On a scale of 1-10 how much do you enjoy playing WoW?

playing this beauty is not all fun and games.

Sup sexy, why no fun? And btw, why are you in max glass-cannon gear while Arcane?

I can't give out a rating really, varies too much, one day it's 1.3/10, then another day it's 6.8/10 and yet another day it's 12.0/10 - community is the biggest reason why I still play this game, the people on Aggramar and their alts on different other realms are so genuinely nice people, that it's fun/entertaining/whatever everyday - and if I think about times, when I 2man-pugmade with Nami, and we lost 0-3 or 250-1.6 but STILL got my fill of enjoyment, then the gameplay becomes way less important.

Kthxbai

Last edited by a moderator:
8/10 for level 90's

6/10 for 20's, It would be nice If I could actually hit targets.....

F2p was fun back when you were surrounded by a tight knit community of smart, mature people. Nowadays it feels like I'm surrounded by 12 year olds who haven't yet understood that they're in for some deep shit if they don't fix their attitude. I'm 16 myself, I'm definitely not the most mature person out there, but some of these people are downright brain dead! What also makes the game fun for me is being recognized as a good player, it's too bad that idea went out the window when rogues turned into hemo spamming turds.

f2p before 2012 = 11/10
f2p right now = 1/10
p2p = 7.5/10(Current gear disparity is dogshit)

PS: I truly feel sorry for the ones who didn't experience 20s before the end of 2012, it was my most enjoyable wow experience by miles. Let's hope the next expansion is for the better. : /

Sup sexy, why no fun? And btw, why are you in max glass-cannon gear while Arcane?

Sup smexc.

Last 5-6 games today was against facerollers only.. Paladins, huntards, more paladins, druids, priests and paladins - It just annoys me that no one rolls anything challenging like you or the other guys in here usually do. I also seem to be the primary target of any ranged class i play against.. Rogues/warriors are cake for me, just CC and nuke - but because of 1,3k HP any ranged class can take me down in about.. 3,14 seconds :p About the arcane, it worked perfectly in 5.1 running around bursting everyone down liek a baws.. Now its "meh" but fire is shiz and frost doesnt really have any damage/burst compared to arcane.

Its also slightly annoying that the only thing worth stacking in this bracket is stamina :( I really had my hopes up for crit stacking.

Guess i'll have to run some dungs to get stam/int gear for ma mage then.

Sup smexc.

Last 5-6 games today was against facerollers only.. Paladins, huntards, more paladins, druids, priests and paladins - It just annoys me that no one rolls anything challenging like you or the other guys in here usually do. I also seem to be the primary target of any ranged class i play against.. Rogues/warriors are cake for me, just CC and nuke - but because of 1,3k HP any ranged class can take me down in about.. 3,14 seconds :p About the arcane, it worked perfectly in 5.1 running around bursting everyone down liek a baws.. Now its "meh" but fire is shiz and frost doesnt really have any damage/burst compared to arcane.

Its also slightly annoying that the only thing worth stacking in this bracket is stamina :( I really had my hopes up for crit stacking.

Resilience is worth stacking.

Game: 5/10 (im currently taking a break from the actual game)

Community: 2.5/10 maybe less... (the old community: 9/10).

What also makes the game fun for me is being recognized as a good player

But that never happened :O

For me f2p is really 4/10 atm. I can barely bring myself to log on.

My game experience tends to vary, but I'd say 8/10 average (F2P that is, I don't play P2P anymore). It never gets below 6/10 for me though, whenever I'm not feeling it, I just logg off.

I'm surprised to see all these <4 ratings for community from US people, is it that bad? Back here on the EU side we have 99 problems, but the community ain't one.

Off topic: <3 u Ranzeqt xox

You mean that one time I pretty much didn't say anything? Yeah, you obviously know a lot about my contributions in battleground chat.

and you obviously know who all my twinks are to know i've only been in one battle bg with you, right?

Sup smexc.

Arcane is Meh atm, so is fire. But Frost is good if you play it right. i have a few macros i will give you when i see you in game for some insane burst. Its all about the freeze. ^^ arcane is fun dont get me wrong, i can still burst 1.5k with arcane. but the cc is so shit and atm mages need as much cc as possible to get away from them facerollers (prot warrs, paladins) ... infact now i think about it... all classes ^^

learn the ways of frost and you will be surprised how much frost mage can dominate a BG! :)

Arcane is Meh atm, so is fire. But Frost is good if you play it right. i have a few macros i will give you when i see you in game for some insane burst. Its all about the freeze. ^^ arcane is fun dont get me wrong, i can still burst 1.5k with arcane. but the cc is so shit and atm mages need as much cc as possible to get away from them facerollers (prot warrs, paladins) ... infact now i think about it... all classes ^^

learn the ways of frost and you will be surprised how much frost mage can dominate a BG! :)

Yeah, frost mages have alot of CC and its probably the best spec atm - but i'll never see the surprise in the hordies eyes when a mage with 1,3k HP and a noobish looking mog bursts them down in seconds if im specced frost. That only works with arcane spec :> and the reason why i spent 25-30 hours fishing for two Stendel bands is bursting down people who understimate me - it gives me kind of a rush ;D

and you obviously know who all my twinks are to know i've only been in one battle bg with you, right?
Considering you're the kind of guy that announces yourself when nobody really cares. I think I'd know when a twink of yours is in a battleground.

Regardless, I don't give a shit. I don't think there's anybody in this thread that hasn't reacted negatively before when 3/4 of their pug team think battlegrounds are about camping shit at midfield.

Maybe you're misunderstanding what I meant by a bad community.

Considering you're the kind of guy that announces yourself when nobody really cares. I think I'd know when a twink of yours is in a battleground.

so you canl give us names then?

Users who are viewing this thread