Official US SL Vet 20's "Best of" List

So many people looking for justification or validation to make someone's list. Everyone is gonna have different opinions on what "best" is, these type of threads always put people in their feelings in someway. If you're having fun with the game, in the end that's all the matters. If you're wanting to up your game play, take a look at the names listed and watch what these players are doing in bg's.

Dont know how you make a hunter list without Fusion on it and Rouge without Odin by far most annoying rouge ive played agaisnt as a healer. And that healer monks name that starts with K
why is it so hard for people to remember my monks name I literally named it after a celebrity...

So many people looking for justification or validation to make someone's list. Everyone is gonna have different opinions on what "best" is, these type of threads always put people in their feelings in someway. If you're having fun with the game, in the end that's all the matters. If you're wanting to up your game play, take a look at the names listed and watch what these players are doing in bg's.

Maybe you should just take it at face value when people say they're not impressed with Goohd's list, instead of making all kinds of assumptions

How is Drmists not on the list for monk?

This is a "I keep losing to these people, they must be insane" kinda list

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

It would be just like the Oscars... with the face slap for half of you. You need like 27 categories... "best pocket healed trash".. "best person that is good in groups"... "best person farming levelers"... "best person that does not understand they are trash without a premade"... "best person who grinds terrible classes just to be that cool kid that thinks it matters to hunters when he calls them out on it"... "best player in arena matches where they ban certain classes"... "best sassy forum hero"... etc.

And then each of those 27 categories would need to be replicated times the total amount of individual specs at 20.

Let me know when that is set up... I may not take the time to vote, but I'll say good job.

When is the full xpoff transition to skirmishes going to happen anyways?
bild_2022-06-29_175913230.png

Users who are viewing this thread