On Pet Farming

as a monk, use zen pilgrimage, kill yourself, ghost walk to timeless isle (or anywhere else really) and get fatigued as a ghost. your spirit healer will be changed. no p2p help needed

it looks like you are just gonna go against everything i say, so im just gonna stop feeding you. for everyone else, know that it is possible without p2p help

I just want to say, I recently checked to see if can revive my 'molten corgi' companion from the anniversary achievement (from the pet master in Goldshire) , and the pet didn't show up, its been 32 days since I obtained it.

I just want to say, I recently checked to see if can revive my 'molten corgi' companion from the anniversary achievement (from the pet master in Goldshire) , and the pet didn't show up, its been 32 days since I obtained it.

You will eventually get it -- just wait a few more days for the mail to disappear, ask a gm to give you the pet because it has disappeared, they would be happy to help !!!

how did you ask? -- "hey, can i have my mail?" will never work. try elaborately rollplaying. Entertaining them goes a long way.

Actualy , it rarely hapent that way--- Who sends the mail, ? In-Game ?! Blizzard or a npc ingame ? You Need to know that if you want to know that your mail has been dissapeared etc. Now you dont NEED to tell blizzard hey, ive gotten a mail up, can you go and open it up for me ?! It will rarely work, only if you are super lucky.
Try this other method, where me , my bro, and my cousin never failed at getting Hearthsteed. :)
Ill just send my ticket now, hope it helps!
You have to tell them that the mail is gone and you are willing to get whats in since you "Definetly did it correctly" .
Here :
Lentian Pjeci
Hello Blizzard,
I've had some problems with restoring my character-- Demonmaster from Borean Tundra, i have already opened tickets be4 about that character, today i made my decision, on deleteing my rogue, and restoring my Warlock. Because i was told that you are NOT able to move a character to another realm and restore your character back.
Anyway, that brings us to the second problem, you see, i have noticed that the Mail wich could give me Hearthsteed--- the mount, isnt there anymore, can you mail it to me, if possible ?
Thanks. And as always, keep on the good work.
11/29/2014
Kycheend
Customer Service Representative
Salutations! Game Master Kycheend at your service! I understand that you are having some issues. It would be my pleasure to assist you with that today. :)

I see you are trying to restore a Warlock named Demonmaster from Borean Tundra. Well, I looked over your account and there does not appear to be any character with that name on this account, deleted or active. There are also no deleted Warlocks on Borean Tundra as all. Is it possible that the character is on a different Battle.net account?

As far as your Hearthsteed mount goes, I sent your replacement to Lêñydårkills. It will be in his mail next time you log into him. :)

I'm glad that I have been able to lend a hand today, and remember that we are always here to answer any questions and give you any support that you may ever need. Good luck and have fun!
12/3/2014

lunar has 2 new toys, btw if u buy one u automaticly get the other faction toy.

wrong thread but think u should know

What kind of toy are you talking about :O ?! There are 2 pets.

could we have gotten molten corgi? it was in the mail and gm said i couldnt have it. after 1 month it didnt show up at the stable master

Some additions:
Dropped - no p2p help required
Nethaera's Light (Dalaran)
Azure Whelpling (reclassified from "p2p help required")

Holiday:
Mystical Spring Bouquet (Noblegarden - April)
Blazing Cindercrawler (Midsummer - June)
Stout Alemental (Brewfest - Sept)

Darkmoon Faire:
Blorp
Ghostshell Crawler
Hogs
Race Minizep

Achievement:
Brilliant Kaliri

Cross promotion:
Graves - Heroes of the Storm

Grandfathered
<Entire DK section>
Voodoo Figurine

(Also, can a mod move this to the f2p forum?)

Users who are viewing this thread