On Pet Farming

Idk why we couldn't but could we just make a worgen/goblin/panda and get these pets then go back on our main and have them since the account wide thing or do they stay race only?
They're account wide.

Hi, I'm an F2P twink on a paid account, and I hope I can shed some light on acquiring Stinker. My level 66 main recently earned the 50 pet achievement and did not receive Stinker in the mail. Instead the skunk automatically showed up in the pet journal. I presume this would happen for F2P players as well.

By the way, Blizzard confirms here that the Blingtron 4000 has a "very very small" chance to dispense an engineering pet. My main was lucky enough to get a Tranquil Mechanical Yeti.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi, I'm an F2P twink on a paid account, and I hope I can shed some light on acquiring Stinker. My level 66 main recently earned the 50 pet achievement and did not receive Stinker in the mail. Instead the skunk automatically showed up in the pet journal. I presume this would happen for F2P players as well.

By the way, Blizzard confirms here that the Blingtron 4000 has a "very very small" chance to dispense an engineering pet. My main was lucky enough to get a Tranquil Mechanical Yeti.

hmm, that maybe opens some new items up for us (2 mounts and 7 pets). Do you have to be in the same party as the person who whips out the Blingtron? or can anyone in the area interact with it?

As far as I know the daily from blingtron is only for winter's veil but you don't have to be in same party. Someone places it down and it stays there for like 5 minutes I think before it despawns and it gives a quick daily (counts towards 1000 dailies) that gives a present. I managed to get a 3% chance gem but no pet or mount :/

Btw Lofi got the 400 pet achiv yesterday. Yes I did use my P2P to collect the battle pets...

i really want to get the disgusting oozeling somehow... has anyone gotten it using a f2p? it sounds a bit outlandish to me but if somone actually got it with their f2p and not through their linked account or p2p help ill probably give it a try. dat green aura on a lock would be awesome c:

i really want to get the disgusting oozeling somehow... has anyone gotten it using a f2p? it sounds a bit outlandish to me but if somone actually got it with their f2p and not through their linked account or p2p help ill probably give it a try. dat green aura on a lock would be awesome c:

kill those oozes in hillsrad near where southshore used to be I believe. Chance of black tabby+oozling+rare blues+can farm herbs nearby

As far as I know the daily from blingtron is only for winter's veil but you don't have to be in same party. Someone places it down and it stays there for like 5 minutes I think before it despawns and it gives a quick daily (counts towards 1000 dailies) that gives a present. I managed to get a 3% chance gem but no pet or mount :/
You haven't seen a Blingtron since Winter Veil? That's unfortunate. I just saw one yesterday.

There is an easy indicator whether someone has found a Blingtron recently. If you find one you can shapeshift into a fashionably dressed human with a wide brimmed hat, a dark jacket, and white pants. If you see two avatars with this appearance the Blingtron is probably nearby. Drop everything and look for it.

i went ahead and added the Blingtron 4000 pets...even though they're just stupidly difficult to get.

I also removed the penguin since we can no longer get Kalu'ak rep from the fishing tourney.

This list DOES NOT include other pets that can be obtained on a P2P account and then shared to an F2P.

How do you feel about F2P DK accounts? I mean technically we aren't P2P and we never spent 1 dollar on our account... but if you are including DK accounts then you could add:

Chrominius
Corefire Imp
Ashtone Core
Anubisath Idol
Death Talon Whelpguard
Harbringer of Flame
Mini Mindslayer
Viscidus Globule
Untamed Hatchling
Smolderweb Egg
Worg Carrier
Mechanical Chicken
Tiny Flamefly
Mr. Grubbs

14 new pets that came with DK's and thus also making the 100 pet achievement possible. IF you don't feel DK accounts as F2P then ignore this but these are some you could add

How do you feel about F2P DK accounts? I mean technically we aren't P2P and we never spent 1 dollar on our account... but if you are including DK accounts then you could add:

Chrominius
Corefire Imp
Ashtone Core
Anubisath Idol
Death Talon Whelpguard
Harbringer of Flame
Mini Mindslayer
Viscidus Globule
Untamed Hatchling
Smolderweb Egg
Worg Carrier
Mechanical Chicken
Tiny Flamefly
Mr. Grubbs

14 new pets that came with DK's and thus also making the 100 pet achievement possible. IF you don't feel DK accounts as F2P then ignore this but these are some you could add
i added...but there's a bunch missing. it also includes any vendored pet over the 12g cap that most f2p's have. ...but then you get into the guild achievement pets and reputation pets like the winterspring cub or the nether rayfry, that are theoretically possible but a person would have to play a DK non-stop for days on end (without one single DC) to get those. i suppose they could probably be added...especially the vendored pets that just require like 50g without an rep grinding like the mana wyrmling and ghostly skull.

i added...but there's a bunch missing. it also includes any vendored pet over the 12g cap that most f2p's have. ...but then you get into the guild achievement pets and reputation pets like the winterspring cub or the nether rayfry, that are theoretically possible but a person would have to play a DK non-stop for days on end (without one single DC) to get those. i suppose they could probably be added...especially the vendored pets that just require like 50g without an rep grinding like the mana wyrmling and ghostly skull.

Well actually f2p DK's have the 10g gold limit just like a level 20 f2p. And they can't join guilds either.

Users who are viewing this thread