Official US SL Vet 20's "Best of" List

Goohd

born good
Long overdue thread as I feel like a surge of activity has recently sparked. Also wont be as cringe as the one Voc creates. No pure f2ps will be included nor unactive people but some honorable mentions might be warranted. Also I wlll include "the best of multi-classer", a section never seen before and I feel like it would be a nice touch to this thread. Also tried not to put more than 3 per class to really put the players who stand out only.

Druid- Oxygen, Shiftymcswag, Cyberbully

Hunter- Nocontest, Nght, Burrito

Paladin- Light, Dy

Shaman- Sendbobx

Demon Hunter- Akuma, Gas

Rogue- Visual

Monk- Visual

Mage- Smallxforces, Vito

Priest- Almondsp, Eres

Warlock- Barks, Ihaveseduce

Warrior- Keith

Death Knight- ?

Multiclasser- Rudi, Kracks, Nightmares, Visual, Almond, Neon

Honorable Mentions- Sergoeu (rocks LFH as hunt, i think hes f2p too but actually makes impact and can keep up with vets), Wizkid (legend of 20 bracket but only active in skirms), Nilicia (very interesting person based on wot he types in community but maybe legit when he tries/ not trolling?). Fael (same as Wizk).

Last edited:
I assume this is just open random BGs with high priority on team comps (because that is what it is).

Just add everybody in the Horde community (any one) because they are all doing work. These posts are just gonna degraded into the same old argument:

"are you premade/S tier pocket healed trash or not"... that is what the last 100 of these degraded into... this is no different. Because people are not fools and they want that acknowledged.

Bark is the best Ret. Odi is the best DK. (both of these guys have +30% Speed suits, which helps, but its not that defining how they play). Vandragoon is also up there for DK... again its kind of insulting to everybody else doing the actual work.

But again, I'd put 30 people in every slot... we already know the actual thread title should be "who is the best premade pocket healed trash".

bugsy? khen? cpa? zazy?rogue odin? dk naxx and odi? tirune or hon fc? dre war? nghtmarez? tbh i find failures in this thread, some good players are missing, and anyone active enough can name em. idk, maybe this "surge of activity" was in the past 2 months? lol

Last edited:
bugsy? khen? cpa? zazy?rogue odin? dk naxx and odi? tirune or hon fc? dre war? nghtmarez? tbh i find failures in this thread, some good players are missing, and anyone active enough can name em. idk, maybe this "surge of activity" was in the past 2 months? lol

all good players no doubt but i wanted this thread to truly be a best of list. if I add many than it becomes more of a "participation or whos active at this moment" list. hence why i limited each class to 3 maximum
[doublepost=1656203908,1656203878][/doublepost]
Someone make a real list instead of some weird half meme one

I'd luv to see urs baby kracks

imo all shit talking aside ----some play here and there not all the time...from my experience these make the most fun matches.

rogue- gaspedal(even though hes an exploiter sometimes), paigexd , visual
warlock- idk
mage- smallforces
priest- kracks
monk- jukejitsu /nghtmarez
warrior- toymachine, zazz
hunter- swim, dach
deathknight- idk
shaman- briano
druid- honorlo , juan
paladin- dy
demonhunter- dizzen

imo all shit talking aside ----some play here and there not all the time...from my experience these make the most fun matches.

rogue- gaspedal(even though hes an exploiter sometimes), paigexd , visual
warlock- idk
mage- smallforces
priest- kracks
monk- jukejitsu /nghtmarez
warrior- toymachine, zazz
hunter- swim, dach
deathknight- idk
shaman- briano
druid- honorlo , juan
paladin- dy
demonhunter- dizzen

like more than half those players arent active as of recently.

i don't belong on this list as i barely play and am nowhere near the best but i appreciate the mention

all good players no doubt but i wanted this thread to truly be a best of list. if I add many than it becomes more of a "participation or whos active at this moment" list. hence why i limited each class to 3 maximum
[doublepost=1656203908,1656203878][/doublepost]

I'd luv to see urs baby kracks
I don’t want ppl to think I’m narcissistic or anything…

Gotta get the specs in there tho... lots of people are good at Hpal because the ceiling is super low to be amazing (because its so powerful) and only slightly higher to be incredible (because the difference is almost unnoticeable to 99.9% of players)... few are good at Ret or have the stomach for it... I've seen tons of Hpal regs just switch gear to play Ret and can't even figure out what keys to press.

There's a few really good QT twinks but I can't remember any of their names

isn't half of this list just the guys you premade with?

There's a few really good QT twinks but I can't remember any of their names

isn't half of this list just the guys you premade with?
Why would u not premade with people u think are the best tho

Users who are viewing this thread