Which is exactly why this account was created in 2010 and not whatever year twinkinfo started, when I made my first account.

edit: Here I actually found this in the same old photobucket account I recovered where I found the premade SS:
NewTIBanner.png

Pretty sure that's what I got banned for. I hope he's not still lurking around.

I wasn't --- until today. I don't remember this image.
PS. You were the guy from that guild that came from the same BG as Causa Mortis right? If so, I didn't hate y'all... I was just loyal to Bebetta and crew since I was playing with them.

Omfg this thread just got epic hahaha
[doublepost=1566424241,1566424175][/doublepost]Crazy to see so many former tinks come back for classic

Last edited:
I wasn't --- until today. I don't remember this image.
PS. You were the guy from that guild that came from the same BG as Causa Mortis right? If so, I didn't hate y'all... I was just loyal to Bebetta and crew since I was playing with them.
Yeah, I was that guy. I remember you playing with CM a bit. I'm not sure that had anything to do with whatever beef we had. I think it had more to do with you deleting posts and banning people who disagreed with you. AP and CM became much more friendly after the Cyclone move. Fancy seeing you here, though!

Farmed you @ 39 in BFA, You where prob too drunk to remember thou. Prob qued more bgs then you lately.

My ego is intact, Cya in Classic little boi

it's clearly not intact. Look at your lame attempt to brag about winning over someone in the easiest game ever, in one of the lamest brackets ever.

yeah, i will see you in classic, claiming shit with no proof surely. lil girl

Imagine thinking "Twinking" was ever hard, Thanks for the laugh. Imagine thinking someone didn't play Classic because they didn't save screenshots from 12 years ago. Unlike you, I've been able to update my potato like 6 times since then.

yeah, i never said it was you dimwit. great reading skills.

stupid fucking americans.... give people shit but can't take it.

the most hilarious thing is that you probably think you're intelligent. :Troll:

Good to see you're not Intelligent. Assuming i'm American :OMEGALUL:
:Kappa::PogChamp::Seriously?::Troll:
it doesn't matter where you're actually from, you're american at heart if you don't know how to read.

Such salt, are you okay? Do i need to give you the number for Kids Helpline?

USA USA USA USA USA USA

again, you're the one trying to call people out as cata twinks when you clearly are one yourself. the proof is that you don't have screenshots. and yeah... anyone who chants that is american so... good job voting for trump... moron

How much have you had to drink today sir? Snort some bad coke off a donkey's arse perhaps? Not american, or a cata twink. Keep believing whatever helps you sleep at night thou.

You really like talking abt the drinking/drug habits of others. Cry for help??

Always cute seeing you try and keep up with the times and seem relevant. Must be tuff hanging out on the internet with all the young kids when you're basically on your death bed. Suuuuper edgelord-ian of you.

P.s. I dont remember getting "farmed" by you because it simply never happened. Pce cy@

How many other people used to jump up the terrain around WSG Instance and underneath Ashenvale? Dominate used to hangout at "the tree" while waiting for Warsong to pop.

Attachments

• The tree.jpg
    The tree.jpg
    346.2 KB · Views: 138
AP in Wrath. Still gearing up our new toons on Cyclone(Desk and Judith are the 2 spooning UD chicks).

Ty for sending this, Livin!
[doublepost=1566570680,1566567671][/doublepost]
Blake in final form.
This is with the 450 mining buff, as opposed to the bug most twinks went for at 225 mining, which would have added another 250hp.
[doublepost=1566573432][/doublepost]
A friendly premade vs. our friends on Draenor - Alliance. Unfortunately, I cannot remember the name of their guild.

I have no doubt regarding the shit-talking. Just saying, cyclone wasn't my scene, and I was pretty much done with wow in early-mid wrath due to school. Sure I trolled ruin forums with goma, but hell, I didn't even have an account here until Sheep died. (Drayner didn't like getting exposed).

RIP Sheep. :(
This is the only screenie I could find with Sheep.
KxyRWEK.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread