go for it guys!

I added the MoP pets in red...hopefully we'll be able to get a a chance at them when WoD hits. None of them look easy, except maybe the fishing ones, assuming we can even hook them with our low fishing level.

let me know if anything should be added/removed.

Users who are viewing this thread