Oliks' Arena Grand Master Boosting Service

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [WTS] Arena Grand Master

LOL, you are not sorry, you just lie and dodge like IAT for your own personal benefit (which you just admitted to but please get an irl job) and think you can do all of this after making guides and spending time making guides and stuff. So you made it better and now you are making it worse. What has changed you from being a community man to a person who wants to benefit from others?

I have a job? Do you truely feel i can live off the 20-40eu i make from this a week?
Yes i'm sorry you feel that way.
Exactly what question did i dodge?

(I decided on responding, since you started accusing me of stuff)

Also, do you think that people who stop wow, should just give up their account without charging anything? To benefit the community, since they're not going to use it anyway?

Okay atm i want 6 agm any special price ? It's all for second AGM for 6 chars that already have 1. But atm i'm busy with school so...

war 5/12
monk 0/12
hunt 0/12
pala 0/12
rogue 0/12
shaman 0/12

hate to jack your thread, but do you know of anyone doing this for US?

inv_misc_armorkit_04.jpg

Arena Grand Master
Boosting Service
Europe

Having trouble getting Arena Grand Master for your twink with the new cross-realm changes? No more.

Before we get started: I am a very trusted member of this server, been a member since 09 and since then i've bought and sold a large amount of items and some accounts aswell. I've never scammed nor have i been accused of doing so.

A friend and I will be selling Arena Grand Master on all european realms. (Not sure about Russian, but can check it out)
I will handle the financial part, so don't worry there.

To do this we will require access to your account, but we won't ofc not need your secret answer, so your account won't be in danger :)
We will also require that you put your hearthstone to Grom'Gol Base Camp (Horde) or Fort Livingston (Alliance).
We need to be able to login to your account at: 00-03-06-09-12 AM/PM (We will of cause contact your prior to login)

Prices
1x AGM = 20eu
2x AGM = 35eu
If you just wanna buy parts of Arena Master trinket, it will be 2eu pr part, but we won't take orders for under 3 parts. (6eu+)

Guarenteed AGM within 2 days of starting.. ( 3-4 days for 2agms)

Payment will go through Paypal, so you are required to make a paypal and own a creditcard (or atleast ask your parents for permission)

If you're interested add OliksDK on skype. Add note saying "Interested in Arena Grand Master" or PM me here

Hey,

I would like to buy the: 2x AGM = 35eu

Tried to add you, but it says Skype name not found..

Add me: simmeonjoseph

I purchased two Arena Grand Master Trinkets from Oliks.

Delivery Time: A
Communication: A
Would I Use The Service Again?: HELL YEAH!

If you are serious about getting your character an AGM, then you really need to order from this Oliks.
Stop wasting precious time waking up at crazy 'oclock trying to loot the chest, get the job done by a professional.
From start to finish it has been a pain free, enjoyable experience that I truly am thankful.

Simmeon

Just bough second agm, very fast only took 2days.
Would recommend Oliks to do this for anyone.
- Dreeze

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread