[OFFICIAL] Team Swag Recruitment Thread

Pwncake

Legend
[TEAM SWAG] OFFICIAL AERIE PEAK RECRUITMENT

Myself (Swagbag) and Swagpouch have come together to create TEAM SWAG.

Requirements to join:

-Must be Horde side, Aerie Peak

-Your name must begin with the word "swag"

-Immediately following "swag" must roughly be a synonym of the word BAG (ex. Swagbag, Swagpouch)

-Must have an extreme commitment to looking fly, and having swagger

-Must have decent gear. Definition of decent will be determined by myself or Swagpouch

-Must have a desire to roll Alliance hunter scrubs day in and day out

-Must stop hating and start loving immediately

-Should either have Weather Beaten Fishing Hat or Lucky Fishing Hat. For the looks. Respect the Swagger. (Not required, but highly recommended)

Naming

EDIT: Regarding naming, its a bit more open than it was before, however still try to keep it a "bag" of some kind and at least make an attempt to spell it right.

Why choose Team Swag?

-A committed, knowledgeable group of players dedicated to scrubrolling alliance scrubs all day
-A group of players that like to have fun
-Lulz from having a party of all swag names

FAQ:

EDIT: Just go ahead and ask any of the Swags on AP, there are quite a few now!

Team Swag Current Roster

Swagbag: 20 Orc Shaman/Swagtote 20 Undead Mage/ Swagpack 20 Orc Warrior (Fill role as needed)

Swagpouch: 20 Blood Elf Priest

Swagbarrel: 20 Tauren Druid

Swagcinch: In progress (TBA)

Swagpocket: 20 BE Preist (Heals)

Swagpacket- 20 Tauren Druid (Heals)

Swagbasket: 20 Tauren Ret Paladin

Swagpurse: 20 Blood Elf Mage

(red denotes inactivity)

Message me or Swagpouch in game, or any of the other Swags, Horde side Aerie Peak, if you have questions regarding your naming or other aspects of the team.

EDIT

OFFICIAL MOUNT OF TEAM SWAG: Goblin Trike

OFFICIAL TABARD OF TEAM SWAG: Tabard of Scarlet Monastery

Last edited by a moderator:
Stop stealing my premade partners! I'll lead your team to victory. No Swag tho.

Not gonna lie, the name thing is dumb as shit. Great idea otherwise.

This OP is ripe for parody.

In place of not being able to get the sexy hats can one use goggles instead? They're pretty damn sexy imo

If so ill tag along on the swag wagon

What's the reason behind this to make such a team in a pug environment?

That was my first reaction. It's not like AP premades don't already have a 100% win rate against alliance pugs. All this will do is split the AP horde community if it takes off.

The first part Swag is alright, but fucking going around "Bag" for the second part is fucking stupid.

attaché, backpack, briefcase, carry-on, carryall, case, duffel, gear, handbag, haversack, holdall, kit, knapsack, pack, packet, pocket, pocketbook, poke, pouch, purse, rucksack, sac, sack, saddlebag, satchel, suitcase, tote, acquire, apprehend, capture, collar, gain, get, hook, kill, land, nab, nail, net, seize, shoot, take, trap, balloon, billow, bulge, flap, flop, hang, lop, sag, swell.

2nd part is too hard QQ.

http://thesaurus.com/browse/bag

^^ i just got bagged

Users who are viewing this thread