On Pet Farming

Forgot about the lvl 55 requirement to use Mr. Pinchy, but at least you can fish him up.

Since level 55 can visit Blackrock Depths, Jubling belongs on the DK list too. (assuming there was a Darkmoon Faire before the bug was fixed.)

Since level 55 can visit Blackrock Depths, Jubling belongs on the DK list too. (assuming there was a Darkmoon Faire before the bug was fixed.)

Edit: realized it doesnt require you to stay in DMF to wait for the egg to hatch so DMF has nothing to do with it. It does however take 7 days to hatch and I think the server restart would effect it before it can hatch

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone had problems learning any companion pets because none of their battle pets were high enough level?

...specifically the Digusting Oozeling???

I learned Disgusting Oozeling just fine. It was pre 5.2 so maybe something changed this patch but I don't think so. Why the distinction between companion and battle pets? Disgusting Oozeling is a battle pet too.

now we just need a weeee little pirate from pirate's day.

"Aaaargh"
A parrot that randomly says piratey things and summoning it sometimes gives you a pirate hat and a peg leg. :D

Got mechanical pandaren dragonling about 2 days ago from bling..was disappointed to find out it is an uncommon and not a rare pet ( blue).

Users who are viewing this thread