On a scale of 1-10 how much do you enjoy playing WoW?

Simple question to anyone giving anything a vote under 4.. If you hate the AP community so much just leave it? No1 forced you to reroll there and no1 is gonna force you to stay there if you think it's a 1/10.

If you think the pvp is 2/10 then don't pvp? There are some other things to do other then just pvp although not many.

The worst this bracket has been imo since I've played was the 2 months after the MoP release where I made it vocal about my frustrations and healer hatred but I still played cause I would have voted the overall bracket 4/10 at worse.. If you voted for anything under 4 I think it's time for you to take a break from whatever it is

Honestly I had more fun back in '11 on f2p, but that might have just been because if the newness of it. However, I'm currently pretty happy with MoP, except when I get into those pugs where everyone wants to fight mid. >,<

The MOST fun I've had recently was on p2p with MoP 10 day trial.
Xp locked 85s are petty OP in Mists gear.

Maybe I'll resub and make a couple locked 80s.
Mages do INSANE damage in MoP BoEs.

PS: I truly feel sorry for the ones who didn't experience 20s before the end of 2012, it was my most enjoyable wow experience by miles. Let's hope the next expansion is for the better. : /

Agree. Loved holy paladin back then, when their dmg was adequate for a healing spec and i got to heal most of the time, also because I often was the only maybe 1/2 healers on our side.
Their movement now + rest from pre mop = <3

4.x: 8.5-9/10
5.1: 6/10
5.2: 7/10

Users who are viewing this thread